Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap Two

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2010-08-20 - 500 words

0Unrated
Her POV

"Hello,sweetie."
I stared wide-eyed at the unknown guy and gulped.
"Who are you?"
"You've seen me many times...in your dreams."
I felt my eyes pop out of my sockets as I realized it.He WAS the guy in my dreams.
The red-eyed,fanged demon-looking guy.I pressed up against the rail getting away from him as far as I could,but it didn't work much.
"Oh,don't be scared.I won't hurt you...yet.It will be a matter of time before you are in my arms."
I stood absolutely still as he raised his hand to my cheek and carressed it.
I just shivered and breathed heavily.
"Who are you?"
"I already told you."
"No...who are you?"
He sighed and stepped closer leaving a small amount of space between us.
"Prince Vladmir De LaCross.Call me Vlad."
I gulped and hesitantly pushed him back,making him narrowed his eyes.
"Look,Vlad,I'm not one to be rude,at times,but right now I have to ask you to leave."
He chuckled,and it made me shiver again.
He pushed away my hands and pushed up totally against me.No air between us left.
I held my breath and stared at him wondering what exactly was he going to do.
"Ah,my beauty,no need to be alarmed.I will wait after we are wed before I do anything...lustful to you."
"Look,freak,if you don't get lost,I'm going to scream."
He chuckled,sending me those shivers once again and lowered his face to mine,our lips barely touching.
"Love,I am simply going to give you your rightful memories."
"Wha-"
But he pushed away my face before I could finish.A second later,I felt a sting in my neck and in the next second,I found out he had bitten me.
He had actually bitten me.But what happened next,I did not expect.
Everything became dark and quiet,and before I knew it,I was in a room alone.
It was enormous and everything was practically gold with red decorations everywhere.
Suddenly,I heard distinct talking and turned to the sound.Humongous,gold doors and the sound were coming from behind it.I slowly walked to it,my curiousity acting up again.
But when I tried to push it open,I instead went through it like some...ghost.
I looked around,and found a huge,narrow table with people sitting all around it.At the end,though,was a huge chair on an alter with a man.He looked strangely beautiful for an old man.
"We cannot continue this war with my brother's army of Vampires.We do,and we'll surely die.And so,we must make an agreement,and I have already figured it out.
Vampires?
The doors opened and I turned to see a woman.A pregnant woman to be specific.
She looked up and pulled off her hooded cape.I simply stared in horror and disbelief.
"Mom??"
Sign up to rate and review this story