Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can't Touch My Brother

Chapter 4

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

What happened to him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-12 - Updated: 2010-08-12 - 610 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4

I just laid on my bed and sobbed myself to sleep. The next day at lunch I walked out to the tree Mike and I first met in. I lit up and took a long drag on my cigarette. I surveyed the lawn. I don’t even know why I was there. I saw the cheerleader snogging some guy by the tables. She was such a slut. I can’t believe she did that to Mike. Not like I’m any better. I hope that guy hurts her the way she hurt him. Then she flipped her hair. Oh. My. God. That was Mike. What was he doing back with that Bitch!? He’d changed over night. No more skinny jeans or Anthrax shirts. His hair was combed back instead of in his eyes. He looked … hot. I hated to think it but it was true. I messed up the best thing that had ever happened to me. Way to go Bert. I had done this so many damn times before.

Everything was a blur now. Emotionless. The pain had subedited and it was just a state of nothingness. I had nothing to live for. My parents were never home. I didn’t care about school, I didn’t have any friends. Mike was my life and now he’s gone.


He was ignoring me. I had tried to talk to him a couple times over the last few weeks, but it’s like I don’t even exist. He’s dating the Bitch but I can tell he doesn’t care about her. Whenever she isn’t looking he looks at her like he wants to gag. I was leaning against the lockers taking a drag when I saw Gerard come up the hallway. It was the middle of class so I figured it was just a coincidence; I was standing right by the door after all. “What the fuck did you do to my brother?!” Gerard said glaring at me. “Fuck off, Gerard.” “I’m sorry, Bert! I’m sorry for avoiding you! I’m sorry for hurting you!” “Whatever.” I muttered and looked at the ground. He sighed. He put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up. “Really, I am sorry Bert. I fucked up really bad. I thought I hurt you so bad when you told me.. what you told me that you’d never want to talk to me again. That’s why I ignored you. Then I let it go on to long. I wish I could go back and fix it, but I can’t. My brother really loved you. He was only happy when he was with you. You know we’ve got a fucked up family and you were the only thing that healed him. He needed you. Now.. now.. I don’t even know who he is. He’s dating that bitch again, he’s not happy.” A tear leaked out of my eye. “What happened?” The way he said it was almost like a whisper. “Bert.. please, tell me.” “I love your brother, more than any fucking thing or anyone, ok!? He passed his class…

I told him everything that happened. I left out a few of the details for his sanity. It is his brother after all. By the end I was sobbing.

“I still love him, Gee!” He hugged me. “I’m so sorry. This is ALL my fault.” Gerard said in a half-whisper. “I can’t believe I did that to you.” The bell rang and the halls flooded Gerard and I let go of eachother and both just drifted into the crowd.
Sign up to rate and review this story