Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Monster

by vampyGee 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-22 - Updated: 2010-08-23 - 1175 words

5Exciting
I just want to say thank you to all of you who give me such great reveiws, it means a lot to know you guys like my stories, thank you all sooooo much!




~Gerard~



It took me several minutes to snap out of my anger and realize what had happened. Slowly I bent down and picked up the gold ring, slipping it into my pocket, I had taken mine off the night we were wed, it still lay on my nightstand. I looked around the kitchen, my pipe lay on its side, with the contents spilled on the counter, broken glass bottles lay in the sink.


What the hell had I done! How had I treated him that way? The one person to every truly show me compassion and I screamed in his face, made him leave!


I looked outside, night had fallen, and snow had began to fall. It was the dead of winter an Frank was out there! Fuck! I didn’t have time to order the carriage to be here. I quickly threw on my coat, grabbing my keys and went out the front door, being greeted by the cold and took off towards the road, quickly loosing my breath and stopping to catch it. It was very out of shape, fat even, and maybe- just possible, smoking a pipe wasn’t healthy? Nah, it wouldn’t hurt me. Finally I reached the road, but there was no sign of Frank’s small frame the whole way up it. Shit! Was he really that fast? What if he had been attached? Mugged? Killed my wolves! It was all going to be my fault.


I couldn’t let Frank die, not like this, not after what had just happened , he is my husband after all whether I want to admit it.

“Frank!” I shouted, the cold wind blew, taking my call away with it. I began to run, only to have to catch my breath again and then shutter from the cold, I kept walking though, and calling out his name, no answer.

Where could he be? I could not lose him, I can’t let him die. A tear fell from my eye, I gasped in both pain and shock, I was crying for Frank, the pain from where it had froze to my cheek. When was the last time I have cried for anyone but myself? Shit I am so damned selfish!


I hurried along, running, calling out his name, when I gasped, seeing a small grey and black figure crumbled just a few feet off the road, next to a snowy tree.


“Frank!” I shouted, bending over him and pulling his light body up, his eyes were closed, his lips turning a soft blue. “Frank wake up!” I said desperately, pressing my ear to his chest, hearing his faint heartbeat. “Frank please!” I shook him, but no reply. I took off my coat and bundled him into it, going as fast down the road as I could while carrying him and not running out of breath.


The snow was coming down even harder, I was getting cold too, my entire face was numb, but I can handle any temperature, I pressed Frank into my chest for warm, and finally saw the mansion come into view when my legs were about to give out.


Frank’s body was like ice as we entered the well heated mansion, his lips were blue from the cold but he still had a heartbeat. I looked around and considered my options, sitting him by the fire place would take to long, he needed instant heat now.


“Frank please wake up!” I begged, carrying him up the stairs, down the hall and to my personal bathroom, put the plug in the porcelain tub and started the hot water. “Frank!” I said as I began to take his shoes off, his feet were icy cold. He gave a little whimper when I got the other shoe off, which excited me. “Frank!” I nearly shouted with relief.

“Mmmm, cold.” he mumbled.


“I know, I know you are,” I said gently removing his shirt to reveal his thin, but slightly toned chest. I hesitated when I reached his pants, but pulled them down and off of him along with his underwear, he needed heat and it was nothing I haven’t seen before. I slowly eased his body into the tub, as not to put him into any kind of shock. Once he was comfortably seated in the tub, I rolled my sleeves up and grabbed a wash clothe, gently pressing it to his face and hair, in hopes of getting him warmed up.


Gradually his lips turned back to a dull pink, he didn’t have the usual color in his cheeks, but his eyes opened.

“Gerard?” He said, looking slightly confused.

“It’s me,” I pressed the warm cloth to his cheek. “Frankie can you hear me?”

“Frankie?” he looked up at me in question.

“I………..” that had just sort of slipped out, I have no idea where that came from. “I’m sorry Frank.”


“It’s ok,” He mumbled and yawned, which was adorable. “I’m so tired!”


“Do you want to sleep now?” I asked, he nodded and gave me puppy eyes.


I pulled the drain out of the bottom of the tub, grabbed my robe in one hand, and pulled him up, wrapping it around him, I carried his body into my bedroom, turning on the oil light by my bed side stand and placing him in the middle of my bed, tightly wrapping him in my expensive, yet so warm blankets.

“Sleep Frankie,” I kissed his forehead, and turned out the lamp.




I went downstairs and cleaned up the mess of pipe tobacco and broken bottles we had left in the kitchen , then poured myself a cup of coffee and lit my pipe.



I’m 23 years old, and way too bitter for anyone’s good. I have no idea how I have gotten this way. I could blame it on my miserable childhood, but that would just be taking the easy way out. I suppose after being hurt and lied to for so many years, you kind of lose you faith in humanity. You start believing things that you would have never even thought twice about. I would have never done the things I have done years ago, a younger me would have hated this monster that I have become.


A tear trickled down my cheek, then another, I hastily wiped them away. If Frank and I had never been forced into this marriage, I would have never even realized what I’ve become. No wonder my family hates me, no wonder my own brother can’t stand to be around me for very long. The tears came faster, but they didn’t stop me from going downstairs, sitting on my piano bench, and grabbing a new sheet of paper and a fresh quil.




Hope you all enjoyed, tell me what you think! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story