Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

You Want To Know Why?

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-05 - Updated: 2010-09-05 - 1302 words

4Original
Frank~



I was nearly finished with my book, when I saw a fully clothed Gerard gracefully walk in the room, hair in perfect place, looking like he was ready to go out.


“Frank?” He stopped several feet away from me, I looked up at him, he seemed to have sobered up.

“Yes?” I said carefully.


“I- I like to take you into the city this evening.” He began. “We wont get there until six, but I’m renting out a room in a hotel for us to stay, would you please come with me?”

I looked into his eyes, and for once, I could see that he wasn’t exactly sure of himself. He wasn’t demanding me to do anything, he was simply asking me to come along with him. I put the book down and slowly walked up to him, my head reached the top of his shoulders, I had to look up into those gorgeous hazel eyes of his.


“Under one condition.” I told him.

“And what would that be?” He asked, moving hair out of his eyes.

“No drinking, I want you to be sober tonight, please?”

His eyebrows knotted in frustration, he gave a huff and turned to the door. “The carriage leaves in ten minutes, pack light.”


I just stood there and crossed my arms. “Gerard, I will not go unless you promise me.” I said evenly.

He threw his arms up. “Fine, I won’t drink tonight, happy?”

“Yes,” I grinned “Very.” And I walked past him to get my things ready. Several minutes later I stepped out into the cold and into the carriage where he was waiting, and noticed several blankets on my side of the carriage.


“ I knew you would get cold.” He explained as the carriage took off, but I didn’t put the blankets on yet.

“Gerard?” I asked.

“Yes?” He lit his pipe.

“Why do you drink so much?” I blurted out, taking him totally off guard.

“Why do you care!” he snapped, puffing on his pipe.

“You want to know why I care?” I raised my voice. “Because when you drink you a total asshole!” I said. “When your sober, you’re a whole different person, I person that I like a whole lot more.”


“No!” he smirked. “I wouldn’t be, you have no idea why I drink so stay out of it!”


I wasn’t letting this end so easily. “Gerard, I do want to know why! I don’t care what-”

“You want to know why?” He sneered, taking his eyes from the pipe to me. “Do you want to hear that I drink because I can’t cope or bear my own thoughts or memories? That I drink because I hate who I am? Or that each night I have horrific nightmares and the alcohol washes them away!”


I stared at him with sympathy and passion bleeding from my pores, at his beautiful face contorted with pain, how he had just spilled his heart out to me. I got off my seat and took the blanket and sat next to him, he looked down at me a little weird, but I took his hand, he jumped a little from the contact.



“I’m here for you.” I told him. “Nothing you tell me will make me think less of you Gerard.” I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “I want to help you, and be there for you, I don’t want you to keep turning to alcohol for help, alright?”



“I…..Alright.” He said, a little unsure of himself, I smiled and wrapped the blanket around us, cuddling up to him. At first he was stiff as a statue, then he loosened up and put his arm around my waist, I lay my head against the side of his chest, and drifted to sleep.


“Frankie,” I heard his soft voice asking, I opened my eyes to find that the carriage was parked and Gerard’s gorgeous face inches from mine. “Wake up, were in the city.” he informed me.


I disentangled myself from the blankets and let Gerard lead me out of the carriage, we were in front of a large hotel and Gerard was paying the bell boy to carry our luggage. The hotel was big, yet not as big as the mansion, our room number was 55, but the bedroom was very nice and classy.


“It’s 7,” Gerard stated. “Would you like to go get some dinner?”


Dinner I think was an understatement, Gerard took me to this extremely fancy and expensive restaurant, and the menu seemed endless, with foods I’d never even heard of.

“Get whatever you want Frankie,” He told

“Well…..I don’t know……” I frowned. “I’ve never been to a place like this.”


Gerard eyes seemed to study me, god they were beautiful! “I suppose you haven’t, well, I’ll order the appetizers.”



Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



~Gerard~


I closed and locked the door to our hotel suite, it was nearly midnight, Frank and I had enjoyed a wonderful meal, Frank ate to his content, we went shopping, walked around the park garden, saw a music show, it had truly been amazing, like a date, but now my back was killing me, something I’ve suffered from since my childhood years, due to the beating I took from my father……………


“Gerard?” Frank asked, after I had laid back on the bed.

“Yeah?” I asked.

He sat down next to me. “Are you alright?”

“Just my back, nothing to worry about.” I muttered.


He cocked his head to the side and boy was that adorable! “What’s wrong with your back?”


With a little groan I sat up and looked him in the eyes. “Frank, you know how my father treated me, my back hasn’t been in that great of shape since, when I do a lot of walking and such, it starts hurting.”


Frank frowned again. “I think I can help you with that.”

“How?” I asked puzzled, he reached for the top button on my shirt and unbuttoned it, “ Hey!” I stopped him.


“Gerard, I was going to give you a back massage,” He smirked, “Don’t you trust me?”


“Oh,” I said feeling stupid, “I do but…….you don’t want to see my bod-”


“Nonsense Gerard!” He sighed, “Please?”

So I unbuttoned my shirt, taking it off to expose my not very fit body, but Frank gave me an admiring look and asked me to lay on my stomach, and his hands began to move over back, relieving the pain.


“Mmmm, Frank,” I sighed into the pillow.


“What’s wrong?” He asked, stopping.

“No! don’t stop I’m feeling better.” I begged, and he began massaging again, he obviously knew what he was doing. “Have you done this before?”


“Yes,” He said, still working his hands over my back and shoulders. “I did have a lover once.”


“What!” I flipped over, so fast his head landed in the center of my chest.

“Do you find that odd?” He asked, leaning up over me his elbows supporting himself.


“No, I just thought you were a virgin.” I mumbled, he laughed.

“Sadly no Gerard, and neither are you.” He cupped my cheek. “How your back?”


“So much better, thank you.” I told him. “But I think it’s time we get to bed.”



So we striped down to our underwear and climbed in bed under the warm covers, I felt Frank’s hand slip in mine, I squeezed it, he squeezed back, and I took a risk and put my arn around his waist, he snuggled closer as we both fell asleep.















ok, sorry its been forever since an update, i promise next chapter has drama u didnt see coming, tell me what you thought!
Sign up to rate and review this story