Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap One

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2010-08-19 - 312 words

0Unrated
"WAKE UP!!"
Cassandra's head shot up and she looked up to the old lady of her teacher,Ms.Fouler.
"Sorry,ma'am."
"You better be.Sleeping in my class is not tolerated.That is two strikes."
"What's my first strike?"
"I don't like you."
Cassandra stared at her with a 'What the hell?' look and the teacher walked away continuing on her boring teaching.
A paper fell on Cassandra's desk and she grabbed it,unfolding it and reading.
What's the Bird Beak's prob?
She looked at Jacey and shrugged.Sighing,she looked out the window wishing she was out there,and not in the class.
Oh,the wishes she make and how they never come true.
But the one wish she wants to come true is that her perfect life will come and find her.

"Where's my dad?"
"At his job,Miss Cassandra."
Cassandra nodded and dismissed the maid fom her room.Once the door was closed,she stood up and grabbed her pillow throwing itt across the room.
"Why is he never home?!"
She sat down and layed back with a huff.
She looked up at the poster on her ceiling.A poster with pictures glued on of her dream life.
It had her dream home,her dream guy,and her dream kids.
They may not have been the people she was gona end up with,but you can dream.
She sighed and stood up walking to her balcony and stepped out.
She leaned on the rail and let out a deep breath.
Her father was never home.Her maid knew more about her then her father.
And that is REALLY messed up.
Cassandra looked down at the ground and let out a lonely sigh.
"When is my life going to be perfect?"
"It could start now."
Cassandra's eyes widened and she spun around coming face-to-face with a guy.
"Hello,sweetie!"
Sign up to rate and review this story