Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You - Blood Princess Sequel

Poison Apples

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Mikey's back, and he's spinning a bigger crock of bull....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2010-08-19 - 1146 words

0Unrated
‘It was horrible, Gerard. He threatened me, he had her held hostage! There was nothing I could do… I’m… I’m sorry.’ Mikey said to Gerard and Bert as they watched him carefully. Mikey looked just the right amount of anguished, just the right amount of sadness, just the right amount of determination. ‘We have to hurry! We have to get her back quicker!’ Gerard clasped his hands, and looked hard at the table. Bert was slowly cracking his knuckles. Mikey hid his head in his hands and behind them – slowly grinned.
‘We’ll get her.’ Bert said, his knuckles white. ‘We’ll do it.’
‘I’ve been doing research… this apple – it comes from… a special tree.’ Mikey covered his hesitation smoothly. ‘Gerard – I suggest you-‘ Sam – angry Sam – slipped through the door, and coughed. Gerard looked up, from the wooden table and smiled, Bert raised his eyebrows at her presence but didn’t say anything. Mikey just looked annoyed.
‘The apple…’
‘What does it do?’ Gerard asked, standing up and walking round the table, picking the apple up. Mikey looked lost.
‘It… makes you stronger. And smarter…’ Gerard picked up the apple, and rubbed it on his shirt; he threw it to Bert who caught it with disdain.
‘I don’t have time for magic apples. Never did like them anyway.’ He threw it back to Gerard, who looked at it, uninterested.
‘Here you go Sam, you take it.’ Sam fumbled the catch, and looked at it warily.
‘Um. Thank you Gerard… I… You asked for me?’ Gerard nodded.
‘I did. Shall we walk?’ Mikey looked sour and faded away. Bert nodded at Gerard and Sam, before striding off ahead of them to his chambers.


‘So he added more garlic?’ Gerard asked bemused, and Sam grinned maliciously.
‘Of course. If the knight is going to treat us like that, he shouldn’t expect nice things in return.’ Gerard’s face looked pained, and then Sam realised he was actually grinned. He burst out in a big laugh and put his hand on Sam’s shoulder.
‘Thank you Sam. I haven’t laughed in a long time. I’m glad you-‘
Sam, rounded a corner and stared at both of them. This time – it was the Queen Sam.
Being known as Samantha from now on as its confusing
‘Nice to see you getting on so well with the help, Gerard.’ She purred smoothly eyeing Sam in distaste. Emily was behind her as usual, and wearing her normal blank expression.
‘Samantha…’ Gerard began, but Samantha ignored him, and walked up to Sam, who was looking intently at a fixed stone on the ground.
‘That’s a nice apple you have there….?’
‘My names Sam, your majesty.’ Samantha sniffed.
‘No. That is my name. You are Worm.’ Samantha smiled cruelly. ‘Have fun with your jailbait Gerard,’
‘Samantha-‘ Gerard said again pained, but Samantha once again ignored him.
‘Emily. Lets go.’ They walked around the corner and disappeared.
Gerard looked at Sam worriedly.
‘I’m sorry about her – she never used to be… she didn’t mean…’
‘It’s okay. She’s the Queen. Power goes to your head.’ Sam shrugged. ‘My brother Siegfried is the same.’ Gerard looked at Sam, and cocked his head.
‘Your brother?’
‘Yes – My brother. He’s a knight in the army… he’s not very nice…’ Sam looked upset for a moment and then composed herself.
‘He killed our father, when he was a rogue… and though that was an accident, he didn’t tell me for years later. I had to find out on my own. My friend – Illona Farkas – she told me… and now she’s been sentenced to death by the Queen.’
‘Why is this?’ Gerard said, entering the library and seating them at a table.
Sam rested her chin on her hand. ‘Siegfried killed her brother. And she’s getting the blame for it.’ Gerard sighed.
‘I’m sorr-‘ a loud bell clanged and Sam looked around in alarm.
‘Is that- oh, im sorry, I’ve got to go…’ She rushed up, and Gerard looked at her in alarm.
‘No, its okay you don’t have to-‘
‘Bye!’ She rushed out of the door, looking Gerard looking sad, and more alone than ever.

********************************

‘Tonight?’ Siegfried said, curling a strand of white blonde hair between his fingers. Addie smiled at him.
‘Of course, Sir Knight. Anytime.’ Addie winked while Siegfried laughed.
‘Im glad. You are the only person who knows me Addie.’ Addie swooned under Siegfried’s blue-eyed gaze and his crinkled smile. Addie stood on tiptoes and wound her fingers through his wheat blonde hair and kissed his long scar from his forehead, over his eye, to his strong jaw. It suited him in a way. It made the handsome tortured knight… more handsome and tortured. Siegfried smiled at Addie.
‘Is that a threat of what’s to come, Miss?’ He asked with a wink, and Addie blushed, and showed her small teeth in a wicked grin.
‘No, Sir Knight, it’s a promise.’ They both laughed and Siegfried leant down and kissed her softly.
‘And my promise is marriage one day, Addie.’ He said softly, before turning on his heel and walking out. Walking past a sour faced Sam, who glared at him.
‘I’m not all bad, sister.’ Siegfried said quietly, but she turned her head.
‘Go to hell.’ She said and strode into the kitchen towards a blushing Addie.
‘I will. One day.’
Addie watched Siegfried leave with a happy smile on her face, before turning around and continuing with her chores.
‘Having fun with my brother are you?’ Sam said angrily.
‘I told you. He’s not all bad. He… He’s a good man. With a good heart.’ Addie said tiredly, not wanting the same argument. Sam sighed, the energy leaving her. Addie got a twinkle in her eye.
‘So. Tell me what the good Lord wanted?’
‘He…He is amazing! He gave me a magic apple, and…’ Suddenly the energy re-entered her and she sat on the end of the table and spoke animatedly. Addie held her hand up.
‘Wait, wait, wait – a magic apple?’ Addie said frowning. ‘Like in snow white?’
‘No, a nice one. And we walked, and talked, and he put his hand on my shoulder, and the Queen was a right… ahem.’ Sam realised she was getting a little bit carried away. Sam rested against the table, in a happy heap. Addie was at the sink, scrubbing dishes as she had to when she wasn’t working for Connor. She flicked her hair out of her eyes and smiled ruefully.
‘Don’t get too lovelorn, Sam’ She said, flicking soapsuds away from her, and turning around. ‘Remember the Blood Princess.’ Sam’s smiled turned down at the corners.
‘Oh yes. The Blood Princess. How could I forget.’
********************************
Sign up to rate and review this story