Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Mama

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-06 - Updated: 2010-09-06 - 667 words

4Exciting
~Gerard~



I woke up to the warm early sun on my face, and opened my eyes, realizing with complete and utter joy that I had not had any nightmares last night. I sat up yawned, looked over next to me, but found that Frank was not there.


“Frank?” I called out, hoping he was only using the bathroom, but he wasn’t, “Frank!” I shouted, getting out of bed, to find a note in neat italic handwriting on my nightstand.


Dear Gerard,


Do not panic, I didn’t leave you. But I had to see my mother, she’s only a few blocks away. If you want to come visit when you wake up, the address is 323 South Maple Drive.


-Frankie



His mother? His mother was sick! I rushed to put on clean clothes, not even bothering to bathe or shave off my morning stubble. I quickly put on my shoes, brushed my hair, grabbed my wallet and left, calling up a carriage and being taken to 323 South Maple Drive. The house was behind a big dead maple tree, ironically, and looked like it was falling apart, I threw several bills at the driver and rushed to knock on the door, I had to wait several minutes, but the door opened to reveal a worry stricken Frank.


“Gerard!” He gave me a half hearted smile.


“Are you alright?” I asked as he closed the door behind us, he looked closely into my eyes for a while. “Frank, I haven’t drank since yesterday I promise.” I said seriously, he seemed to ease up. “How is your mother?”


He shook his head. “She’s not doing so well…….would you like to meet her?” His eyes lit up with the question and how could I refuse? I said yes and followed him back a stale smelling hall, into a bedroom with a broken door, and lying in a lumpy bed, was a pale, sickly thin woman with wispy brown hair, her eyes shifted over to her son, then me.


“Mama?” Frank said softly, sitting on the floor next to the mattress. “I’d like you to meet Gerard….my husband.” he introduced us. Feeling out of place I joined Frank’s side, silently whining about getting my pants dirty, but they didn’t matter, Frankie did.


“Oh my,” She said, giving us a weak smile. “What a handsome young man you have married.”

“Isn’t he?” I asked looking at Frank and she smiled, then began to cough, Frank hurried to help her, give her a small waste basin, where I cringed as the woman coughed up blood. She was on her deathbed, I could see how much Frank loved his mother, I wished I could have loved my parents, or that they could have loved me. I felt a little pinch of jealousy, but I couldn’t let that over rule my decision.


“Frank?” I asked him once he had her under control, “ may I speak with you out in the hall?”

He nodded and followed me out. “We can’t just leave her here to die.” I whispered to him.


“But what else can I do?” He said sadly, a tear leaked from his eyes.

“Oh, Frankie,” I quickly wiped away his tear and looked into his eyes. “I want to be there for you too, and I swear I will be from now on. I want to take her with us, back home, I’ll get her the best damn doctor money can buy.”


His eyes seemed to light brighter then any star, suddenly he threw his arms around my neck and hugged me, a little startled I hugged him back, until he let go. “When?” he asked me excited.


“Today of course.” I said.


He leaned up and kissed my cheek. “Thank you so fucking much Gerard, Mama!” He called practically running back into the room.








sorry, i know its short, but im busy lately, please tell me if you like it! :) xoxox vampyGee
Sign up to rate and review this story