Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Scars

by vampyGee 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-23 - Updated: 2010-08-24 - 1606 words

5Original
~Frank~



I was wrapped snuggly in what had to be the warmest blankets ever made. I opened my eyes to find I was laying in a huge bed in a dark room. I rubbed my eyes and turned on the oil lamp on the night stand. Finding myself in a large square room , with black and crimson walls, heavy drapes…..this had to be Gerard’s room - and I’m not dead!


I practically jumped out of bed, only to tumble back on to it and grab it for support. The weather had not killed me, but had me weak. I sighed and slowly began walking out of the room, down the fall, and taking the steps carefully as well on my weak legs.

Had Gerard saved me? Of course not, he hates me, but how the hell did I end up back in his bedroom, safe from the winter storm?


I reached the bottom of the staircase and began to make my way through the halls to the kitchen to make myself some tea, when I heard faint singing. It was male………I stepped closer, going down another hall, and to the open basement door, standing at the top of it.


“Now suffer all the children, and walk away a savior, or a mad man and polluted, from gutter institutions. Don’t you breathe for me, undeserving of your sympathy, because there’s so many things I’m sorry, and what I did.”


A tingly feeling danced up my spine, that voice, it was beautiful, like nothing I have ever heard before, no street performer or stage act could match that voice.


I wanted to go down to the basement, to see if it was Gerard singing, it had to be, but he had told me never to go down there, and I had to listen to him.


Still listening to the song, that wondrous voice accompanied by the piano, I put a kettle of water on the stove for tea, and sat on a stool.


“And through it all, how could you cry for me, I feel so bad about it. So shut your eyes, I’ll kiss you goodbye, and sleep. Just sleep, the hardest part, is letting go of your fears. A drink, for the horrors that I’ve seen, for the good guys and the bad guys, for the monster that I’ve been.”


It was getting to the point where I couldn’t wait any longer, the voice was getting more powerful, more haunting with each verse. Despite everything I knew not to do, I silently walked down the basement stairs, to find Gerard sitting at the piano, pounding away on the keys, singing. I sat at the bottom of the steps for the next hour, watching him play the song, make adjustments on his papers, try different verses, swear at himself sometimes.


This seemed to be his outlet, his way of getting his emotions out, and he did it so beautifully, I think I could watch him for days doing this. Finally he sat down his papers and quill, and stood up from the piano bench, turning around swiftly to meet my gaze.


“Frankie,” he said softly with a pained expression on his face.


“That was beautiful Gerard.” I stood up from the stairs as he closed the distance between us.

“Bullshit,” he shook his head, eyeing me. “Are you alright?”

“A little weak, I put a kettle on for tea and-hey!” I gasped as he picked me off my feet and began carrying me upstairs bridal style, placing me on a stool in the kitchen and fixing my tea for me. Wow!


“Here,” He handed me the steaming tea mug and lit his pipe, taking a long puff then setting it down. “Are you hungry?”


“Kind of, yes.” I admitted sheepishly, sipping my tea watching him look through the cabinets, then to the ice chest.

“Left over’s?” He questioned holding up the casserole from last night, I nodded and he put it in the oven to warm it up. He took another puff of his pipe and sat down across from me. “Do you hate me?” He asked slowly.



“Of course not,” I shook my head. “How could I ever hate you?”


“How could you not?” Hr asked, pulling the pipe out of his mouth. “I’m horrible to you! I yell at you, and call you names, I sent you out in the cold you could have died!”


I just took another drink of my tea and shook my head. “Gerard, you have also given me this huge house, a warm shelter and a bed to sleep in, you have purchased me expensive clothing and you keep me fed, that’s a lot better then what I had before.”

He gave me a curious look. “Frank, tell me how you lived before?”


“I………..can we eat dinner first?”


So we quickly ate dinner, and Gerard took me into the library and lit the fire, he drug the velvet sofa in front of the fire and we both sat on it. “Now tell me?” He asked.

“What do you want to know?” I asked him.


He looked deep into my eyes. “Frank, I want to know everything and anything about you.”

“Alright, um, you know I was born in the city and-”

“How old are you?” He interrupted me.

“18.” I said, it was something that he never asked. “You?”

“23, but that’s not important, yes I know you lived in the city.” he said. “In Monroeville.”

“Yes,” I said, “ the run down part of the city. I lived there my whole life, with my mother, just the two of us, in a rundown little house, barely a house if you want to call it that.” I muttered. “My mother was a seamstress, my father left her before I was born. We never had much money……most days we could only afford to eat one meal, which was dinner. Ha, going to school, kids would bring their lunches in paper bags, I had thought people only ate at dinner time.”


“Oh, Frankie,” He whispered. “I’m so sorry.” I looked up into his hazel eyes, and I could tell he truly meant this, and it shocked me, he has a heart underneath it all. I knew he did, but when he slowly took my hand in his I jumped a little, looking deeper into his eyes.


“Don’t be sorry,” I shook my head, feeling the softness of his hand. “I survived.”


“But barely,” He said. “Frankie?”

“Hm?” I asked, and he pulled me closer to him on the sofa, so I was leaning against him, he was so warm.

“And what about you?” I asked him. “You told me about your childhood a little. You said you had a father, I never had that.”


“Frank, you would never have wanted my father,” He gave my hand a gentle squeeze. “He was an abusive bastard, I have the scar to prove it.


I turned to look at him. “I’m sorry Gerard, no one should treat a human being like that, what scars?”


“I………..on my back.” He muttered.

“May I see them?”

“I………..Frank no.” He bit his lip.

“Why?” I lightly touched his cheek.

“Because, you won’t like what you see, Frank, my body isn’t as fit as yours.”


“Nonsense.” I said, playing with the collar on his black shirt, until he took my hand in his and gave a pained but pleading expression. “Gerard.” I took his face in both my hands. “You are beautiful. If you want to overcome your fears, please just let me help you?”


“I……..okay.” He whispered, and I unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off his shoulders. His skin was smooth milky pale, his chest was hairless, he wasn’t fat, just slightly chubby, but still beautiful. I felt my cock twitch, oh dear god, this was not going to happen now, please no.

I brought my eyes to meet his nervous ones. “Beautiful,” I touched his shoulder, urging him to turn around, which he did and I couldn’t help but let out a gasp. His back was covered in pink and white, scar lines, almost as if he had been beaten with a whip or a belt. The covered the lower half of his back, they looked so painful.


Gerard got up from the sofa quickly, “No Gerard!” I grabbed his arm and forcefully tugged him back down to the sofa. His eyes had become watery, and he was biting his lip, I took him in my arms and held him.


“It’s okay Gerard,” I said calmly in his ear. “I don’t care about a few scars, but I will never let anyone hurt you like that ever again, I’ll never let them hurt you.” I kissed his cheek.


“Don’t make promises you can’t keep Frankie.” He whispered.


I hooked a finger under chin, making him look into my eyes. “Gerard, I always keep my promises. Now I think it’s time we got to bed, I’m sure we could both use some sleep.”


“Alright.” He sighed as we got off the sofa and went upstairs, but he stopped at my doorway. “Frankie?”


“Yeah Gerard?”


“Would you sleep in my room tonight?…………I don’t want to sleep alone.”

A little smile spread on my face. "Yes Gerard, or course."






I hope you all liked it. Yes, i kn ow i changed some of thr lyrics to Sleep, that was un purpose, so tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story