Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You - Blood Princess Sequel

crossed wires

by CyanideChild_ 3 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-13 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 2445 words

0Unrated
‘Do you come her often?’ A male voice asked humorously from behind me. I turned and smiled. No I didn’t know him, but he seemed friendly enough. And this was the first contact to someone apart from Mikey I’d had since… well since I died.
‘Only on weekends’ I replied. ‘You?’
‘Eternity.’ He grinned. He held out his hand. ‘Im Iska. Iska Farkas, it’s nice to meet you.’
‘And I’m Georgia Ellouise.’ I shook his hand. I didn’t add McCracken. I didn’t add Way. I hoped they were moving on with their lives like I’d told them to. I hoped…
‘Why are you here? Iska asked interestedly.
‘I died.’ I shrugged. ‘You?’ Iska laughed and raised both arms behind his head in a kind of stretch. I looked at him then, he was dressed so oddly I couldn’t resist. Blue sleeves, darker blue elbow high gloves. Yellow open tunic, gold jewelled armour underneath, high blue collar. Purple knee high shoes! They were amazing. Armoured, of course – but amazing. His scabbard – blue on one side, red on the other. Ethereal dagger at his waist. I noted that in case things turned ugly. Though of course he wasn’t ugly in himself. He had high cheekbones, a delicate smiling mouth, and white blonde hair that I had an urge to run my fingers through… And his eyes.
The sparkled back at me and I was surprised at how much light they held for a dead guy – but that wasn’t the amazing part. One of his eyes, facing me, it must have been his left – was blue. A sparkling gem blue. And the other… was ruby red.
‘I died, fighting my best friend over something trivial.’ He was still smiling, and his bizarre beautiful eyes were still twinkling but there was sadness in his voice.
‘Over what?’ I asked interestedly.
‘Power. There were these two swords… I set everyone up from the start. And then I died.’ Iska shrugged as if it were no big deal. ‘Funny thing was – I didn’t even care any more. I didn’t want power. The only thing I wanted was my sister.’


‘Illona?’ Sam said bored. ‘What’s she accused of?’ This wasn’t the angry Sam. This was good old Sam – who back in the day had been scared by Brendon the evil jock and harboured a massive crush on Mikey – who hadnt met her.
Frank stood by the door, twisting his hat between his hands. Again – this was good old Frank. If a little less dramatic and a little more grown up.
‘She’s accused of murder, milady, but I don’t think she did it.’
‘Whys that?’ Sam said looking at her nails and wondering if she should paint them emerald green or ruby red.
‘Because Siegfried, our knight, owned up to it. It was the death of her own brother, who’d been trying to gain power to find his sister. But now his sister is on the rap for his murder – it doesn’t make sense. Plus I had witnesses…’
‘Kill the brother instead. Every ones happy.’ Sam said looking out of the window.
Frank sighed. ‘The brother is dead. Illona is accused of murdering him.’
‘Kill her. To be hung at dawn. In the front courtyard to show people what happens when you commit a crime.’
‘-But Sam, she didn’t do it-‘
‘Details, details. Hang her at dawn.’ Sam waved her hand and Franks face darkened.
‘Sam, listen to me.’
‘Im the Queen!’ Sam declared angrily, bored at the discussion. ‘I don’t have to listen to anyone. Least of all…’ She stopped and shook her head, clearing it. ‘I’m sorry Frankie. I don’t know what… never mind. Would you mind sending a maid up? Im not up for anything today, I’ve got a headache.’ Frank’s face softened.
‘Okay. I’ll send you someone up… But about Illona…’
‘I don’t want to talk about it. Final orders okay?’ Sam looked at Frank pleadingly and he nodded.
‘Okay, Samantha. I’ll see you tomorrow.’ He said stiffly, obviously angry. Sam rolled her eyes.
‘Bye, Franklin.’
Frank closed the door and was gone. Sam reclined on her chair and then giggled.
‘Honestly, he thinks I care about little things like that? I’m the Queen. Everyone listens to me, everyone loves me.’
‘You’re too right, Your Majesty.’ Emily said, from next to the door. Frank hadnt seen her, as she was shadowed by the door when he’d opened it.
Sam threw her head back and laughed, throwing back her long hair, which had grown out since Georgia had died. It was no longer the luscious red it had been – it was a deep burnt purple, which shimmered in the light. Emily watched Sam carefully, smiling when Sam turned her eyes on her.
Sam had flourished during her short period of ruling. She looked beautiful.
But beauty was only skin deep
She shunned her friends. She preferred more ‘select’ company. But perhaps the worst of all? She shunned Frank. She took him for granted. He was there when she needed him. But when he needed her… that was a different story.
‘Emily my sweet, could you rustle up some scholars?’ Sam twinkled to Emily, who smiled blandly back. ‘I’d rather like some interesting conversation while I walk in the gardens.’
‘Of course, Your Majesty.’
‘Join us Emily?’ Sam asked, standing up, and smoothing down her dress.
‘Oh no, Your Majesty, I couldn’t. Master Conner is back today and he’ll want to test Addie and I. Apologies, Mistress.’ Sam waved her hand carelessly, as Emily walked to the door.
‘It doesn’t matter. Just get those scholars.’ Emily left, a blank expression on her face.
Sam walked to the empty mirror frame and studied it, her eyes filling with painful tears. Her fingertips brushed the intricate wooden design.
‘I miss you.’ She whispered to no one in particular.


