Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Give Me A Reason To Belive

by vampyGee 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-18 - Updated: 2010-08-18 - 826 words

5Original
~Frank~


I looked to his now unconscious body and let out a slow sigh of relief. What had gotten in to him? Then I smelt the unmistakable smell of alcohol on him. Drinking……………..it turned the best of people into asshole’s, and it clearly did that to Gerard.


I looked around the room, how did I get up here? I had fallen asleep in the carriage, he must have carried me upstairs, like he had done for me last night with my hand. I touched the bandages on my hand, it was still tender but was healing. I looked down at Gerard, face first into to my pillow. My breath caught, he was so damn perfect, but that was only to the naked eye, I have barely known him two days, but I could see he had inner demons.


Gently but firmly I pushed him onto his back to look at his sleeping form, eyes shut, full dark lashes contrasting on his pale white skin, messy black hair framing his round face, thin pouty lips……….



I lay back down next to him and tried to get back to sleep. But after an hour, I knew that sleep wasn’t coming for me tonight. So I lay there, watching him sleep, watching his chest softly fall and rise with each breath, until the sky was turning a violet, then blue from the rising sun, then a lighter blue, and he rolled to his side and groaned, jumping off my bed and making a dash towards my bathroom, where I heard the sickening sound of vomit in the toilet bowl.


I slowly got out of bed, to find him lying on his back on the bathroom floor. I reached over and flushed the toilet, getting a wash cloth from beside the sink, I soaked it in cool water, rung it out and pressed it to his forehead lightly, then down his cheeks and neck.


“What are you doing?” he groaned.

“Helping you.” I said softly as not to make his hangover any worse.


“Why, all you wanna do is fucking use me.” he muttered, okay, so that idea wasn’t all the booze talking.


“Why would you think that?” I asked him.

“Shut up!” he groaned grabbing his temples. I sighed but kept on pressing the cool cloth to his face and neck, he gave no further protests, just let me do it. I went downstairs and got him some water, which he practically chugged, and helped him back into bed- my bed, where he fell back to sleep.

So I bathed and dressed, and went downstairs and made myself some toast. I took about an hour to explore the mansion, finding a beautiful garden in the one of the courtyards, a library on the second floor that I could easily get lost in for several days, various sitting rooms and bedrooms, then I reached the door to the basement. Gerard had told me never to go down to the basement, but what could it really hurt.


I opened the door, finding the light switch on the wall and went down the dusty stairs. The room opened up to a giant basement, stone floor, but the walls were…………..beautiful. They were covered in extravagant drawings.

I walked over to one. It was just a simple charcoal piece, it was of a grave in a cemetery, but the detail was so beautiful. I looked over to the other’s lining the walls. Did he draw all of those? If so I’m married to the most talented artist I have ever seen.


Then I saw it, the large grand piano towards the back center of the room. Stack of music and paper lay scattered on top of it, I sat down on the bench. I picked up the piece of music he was apparently working on and my eyes widened by the difficultly of the piece, he was a musical genius as well!


“What the fuck are you doing!”


I jumped, Gerard stood at the base of the stairs, looking ready to kill.


“Gerard I was only looking.” I said nervously.


“What did I tell you about coming down here!” he demanded.

“Gerard I’m sor-”


He took a few steps, so that he was only about 5 or 6 feet away from me.


“I give you this whole damn place to run about as you wish, and you purposefully come down here, snoop through my shit, and disobey me!”


“It’s not like that!” I got to my feet, still shorter than him.


“Then what is it like!” He threw his hands up. “What more do you want from me! I’m giving you everything you could want, just ask for it, I’ll give it you!”


“Gerard I never asked anything of you!”


“Then what………….what……..”And to my utter amazed, he fell to the dirty stone floor, bursting into ragged sobs.





please tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story