Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Nightmare

by vampyGee 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-28 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 671 words

4Original
~Gerard~



“You will listen to me when I speak to you!” The tall, thick man came after the small boy with raven black hair. The little boy ran up the stairs with terror dancing in his eyes, stumbling faster down the hall, but there seemed to be no escape for him. The little boy swerved into his room as his father caught him by the collar and the leather belt collided with the boy’s back. The boy let out a cry of pain as he was forced to face his abusive father.


“Papa, please!” He begged, but was given a good slap to the mouth.

“Don’t you back talk me boy!” The father’s foul breath filled the boy’s nostril, and he received another lash from the belt, and another.






I sat straight up in the bed, panting heavily and covered in cold sweat. I took several deep breaths and looked around me. I was in my bedroom, Frank lay curled up next to me, I was safe.

Shakily I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, washing my face, but that didn’t help. You would think after all these years the nightmares would go away, but they only got more intense, I had to re-live at least one awful memory each night, it was my own personal hell. I noticed the bottle of brandy on the bathroom sink, and took a swig of it to calm my nerves, and then another swig.


Stepping out of the bedroom, to look at the clock on the wall, it was 4 in the morning, but there was no way I would be getting back to sleep now. I ran my fingers through my tousled hair. Maybe today I would take Frank back into the city, we could but some food at the market, anything he wishes, but first, I needed a real drink.


Upon entering the kitchen, I thought about last night, and what the monster I was becoming, had to do with alcohol, and the way I consumed way too much of it……………….

But what could one drink in the morning really hurt? It was one drink, it can’t do any harm now can it? Of course not…………..





~Frank~




Sunlight seeping through a crack in the drapes woke me. I yawned and noticed Gerard wasn’t in bed, I guess he was just an early riser? Maybe? Getting out of bed and sleepily taking the long hall down to the stairs, all the way down, turning down the parlor to the kitchen, I found Gerard pouring a bottle of amber liquid into a glass cup.


“Gerard?” I said, not believing what I was seeing.


“Franmmmm- kie?” He slurred, putting the bottle down. He was clearly drunk and it was still morning! After last night I thought he was going to stop all this, it made me want o rip my hair out.


“Gerard!” I said loudly in frustration and hurt. “How could you!”


“What?” His eyebrows knitted together in question.

“Your drinking!” I took the bottle from him and emptied it in the sink.

“But………..but it wassssssssssss only one!” He slurred, trying to get off his stool and over to me but stumbles, acting on impulse, I caught him, but he weighs more than me, and he’s not exactly light.


“Gerard!” I hissed angrily, hauling his weight down the hall to one of the sitting rooms where I put him on the couch, he was wasted and needed to sleep it off. I left him there to fall asleep, and angrily took refuge in the library, how could he do this again? I mean yes of course I knew he would relapse, but I hadn’t expected it so soon!


I jumped off the sofa and went to go look through the jungle of books for something to read to calm me.








sorry its been awhile since i updated, ive had writers block and have been a little busy, i hope its not crappy.
Sign up to rate and review this story