Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

SLAP

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Gerard tries to talk to Lucy, but Lucy is not intrested... Or isn't she?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 483 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

So I was stuck sitting next to this guy, because I had lost my sisters. Half-way through the lesson, Chloe came walking in. She winked at the teacher, said "I'm new" and took a seat at the front.
Hollie came in later, looking embarrassed, managed to say to the teacher "S-Sorry, I'm new, I got lost." Then sat down next to Chloe.
"So..." Gerard tried to make casual conversation with me "You like JLS?"
"They are the best band ever." I replied, not even looking at him.
He snorted "No they're not."
"And which do you think is the best?" I asked, finally turning to look at him.
"Iron Maiden." He replied, with a smirk.
I laughed "You sound like one of my sisters." I put on a funny voice "Rock music is the best!"
"They're good."
"You're gay." I said, turning away with a snort.
"Don't you like any rock bands?" He asked, still trying to be friendly.
"I like Fall Out Boy." I replied. Gerard giggled... Which is weird for a boy.
"Fall Out Boy to me, is emo."
I elbowed him "I'm trying to do my work."
"So I guess you're a good girl..." Gerard poked my arm "Come on, I'm bored. I need someone to talk to."
"You wanna talk about rock music, then go and talk to my sisters." I told him "But I am not your girl."
"What if you are?" He whispered in my ear.
I turned to him and slapped him "Bog off Loser!"
He touched his cheek, looking shocked "Hey Lucy, I'm sorry..."
"Just let me do my work." I replied sulkily, but thoughts were running through my head.
'What if you're my girl... What if I am!?'
But I refused to listen to myself.
The bell rang, signalling the end of lesson. I grabbed my books and ran out of the room, before Gerard barely had time to blink. But Hollie and Chloe caught up with me.
"What did he say?" Chloe wants to know.
"Is he your boyfriend yet?" Hollie wants to know.
"He's a total jerk." I told them, walking down the corridor quickly "I slapped him."
"Why the hell did you do that?" Hollie asked "He's hot!"
"Then you go and flirt with him!" I yelled.
"Like I have a chance with him." Hollie laughed "But seriously, why don't you like him?"
"He doesn't believe JLS are the best band ever."
"Nobody does except you!" Chloe slapped me on the back "I think you're judging him before you know him."
"I know him well enough." I glared at her "I dislike him."

Gerards POV...

"I sat by one of the triplets in History." I told Ray and the others.
"Chloe?" Ray asked, straight away.
"No, her sister. Lucy."
"How was she?" Frank wants to know.
"She slapped me."
The others started laughing. But I was pretty upset.
Sign up to rate and review this story