Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You - Blood Princess Sequel

IT BEGINS

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-13 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 2496 words

0Unrated
It had been one month since it happened.
One month. Four days since I’ve been on my own.
One month, four days and thirteen hours since she died and took a piece of my soul with her.
One month, four days, thirteen hours, and forty-two minutes.

It seemed like a fucking lifetime.

All this time I’ve felt like im living in an endless night. Though technically true for the others, it wasn’t for me.
Ever since she…she did what she did, I’ve been feeling stranger. Stronger. It might have had something to do with the amount of lifeblood, the magical essence of her very being, poured unwillingly down my throat.
Im very aware I sound like a bad Harry Potter movie, but im serious. Georgia – the love of my life and death, stopped me from fighting Bert, an evil egotistic, maniac. Don’t get me wrong; I know full well that she loves me. It took her practically eight months to admit that. Eight months of sieged shopping malls, sieged castles, hiding under beds, recording myself, fake letters, real letters, dusting people, undusting people, people dying, people ghosting, and finally her admitting she loved me too.
Though of course this was after she’d gotten married to the King of all Vampires, who was in love with her also. Way to rain on my parade. And it was after I died. Like died, died. I was dead inside my own body and my inner vampire had control of my settings. Pity he didn’t appreciate the fact I was mentally cussing the fuck out of him.
Then soon after, he told her, the one I loved, how to bring me back. But I didn’t want that to happen. Because if it did, my brother would have to die.
So I did everything I could internally – but it still happened.
And now my brother is a sarcastic and cynical ghost – and our only source of contact with her. Go figure.
Since then… well its been crazy. Bert and I – not that I’d like to put myself in a category with him – he stepped down from his throne, and we’ve been planning an expedition to get her back. Apparently her soul is in a place, where souls go, when they haven’t let go. And we still have her body, so with Mikey’s help we could bring her back. But we have to get there first. And Bert and I don’t get along in the best of times.
Sam – Georgia’s best friend – really buckled up and became the Queen herself, voted by the Allies and vampires in the castle. She now has full control over everyone – and a whole load of stress on her shoulders. She’s been a little different the last few times I’ve seen her though – I think she’s letting the power go to her head. She’s hanging around more with all the generals and has a few dozen maids waiting on her.
Frankie has been promoted to all out Commander of the Vampire and Allie army. There are still some Rebels who think that human life should be crushed and its Frankie’s job to crush them. He does a good job of it too. He’s Sam’s consort, and always ends up getting treated worse by her.
Connor’s our scout. He’s scouted ahead to try and find the place where Georgia’s trapped and waiting. He’s got a couple of new recruits also, that go by the names of Emily and Addie. Emily was eighteen when she turned and has shoulder length brown hair and these deep chocolate brown eyes that reminded me of Mikey’s when he was alive. She was pale, like most vampires, but he skin had a porcelain cast to it. She was about 5’4 and helped Connor because she was quick and nimble, and could climb very well. She was faster than most vampires and could disappear at will. Her eyes seemed to bore into your very soul and could tell if you were lying. I didn’t know her very well, but she seemed okay enough. Okay enough to bring Georgia back I mean. And defend the castle. She cussed a lot, something that could keep Connor amused for hours. The other one was Addie and she was important. She's a natural vampire. I think she was about fifteen or so and she had blonde hair with strawberry blonde streaks in it. She’s recently changed it, and now has lighting white hair. She used to have glasses too, but when you become a vampire your basically perfect so she didn’t need them anymore. She was taller than Emily, at 5’7 and I guess she had some puppy fat around her abs and thighs. Her eyes changed colour with her mood, which was interesting. If she was sick – or the vampire equivalent of sick, which is very, very angry, they were green with a yellow centre. If she was okay, they were blue with brown and if she was sad they were grey with a light brown centre. She could foretell the future… I know. It sounds very twilightish, but it helped us a load. Addie was ruthless, and made up for her youth with her skill with the dagger and sword. There was something about her I didn’t trust… but it was Connor’s judgement and his scouts had treated us well this far.
William… he knows it all. It was his knowledge of the ghosts that made us believe that we could bring her back. He spends all his time in the library I didn’t even know the castle had, wearing all black and often muttering about making up for his sins with free will. There was a girl who often helped him and she was called Sam. Which made it confusing around here with two Sam’s but they were both completely different. Plus this Sam was younger, about fifteen before she turned and had shorter black-layered crazy hair, with a big left sideways fringe. She was about 5’4 and her eyes were crazy and I couldn’t pin the colour down exactly. She was pale – even for a vampire, and her smile had a dark turn to it, as though she was permanently smirking. She had a slight anger issue, which burned out William, because – so did he. They poured over the books in the library and searched for new information. And when she wasn’t doing that, she was out with Franklin on the front line, skewering rebels who tried to fuck things up more than they were.
And Mikey? Mikey was hardly around anymore. He helped when he was needed – and if you called his name he was there, but he was always with Georgia, in this parallel world. He kept hr company and re-laid messages – the most frequent being – ‘There is no point trying to get me back – and if you do, don’t freaking get yourself killed – or I’ll kill you. But for some reason those messages translated into ‘I miss you so much and I cant wait to see you.’

