Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap Four

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-20 - Updated: 2010-08-20 - 570 words

0Unrated
Her POV

"Cassandra!"
"WHAT?!"
I shot my head up yelling the word out but to see I was in my class,on my desk,with my teacher glaring at me.
"You think this is funny?!What did I tell you about sleeping in my class?"
I sighed and sat up straight rubbing my eyes.
"Don't."
"Exactly!That was your last strike.Go to the principal's office!"
I sighed and stood up grabbing my books and looked at Jacey.Jacey raised her hand and Ms.Fouler looked at her.
"May I escort her?"
"Please,do.I don't know what other shinanigans she will do."
I gave her another 'WTH?' look and just walked out quickly with Jacey.
"What's up with you?"
"Nothing.Just had a wierd dream last night."
"Well,better get your head out of the clouds because you'll just end up getting in touble everyday until graduation."
"Yeah,but graduations only a couple days away."
"True,but still.You should be careful."
I sighed and nodded.Once we reached the office,I looked at her and sighed again.
"Wish me luck."

I fell on my bed and groaned of my exhaustion.
But the moment I did,Vlad hit my mind.I sat up and looked around for any sign of the stalker.
I mean,he was a dream,right?
He couldnt have been for real.
But he did say something about guys coming to get me.Is that really going to happen?

The days passed by,and I had graduated succesfully without getting in trouble again
The dreams had gone away and I was sleeping my full 8 hours instead of 2.
This Vlad guy didn't show up again,if he was for real,and I was living my days like a normal teeanger about to turn into an adult.
Life was going great!

Me and Jacey were at the mall shopping.We stopped at the ice-cream store and then the bathroom.Then we went back out.
"Oh,damn it!"
"What?"
"I forgot my bag with my new purse at the bathroom.Be right back,Cass."
I nodded and Jacey went running back into the mall.I sighed and turned,but to come face to face with two seriously built guys.
"Cassandra Maine?"
"Yes?"
"Come with us."
My eyes widened as what Vlad siad crossed my mind.
In a couple of days,men will come and get you.You come with them without any fuss
I gulped and stared at them for a long while,before I gulped.
I don't know why I was going to do this,but my gut was seriously telling me to.Then again,it could possibly be the ice-cream acting up?
"Okay."
I walked away with them and they made me enter a car.The say on both sides of me of the dark car and I sat still and silent.
Minutes later,I go a text from Jacey.

From:Jace
Wer the hek r u?Y'd u leve me?!!!


To:Jace
Sry,Jace,br somthin cam up.plz dnt gt md,il talk wit lata.


I sent a text back and then shut off my phone putting it away.
I took a deep breath and thought of what was going to happen.
Were they goig to kill me?
Where they going to bring me to their leader?
...
Was what Vlad said going to come true?Was I really going to get married to him??
Sign up to rate and review this story