Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Zack learns the hard way

Zack learns the hard way

by TypeZero 0 reviews

Zack and Cloud are on the run, but Zack has a lot to learn about taking care of his comatose friend.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Cloud Strife,Zack - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-08-18 - Updated: 2010-08-19 - 512 words

1Funny
"So now they don't serve jello in the mess which kind of sucks, but it was worth it. Man, you should have seen his face..." Zack tapered off to catch his breath. Carrying Cloud around was turning out to be a lot more exhausting then it should have been even though Cloud was able to walk, well with some help. Cloud had been slowing the last hour though, leaning on Zack quite a bit. They were both exhausted, but having traveled almost none stop since they escaped two days ago, it was understandable.

Zack stopped and looked over at Cloud. He thought he heard the blond murmur something. Looking at his face he noticed the blond brows furrowed slightly and a slight flush across normally pale cheeks. It was almost like he was in pain.

"Hey Cloudy, something wrong?" Maybe he was hungry. It'd been hard trying to get the blond to eat and it had been a few hours since then. "You hungry buddy?" No response.

Moving forward he kept his eyes on Cloud. The blond moved two steps then stopped, his lips pressing together slightly. Now Zack knew something was wrong. Turning, he lowered his friend down to perch against a tree and frowned at the whimper that passed between closed lips. He was defiantly in pain.

'Ah shit, what if it's withdrawal? The bastard had Cloud on who knows how many drugs- except he hadn't had any problems till now except the unusually green tinged sweat, oh and the whole comatose thing. Maybe he twisted his ankle or something, but he's not limping and-' Cloud gave a small sigh and relaxed and now Zack was really confused, relieved too yeah but confused and what was that sound?

'Huh-' Glancing down at the source of the noise he watched as a visible growing patch of wetness spread across Cloud's pants. "Oh...OH! Ah..." Well shit, that explained a lot. Zack dumbly watched as Cloud wet himself, too stunned and embarrassed to act. As the hissing ebbed off, he managed to collect himself."Uh well, oops..." Um ok, well, geez, now what. Uh, maybe um... Talk. He should say something. Yeah, talking always helps. "Um, okay it's okay, don't worry buddy, it was just an accident, my fault really. Shoulda thought- Anyway how about we uh, find someplace to clean you up?"

Well now he could add this too his growing list of Cloud's cues. Right next to 'Cloud's thirsty', and 'Cloud's tired' and even the horrible 'Cloud's meal is not agreeing with him'. Right, so this would be 'Cloud has too pee'. Maybe he should pick up some disposable diapers at the next town, just until he learned Cloud's 'other cue'. Zack was starting to hope Cloud wouldn't remember any of this once he woke up. After all, there was only so much humiliation the poor guy could take. Right, well finding a stream to clean up would be a good idea, Zack scrunched his nose at the new smell starting to settle around them. Yeah defiantly a good idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story