Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

All Along the Watch Tower

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Stuck on his plans with Kayla, Davis turns to Rose for help.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 672 words - Complete

0Unrated
All Along the Watch Tower:

Rose has her problems and I have mine. Kayla still won't talk to me. I don't know what to do at all. She's moved out of her old neighborhood under foster care. I see her at school, but she avoids me. I still refuse to give up on talking to her. I love her that much. I turned to Charlie for help on this matter.

"Just leave her alone," she suggested. "She's going through a tough time right now." I know that already. I put Kayla through that. I know the fire wasn't really my fault, but still... I ruined my other crush's life.

I don't know... I can fix this problem, but I'm just not doing it right. I need some back-up on this one. I peeked in the kitchen at my older sister. Rose looked like she wanted to scream at her work. Time to do a little match here. Rose + Lola's wedding plans + stress+ my own problems = disaster. I weighted my options for a moment. I could lessen the approach b offering her something. But what? An idea came into my head. I hurried to the hall bathroom. I came into the kitchen with a bottle of aspirin. Rose looked up and saw me. I gave her a cheesy grin.

"Hi... Rosie..." I said. I looked at me, frowning.

"What Davis?" she asked. I shuffled my feet for a bit.

"You didn't look so well," I began. "So I brought you some meds." I walked forward and gave her the bottle. Rose looked at me in suspicion.

"What do you want, Davis?" she asked.

"Take the pills first," I said. "Then we'll talk." She looked at me oddly at first. I smiled and nodded at her still. Then, Rose took the bottle and set it next to her.

"Now, what do you want?" she asked. My face became serious.

"It's Kayla," I said sadly.

"Oh, she's still not talking to you?" Rose asked. I shook my head at her.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"I just keep thinking it's my fault somehow," I went on. My sister closed up her planner.

"Davis," she said. "It's not."

"I know," I said. "But I just wish I could fix this somehow..." Rose looked at me as she already saw where this was going.

"Have you been apologizing to her to death?" she asked. I looked up at her in surprise.

"How did you know?" I asked. Rose gave me a kind little smile.

"Apologizing to death won't do anything," she pointed out. "You already said you were sorry. So, just move on. Reminding her of will just drive her away even more." I blinked at her for a moment.

"And then?" I asked. Rose shrugged at me with the pen in her hand.

"Start off small again," she said. "Just by saying, 'Hello, how are you?' Things like that." I felt myself smiling at that. That made sense to me! And, I suddenly felt better.

"Thanks Rosie," I said. She smiled back at me.

"Say," my sister said up. "Keisha's boyfriend is coming for dinner later." I smiled at her statement.

"Are you saying..." I suggested. We were both grinning as we finished that thought in our heads. Rose stood up from the table.

"You know Davis," she told me. "I think it's time that we met Mr. Green for ourselves, shall we?" I smirked at her in a naughty way.

"But what about Lola's wedding?" I asked. Rose grinned and shoveled all the work to one side.

"That can wait!" she said. "There's way in Hell that I going to pass up putting Keisha's new boyfriend through our tests!" I grinned at her like a lion. There's good old Rosie again!

"I'll go get ready there," I said.

"See you in an hour?" she asked.

"Roger that!" I said with a salute. Then, we set off on our interrogation mission of Mr. Paul Green.

There Must Be Some Kind of Way Out of Here
Sign up to rate and review this story