Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap Five

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-21 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 673 words

0Unrated
Soon,the car came to a stop and I could feel my heary beating hard and fast.
The door opened and I followed the big guy out.We were in an empty sidewalk parked.
I followed the big guys into the dark alley,confused and very terrified.
But before I knew it,I was not in that alley.The moment I entered it,I was in the famliar,huge living room.
The one from the visions that Vlad gave me.
"Enter those doors there."
I looked at the big guy and then hesitated,but walked to the big doors.They opened as if automatically and I held my breath as I walked forward.
The doors closed behind me and I looked up to see tthe familiar,handsome old man.
"Ah,the child is grown."
I gulped and let out a deep breath,then walked up to him.
"What is going on?Where am I and why?"
You,child,will end this war between both nations.You are the child of prphecy and you will go to them and end all of this."
I narrowed my eyes at him.
"What do you mean go to them?"
He stayed silent for a moment,before he gave a small sigh.
"You will wed the future king of their nation,Prince Vladmir."
My eyes widened and everything that happened those few days ago hit me and I felt the air get knocked out of me.
"Marry him?"
I looked down,horrified.
No!They can't make me marry him!
Looking up,I shook my head.
"No!Take me back!Get me out of here!"
As soon as I yelled it,I turned to run,but I simply turned to see Vlad.
"Sorry,beauty,but you're coming with me."
I began to shake my head and turned running to the old man.
"No!Why are you doing this?Let him marry someone else!"
Suddenly,he stood and was in front of me in a blink of an eye.
His finger touched my forehead and I let it a gasp as it stung my forehead.
He pressed harder,and I arched my back,feeling my energy get drained from me.My skin was burning endlessly and I shot my head up,breathing,no,panting heavily.
I felt my eyes roll back into my eyes and felt my legs buckle.I felt strong,warm arms catch me and I did my best to see who it was.
The pain surged me to squeeze my eyes shut,but I squinted them only to see a blurry vision.
"Sleep,love..."
With those last words,I fell into a deep sleep.

What?
Where am I?
What's going on?
Opening my eyes so very slowly,I could only see blur for the slightest moment.
My vision came back,and I found myself face-to-face with someone familiar.
Vlad.
"Eh!"
I squeaked and sat up.Suddenly,he was standing up next to the bed,his arms crossed,his lips formed in a smirk.
"Finally awake,princess?"
I then remembered what happened.
The pain.The panic.
I looked at Vlad and gulped.
"Hell,you look so damn sexy."
I narrowed my eyes in confusion and stood up slowly,walking to a mirror.
The moment I did,I almost screamed.
The chick was definitely not me.She had tattoos framing her face,her eyes were not my usual brown eyes.They were black,black,black.
My usual black hair had different glowing color,a wierd shining blue and purple.My skin was glowing so very wierdly.
"That's me?"
Vlad walked up to me and I stared at him from the mirror,waiting.
"It's you,love.You're were fully changed by the old man."
"Fully changed?"
"Yes.A fully changed vampire."
My eyes widened and I turned to him with shock.
"Vampire?"
"Yes,love.You're a vampire."
My eyes widened and memories filled my head once again.The memory when he gave me the visions and the old man told about me.I'd be beautiful,but deadly.
"I'm a...vampire?"
Sign up to rate and review this story