~I miss you~
‘Did you hear anything?’ Iska asked softly in my ear.
The last…. Well however long it had been since Iska had been teaching me to listen to thoughts directed to me. He told me he’d been doing it ever since he’d died. He’d listen really hard and he’d hear whatever his sister had prayed at him.
‘I did! That was Sam! I heard Sam!’ Iska cheered and let go of my arms. He’d held me tight while I shut my eyes and tried to get myself into a peaceful place so I could concentrate. He grinned his happy lopsided smile, and I sighed happily to myself.
Then I grimaced cos’ that was so lovey dovey and rather gross.
‘Thank you, Iska. I… That meant a lot to me.’ Iska smiled.
‘Oh Pshawww. That was nothing. Wait until I teach you how to get back!’ I gasped – the air… or whatever it was I breathed, had literally left me, it was no joke.
‘Youknowhowtogetback?’ I said in a rush. Iska’s smile wavered.
‘Well… kind of. It’s sort of…’
~If that’s what you want, Blood Princess. I’ll go to the ends of the earth to get you back~
‘Woah…’ I smacked my head a little.
‘Did you get another one?’ Iska asked eagerly.
‘No… yes… but…’ I blinked confused.
‘But what?’ he asked concerned. He slipped an arm around my shoulder and held me to him while I dry heaved.
‘I heard Bert… but he was saying I wanted him to come find me… all I want them to do is move on.’ Iska was quite for a moment, making no sound apart from the scratchy sound of his breathing on my hair.
‘What could have given them that idea?’ He asked eventually ‘Did you leave them a message or something…’
‘Georgia?’ I turned around and found an incredibly irate Mikey; he was looking at Iska like he was an enemy. Fair play to Iska – who seemed completely unconcerned by it, placing his hands on his hips and walking away a little.
‘I’ll leave you two to it. I’ll wait for you Georgie.’ Iska shot me a disarming smile, and walked a distance away.
‘Georgie? What you have nicknames now?’ Mikey spat venomously to me. I was shocked.
‘What? Am I not allowed to have friends now?’
‘Gah no! He’s not a friend anyway – he’s a criminal!’
I huffed and crossed my arms. ‘What are you talking about?’
‘Iska Farkas?’ I nodded and Mikey sneered. ‘He attempted to kill a knight – Siegfried over some silly power trip or something.’
‘Yeah…’ I nodded having heard that story already. ‘So what? He died. Anyway. I like him.’ Mikey looked at me angrily.
‘How come you like everyone apart from me? You’re such a slut!’ He said loudly, causing Iska’s eyes to flash when he looked over.
‘What the hell Mikey? You’re talking shit.’ I said stepping away from his angry face.
‘Guess what Georgia? Bert and Gerard are still coming to find you. Gerard wastes away. Bert gets crazier. And it’s your entire fault slut!’ Mikey taunted. My eyes filled with tears but I refused to let him see me so upset.
‘You passed my message on did you?’ I asked him, and from the look on his face I can see I caught him off guard.
‘Y...Yes…’
‘No. No you didn’t. You’re not passing them on… Mikey! How could you!’ I held my hands to my mouth, shocked at his blatant betrayal. Mikey’s eyes turned dark.
‘Oh who cares? Seriously? No one does. You are just so melodramatic, and no one cares anymore. Bert and Gerard are coming to get you – and here’s the truth – there gonna die. That was the plan all along. I’ve had it with playing the innocent loveable geek – obviously not so ‘loveable’ because the bitch I love is an ignorant, fucking slut, who runs off with the first guy they see!’
I couldn’t have stopped the tears if I wanted to.
This was a completely different side of Mikey – one that I’d never met – and never wanted to meet. He was in a rage, and his sweet face was contorted and ugly.
