Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Gone

by vampyGee 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-21 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 1085 words

4Exciting
~Frank~



Before me stood a full grown man, crouched on a cold dirty basement floor, head in his hands sobbing. It was like nothing I have ever seen in my life. Had I done this to him?


“Gerard?” I asked, bending down next to his crumpled body. “Gerard?” I whispered, touching his arm but he jerked away from me.


“Don’t touch me!” he snapped. “Go away!” He said through his tears.


“No, Gerard.”


“I said leave me alone!” He shouted up at me, revealing his watery hazel eyes, and suddenly it was like an inner wall in me broke, and all I wanted to do was to care for him and comfort him.


“No Gerard, I’m not leaving you.” I looked into his eyes.


“Why?” He said bitterly. “Why not? Everyone one else fucking has no problem with it!”

“What?” I asked him as he struggled with wiping the tears out of his eyes but they kept oozing out.


“You think anyone gives a flying fuck about me?” he asked. “You think my family does? Well they don’t, all they wanted was to marry me off so they don’t feel obligated to check in on me every month or so! My brother doesn’t even care anymore, he moved across the country with his wife!” Gerard sniffled and wiper fiercely at his tears that still wouldn’t stop.


“Gerard please let me-”


“I said don’t touch me!” he batted my hand away with a little cry. “I don’t want to be touched anymore, I’m sick of people using me, I’m sick of all the whores who only want money!”



This was about all I could take. “Gerard. I’m your husband not a whore, now come here!” And I firmly put my arms around him and pulled him close to me. At first he tried to struggle, pushing against me, but I wasn’t going to let him go. I held him firmly until I felt his body melt into mine, his head rested on my shoulder as his sobs ceased and I gently rubbed his back to soothe him.



“Your so warm.” He whispered after what seemed like hours of contently holding him.

“You too.” I turned him in my arms so I could look at his face, into his red, bloodshot, but still beautiful eyes. “Gerard, can we talk?”


“Why?” he muttered. “There’s nothing more to say.”


“Yes, there is!” I gently squeezed his arm. “There is so much to talk about. For example, why do you think no one cares about you?”


He gave me a look like I was a moron. “When I was a baby, my parents hired nanny’s to constantly look after me. Whenever my parent’s were rarely home, my father would get drunk and beat me to his full content. I was raised by the nannies until I was ten, then sent off to boarding school where I spent most of my time getting the living shit beat out of me! My parent’s didn’t care! Mikey has always been the golden child, they loved him not me. When I was 18 and out of that hell hole, I came back here and adapted a sleazily life of alcohol, drugs, and hookers. They all looked at me like I was a failure, perhaps I am….but its all I’ll ever be to any of them!” He tugged at his hair in frustration. “Our arranged marriage was the finale Frank, so they could finally be rid of me!” a tear rolled down his white cheek.


My heart was slowly breaking. “Gerard!” I sighed and pulled him into my small chest again. “Your not a failure.” I said into his black locks.


“I’m good at nothing Frank.” He said quietly, I pushed him away a little to look into his eyes.

“Gerard! Look at this place, its filled with beautiful paintings and songs no one else could really comprehend! Your talent is beautiful, you may have some demons, we all do! My childhood was a nightmare as well! But your beautiful, and don’t ever let anyone else tell you differently!”


He stared at me with a blank stare, his eyes…………oh, I could get lost in them……………..

“Bullshit!” He said to the ground, looking away from me, and hurriedly went up the basement stairs. I scampered to chase after him, he lead me to the kitchen and lit his pipe.

“Gerard, I’m not going to lie to you!” I said firmly. He reached across to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of brandy, I quickly snatched it from his grasp, smashed the end in the sink so that all of the contents spilled down the drain.


“What the hell was that for!” He roared.

But I wasn’t done, I began pulling the rest of the bottles out of the cabinet and dumping them down the drain, until he grabbed me by the arms and pulled me away from the sink. “What the fuck do you think your doing!” he growled in my face.

“Getting rid of all this shit that you don’t need!” I said angrily. “If you think I’m going to stay here and watch you kill yourself your crazy!”


He laughed bitterly. “Oh, Frank, I am crazy. And since you would rather not live here and watch, because nothing is stopping me, I suggest you get the fuck out right now!” He said through a clenched jaw.


“Fine!” I shoved him back against the wall and he released me, I made my way to the front door, throwing the wedding ring that had no purpose at him.


I slammed the heavy mansion door behind me as I walked down the cobble stone path leading out to the road. The cold wind blew hard against my face and I realized all I was in were grey pants and a thin black button down shirt. I hugged my arms around my self for warmth as I reached the road, and let a few tears trickle down my cheeks. I had been there for him when he broke, and he treats me like scum and as if it never happened!


I whimpered in pain, as the tears began to freeze to my face, if it was a two hour carriage ride into the city, it was going to be a long walk.






hope you guys like it tell me if you do :)
Sign up to rate and review this story