I guess this story starts in the midst of things. Bert and I were packing, Connor was out scouting, William was in the library, Sam was ruling and Frank was sulking… a pretty normal day I’d say. But it wouldn’t be normal.
Not until we got her back.

Georgia -
The other land, as I liked to call it was basically nothing. Close your eyes and image that blank state of mind, where you don’t have to worry – you don’t have to be sad – or angry, or happy, or anything. It was a clean slate.
A clean slate with a thousand lost souls, floating around.
And they weren’t all nice souls either. You had to keep yourself to yourself in here; else you might get well… killed again by the ghosts. And it wasn’t a nice way to go. I’d seen it. A kind of ethereal disembowelment. I spent my days, floating, and worrying, and talking to Mikey who visits me here. He tells me of the plans back in Castle Black Rose, and how Gerard gets iller and iller and Bert gets crazier and crazier, and how the rest are trying to make up for their wrongs by doing right. Personally I think they’re all crazy. They should let me be. I mean im not fucking happy here, and I’d love to float around like Mikey does, but the point is I died for a reason.
I didn’t want Gerard and Bert to be locked in a bloodthirsty fight. I didn’t want Frank and Sam have to struggle to be together because she belonged in the palace and he in that little mall in New Jersey. I didn’t want Bert being all evil and erasing all human life. I didn’t want my friends dying. I didn’t want to be in love with good and evil. I didn’t want the big struggle, the schism. I didn’t want anything like this.
Hell, I’d turn it all back and make sure Ben tripped up before I died.
But I can’t say anything now. Because im dead… for the what, second time? And im stuck in a god-awful parallel universe place, and I miss my friends like crazy.
Speaking of friends…
Mikey drifted up behind me.
‘How’s it hanging?’ He asked softly.
Ha. Ha. Ha! Oh Mikey. Brilliant jokers aren’t you. Im obviously fine! Im dead again, and in a parallel universe.
‘Im fine,’ I smiled softly at him. I was beginning to become a brilliant liar. Mikey didn’t suspect a thing
‘No your not.’ He floated next to me and placed an ectoplasmic hand on my shoulder. ‘I know your not.’
‘Oh stop it. You don’t know. I’m not dead… I should be dead!’ I waved my arms uselessly in the air. I didn’t want to be dead as such. I just didn’t want to be here. I’d tried to leave before… but it hadnt worked. I was stuck and there was nothing I could do about it. Mikey’s face shadowed for a moment, then cleared.
‘Bert and Gerard are leaving the castle tomorrow.’
‘Oh no. No, no, no. You told them I didn’t want them to come didn’t you? I cant deal with that – I love them but im a goddamned ghost Mikey!’ I turned my back on him and sat down… on nothing. This world sucked. It was just… nothingness.
‘They wouldn’t listen sweetheart…’ Mikey soothed. I shook my head.
‘Tell them Mikey… tell them! They’d die on the way here anyway…’ I was beginning to fade away. I did that sometimes. Drifted away and popped up someplace else.
‘I’ll talk to you later Georgia!’ Mikey said cheerfully.
‘Tell them Mikey!’ I said… and then I was gone.