‘I think you’d better leave now.’ Iska said icily from next to me. I don’t recall him being there, but maybe I’d backed up so much I’d walked into him.
‘Oh hi! Georgia’s new man are you? She’s got a few of them. What happened to your eyes? They look a little freaky…’ Mikey laughed manically.
‘Leave.’ Iska repeated, his voice hard as stone.
‘She’s nice at the beginning, freaky eyes – but then she’s a right little drama queen – aren’t you sweetness?’ Mikey chucked my chin and Iska never moved his gaze off Mikey’s twisted face
‘Leave.’ Mikey laughed.
‘Are we not making friends? Pity. Hey, Georgie, do you want to know whose behind the evil plan? Huh?’
I made no move to answer him. I just willed my tears to stop so I could get it together and punch him in his ghostly face.
Iska slipped an arm round my shoulder and pulled me behind him, squeezing my slightly.
‘Oh fine.’ Mikey said ‘I’ll just tell you. He’s the master of chaos… he’s a bit of a tease…’
‘Mikey. I don’t remotely care. Are you aware you sound gay? Maybe its not me you had a crush on…’ I finally managed to say something, and watched in satisfaction as the rage filled Mikey’s face.
‘Ohh, I shouldn’t have made you angry, you’ll probably turn green or something…’
Mikey lunged for me and I stumbled backwards and landed on my ass – and looked up to find Mikey on his back, Iska standing over him.
Well.
That was kinda cool.
‘It’s Brendon.’ Mikey spat. ‘He’s going to be king – he’s going to get me back – and then finally. Someone will pay attention to me.’ Mikey stood up and began to fade away. I waved at him angrily.
‘Bye! Don’t write! Don’t call! Jump off a cliff sometime okay!?’ Iska chuckled as Mikey disappeared, and strolled casually over to help me up.
‘Iska… what Mikey said…’ I started, looking up at him. I blinked when I saw his eyes – blue and red. It always shocked me a little to look into his eyes, and not a see a hazel pair, or even a dazzling blue pair looking back. But this was Iska. Blue and red. Blue and Red.
‘Some nice friend you have.’ He said a slight smile on his pale face.
‘I know… B…But what he said…I-‘
‘I died after you did, Georgia. I know the story of the Blood Princess, and how she died to save her princes. I know everything. I know things you don’t.’
‘Like what?’ I asked curiously.
‘Like William – who used to be an evil bloodthirsty prick – he practically lives in the library reading books on ghosts and how to get you back. No one asked him too either. It was like… a an act of complete free will…’
~Free Will. There’s always free will. I can save her~
I blinked hearing Williams voice. Iska hadnt noticed my confusion, and had continued.
‘Connor. The big one. Well – he’s figured out where we actually are. He’s a scout of some sort. I don’t know. I didn’t pay much attention to monarchy in England. I had my own country to worry about.’ I looked up from the floor I’d been staring at.
‘Your… your own?’ He smiled lopsidedly and nodded.
‘My own. I was the prince of Hungary.’
‘How old are you?’ I said incredulously, noting Iska’s youth.
‘I’m eighteen. Like you are.’ I nodded. He looked slightly upset for a moment.
‘I wasn’t in my country much. I came over to get these swords… well it doesn’t matter now. I’m dead. But I heard a lot about you.’
‘You did?’ I asked, brushing my hair behind my ear. He nodded earnestly, sitting down – well floating more like, and crossing his legs in mid air. I chuckled.
‘You look like a Buddha, Iska.’ He grinned.
‘You do it!’ I did. And he laughed.
Bloody Buddha’s



- Addie, and Natalie you are in it.
Natalie, im sorry you'll have to wait. As you're evil and all ;]
hope you like so far
Sign up to rate and review this story