Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap Three

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-20 - Updated: 2010-08-20 - 706 words

0Unrated
She walked forward past all the people at the table and went to stand next to the old man.
I ran up to her and stared at her with wide eyes.
"This woman will be our savior.My brother's side asks for one thing...a truce to end with a pureblooded baby to be grown into a beautiful vampire.And this woman has it."
It?I was an it?
"Mom??"
She didn't look and she didn't even hear me.
"This woman is most beautiful in our nation,and so the thing inside of her will be most likely even more beautiful then anybody in this entire world."
"Pardon me,Lord!"
I looked over to see a man standing up as he cleared his throat.
"Why call this baby a thing?"
I looked at the old man waiting for the answer.
"This baby...prophecy has given me this idea.In that prophecy,it said of the gentle,and beautiful baby but it would be unimaginably deadly and would be impossible to hurt."
"I understand." The unknown man of the many sat back down and I looked at my mother.
Is that really me in her belly?This beautiful but evil baby this speak about?
Suddenly,I was not in the room anymore.I was suddenly outside in a dark room with the slightest light on.
I walked forward to the light,to see people gathering around.They looked like nurses.
And I noticed it was my mother on the bed.And she was giving birth.
I watched in horror as my mother screamed and pushed for her life.A couple minutes later,the baby was born.
I was born.
The nurses wrapped me with a towel and handed me to my mother.She smiled and wiped away blood from my face.
I woke up and started to make some baby noises.
Suddenly,again I was in another room,but it was instead a huge room where people were...killing.
It was a war,and I was being unseen and unheard right in the middle of it.
I ran away from the bloodshed into another room,to seem y mother holding me on her knees in front of the old man.
"Take your child and yourself away.In 17 years,she will grow up and we will end this war between our nations.But do know you will have small time to be with your child,before you die."
My mother nodded and imemdiately soldiers came in and grabbed her taking her away.
Again,I was somewhere else.At my house.
My mother stood at the door and knocked on it.I noticed the soldier guys watching from far away.The door opened and my father stood there and immediately gasped.
I knew he couldn't take the beauty.They exchanged a couple of words,and she came in,him closing the door behind them.I ran toward the house,through the door,to see my mother and father talking,with me in her arms.

Sucking in a breath,I fell to my knees and started to cough.
I looked around to see I was back on my balcony,in front of this Vlad guy.
"What did you do to me?"
"I only told you what you needed to know."
He bent down in front of me and grabbed my face making me look at him.
"You are the baby of the prophecy and now that you've grown up,you must take your place in the deal.You are to come to my nation,marry a prince,and end this war.
I stared at him for a long moment before I said anything.
"By prince,you mean you."
He smirked and nodded.
"In a couple of days,men will come and get you.You come with them without any fuss."
He let go of me and stood up backing away.I looked down catching my breath and getting a hold of myself.
But when I looked up,he was gone.
I stood up and hurried inside closing the doors and locking them.I ran to my bed and layed down shaking me head.I squeezed my eyes shut.
"This is a dream.It's only a dream,Cassandra."
Only a dream...
Sign up to rate and review this story