Gerard and Bert were in the ‘campaign room’. Well at least that’s what Frank liked to call it. He was never allowed in it anymore.
‘Who are we taking with us?’ Bert asked Gerard, who was sitting in the corner staring out the darkened window.
‘Connor. William. The new ones.’
‘The new ones? Addie, Sam and Emily?’
Gerard shook his head, absentmindedly.
‘Sam’s staying here. Her and Franklin will rule the castle.
‘Not that Sam.’ William said gently from the corner. ‘The angry one,’
Gerard shrugged, resting his hands palm out on the table. He looked terrible, his face had a green tint to it and his fangs protruded slightly into his lower lip. Mikey filled into view in the corner of the room.
‘Mikey!’ Gerard sat up, his eyes bright. Bert looked equally alert, looking to Mikey as though he held the secrets of the universe.
‘Sirs?’ Sam – the angry one – knocked on the door. ‘I have some news…’
‘Shut up!’ Gerard said without looking at her.
Sam’s eyes flared and she ground her teeth. ‘I think you’ll want to here it sir.’
‘Not now…’ Bert said impatiently cutting her off.
‘Fine. Screw the Blood Princess then.’ She said angrily, and four pairs of eyes stared at her coldly.
‘What did you say?’ Gerard asked. Sam blinked, and she took a step back, but her anger stopped her from backing down.
‘It was news about how you could contact her yourself, but really if you want to save it for later…’ Sam glared and turned to walk on her heel, but William was at the door in her way, and gripping her cheeks roughly.
‘One. Don’t you dare talk to any of your higher ups in that manner.’ William struck her once across the face, and she stumbled, and Bert took hold of her.
‘I used to be your King, little one. Do not test me.’ He too hit her and she stumbled into Gerard who looked into her scared little eyes.
‘Don’t do that again, young one. Tell us what you know.’ He released her into his seat and she looked a little confused at his kindness.
‘Well… I’ve, I’ve found a way for you to reach her in the ghost realm…’
Mikey looked panicked.
‘No. It doesn’t work.’ He said quickly and William looked at him quizzically.
‘You haven’t even heard it yet…’
‘No. All theories are stupid. Do you not think I wouldn’t have told you? Leave child – you have no use here.’ Mikey dismissed Sam sharply and she looked at Gerard for help, and then kicked herself. She would find no help there. He simply raised an eyebrow at her. She nodded and hurried out the door, cursing Mikey all the way. Gerard watched her leave through hooded eyes and then turned his stare to Mikey.
‘She may have known something.’ He said, quietly. Mikey shook his head.
‘I doubt it. Now do you want to hear her message or not?’ Mikey said huffily, crossing his see through arms, and pouting. Bert and William sat forward, and Gerard simply closed his eyes and listened.
He was breaking his own heart trying to get back to her, and he knew when he did – they’d only be more of a struggle.
‘She said for you to hurry. She doesn’t want to be a ghost anymore. She wants to hurry.’ Mikey grinned with a flourish. ‘That’s it. That’s all she said.’
Bert nodded and moved back to the table – with a large world map occupying most of it. The place she was was surprisingly enough – Egypt. She was apparently in Tutankhamen’s Pyramid, according to Mikey.
‘Tell her we’re coming for her Mikey.’ Bert said nodding. ‘Tell her we’re coming.’
Sign up to rate and review this story