Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Nightmare Romance

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

She always dreamed of living a beautiful life with a sweet and nice husband.She instead got the entire,unbelievable opposite.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2010-08-19 - 986 words

0Unrated
If I could have one wish,I would wish for the perfect life.
I would wish for the perfect job and the perfect house.The perfect man to marry with,and have the perfect children.
But not all wishes come true.
In fact,my not only did not become true,it got reversed and gave me the opposite of what I wanted.
And as unbelievable and unfair,and crazy as it is...
I love it.


Her POV

"Cassandra..."
I spun around trying to look in the darkness.But nothing,jut black.
"Cassandra..."
The voice grew louder,and I was growing more scared.Turning around,squinting in the dark,and trying to find my way out.
"Cassandra!"
The voice was booming loud with a kind of dark amusement.
Then I felt him.
Spinning around,he stood there.Yet,I could only see his red eyes and white fangs.
Lights turned on,and I was in a ballroom.It was enormously huge and filled with people I did not recognize.
I looked at the man as he continued to evilly smile.
"This is your new home...sweetie."
My eyes widened and I stepped back shaking my head.I turned and started running for the doors as fast as I could,but I was going slower that you can imagine.
Slowly,the ballroom fell away and darkness was there again.
But I stared falling.Falling fast and hard,the last thing I saw was the evil smile and red eyes.
My scream entered the darkness...

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
"My gosh,what the hell is wrong with you?!"
I had shot up in my head and was breathing hard.I looked over to see Jacey.
"What happened?"
"I was looking through your drawers and you started screaming so I freaked out."
I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to calm my breathing.Wiping my hand across my forehead,I had noticed I was sweating like a pig.
I looked at Jacey as she sat on my bed looking at me worriedly.
"What?"
"You okay?You look like you haven't slept in years."
I sighed and got off my bed walking to my bathroom.
"I really don't know.If I keep having these freak dreams,I'm going to die of exhaustion."
"Well,what's in those dreams?"
I looked at her and couldn't help but just stare.A sign that she did not want to know.
And she read it perfectly.
"Still,I want to know." I sighed and nodded.
"Let me go and get dressed for school.I'll tell you on our way."
She nodded and I entered the bathroom closing the door behind me.
I shrugged ooff my pj's and got into the hot shower.I felt my stress go away,but the thoughts of the dreams stayed.
My name is Cassandra Maine,and 17 years old.My father,John Maine,is a big chairman in stuff about lawyers.My mom...she died years ago when I was a kid in some freak accident.
The girl in my room looking through my drawers is my best friend,Jacey Williams.She goes to school with me and her parents are workers in my father's buisness.
I've known her since the third grade,and we've always had eachothers back.

"So,tell me."
We were in the car being driven to our private school.Only girls,no boys.Along with our dreary unifors and strict,old teachers.
"Well,it might wierd you out some."
"No matter,I alreeady wierd myself out." I gave a smiled and turned to her.
"Okay,well,in my dreams,I'm always in some really,really dark place.I can't see anything,but black.And some guy is always calling my name.Then he pops up out of nowhere and lights come on.I'm suddenly in a ballroom and people there are beautiful,but I don't know who they are."
"Well,who's the guy?"
"I have no idea.But then he says,"This is your new home,sweetie,",but he says it all mean and dark.The I end up running away,everything disappears except for him,and I'm falling about to die."
Jacey narrows her eyes and grabs my arms.
"Cassandra,but in that dream,there is something important missing."
I nod and sigh.
"I know.The reason why I'm having the dream." Jacey shakes her head,and I give her a questioning look.
"In that dream,something important is missing....the food."
Relaxing from my almost freak-out-reaction,I let out a breath and laugh.
"Jacey,you're so crazy." She laughed with me and lets me go.
"Cassandra,it's just a dream.There's no reason or purpose for it.Maybe just some bad stuff on your mind." I look at her and nod.
"Yeah,that must be it.Just some bad stuff ony mind.Like the fact that I have to go to school and wear this." I show off my plaid skirt and she nods.
"I have the same problem,and worse." I look down as she shows her skirt...and matching long socks.I laughed and she begins to tell me to shut up.
I shake my head and look out watching the people and buildings pass by.
Suddenly,I see somebody and everything goes slow.
He's wearing dark clothes,with a hoodie over his head,his head bowed.
He looks up so very slowly,and I could only see his lips when he flashes a smirk.
My eyes narrow in concentration to see this boy and who he was,but he had passed by like everybody else,and I am stuck looking at buildings and stores going by.
I look down for a moment,thinking for the slightest second.
But I shake it out of my head and look up at Jacey and start talking about the closeness of the end of the year.
Hopefully,all of this will end and I'll get my wish.
My perfect life.
Sign up to rate and review this story