Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap Six

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-21 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 1180 words

0Unrated
Her POV

I turned around and rubbed hard at the tattoo swirls,but they didn't remove.I rubbed my eyes and pulled at my hair.
Nothing changed.
"What the hell is going on?"
I heard Vlad chuckle and turned to him.
"You know,when I meant sexy,I didn't just mean your face."
I stared at him confused and he looked me up and down.
I looked down,to find myself wearing only a short,see-through night gown that only reached up to mid-thigh,and showed way too much cleavage.
My eyes widened and I looked up to him tosee him smirking.I gasped and ran to the bed grabbing the covers,and wrapping them around me.
"Tell me what's going in!!"
He laughed and walked up to me nodding.
"Alright,alright.For years,there has been a war between m nation and the old man's nation.You are the chick of the prophecy to end the war and marry me.And let me tell you,I cannot wait.You look...delicious."
I blushed madly and looked away.
But I become sad and kinda empty.
"So...I have to marry you?"
He stayed silent for a moment,but he finally answered.
"Yeah.You're going to be my wife in five days.The day after my coronation as new king of the nation."
I looked up to him and sighed.
"So this is real,huh?No dream."
"Yeah.I'm sorry."
I sighed and sat down.
"It's okay.I did always wish for my own life.But this wasn't exactly how I picture it,I guess."
He walked up to me and benaded down in front of me.I looked at him and finally notice dhis features.
He had emo-looking,black hair that covered his eyes a bit and kinda spiked up looking cool,his eyes were coal black,and glowing light skin.
He was actually very handsome.More then handsome...like some kind of God.
"I'm not one for comforting,but I'll say this.It's not so bad here.At least you'll be the queen and get to rule."
I sighed and gave a small nod.
He stood up,and walked to the door.
"Where are you going?"
He looked back at me and smirked.
"I'll come back and deal with you later.Do me the favor,and stay in that clothes.Stay in the room,or you'll get in some bad trouble with me."
I scoffed and stodo up crossing my arms.
"Why should I?"
Suddenly,he flashed a smile,and showed off sharp fangs making me shiver.His eyes became red giving me more chills.
"No questions.Just do as I say."
He walked out with that,leaving me alone.In a vampire nation.
What an ass.

I sat down waiting,for it had almost been an hour.
Great,I'ms tuck marrying a perverted guy I don't know.Well,at least he's looks hot.
I stood up,the covers slipping off of me,but I left it thinking he won't be coming back so soon.
Obviously.
I walked to the window and looked out.
There,I saw large gates,seperating this most likely huge house,from the homes on the other side.People walked around reminding me of villagers.
Suddenly,something fell and I looked down to see a ring.I narrowed my eyes in confusion and wondered what was up with the ring.
I bent over,grabbing it,but when I did,somebody's hand were on my hips,and pulled me back.
I stood up straight immediately and the person pressed me closer to him.
"I come in here,and find you showing off your body.How sexy."
Vlad.
"Let go of me,your perv!"
He spun me around,pulling me to him and I could feel his bulge and blushed,feeling my entire face burn.
"Babe,for so long,I've been waiting for you and your body.Now that I have it,I won't let go of it."
I stared at him as his eyes slowly changed red and his fangs appeared.Staring into his eyes,I stayed silent and mesmorized.He pulled me even closer as if possible,and I somehow let him.And I don't know why.
He brushed his lips against mine and I let out a shuddery breath.He dug his face in my neck and licked it.I closed my eyes and simply let him.
I don't know what was going on with me.Why was I letting him do this to me?
He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up so easily.He walked to the bed and lay me down.
I watched him as he climboed over me and held himself up,as he carressed my skin softly with his lips.I closed my eyes again and let him do as he pleased.It felt better than I thought it would.
I've never had sex before.I've gotten close to it once,but I was at a party and drunk.I had drinken too much,so I was lucky Jace was there.
My eyes widened as I realized it.
What about Jacey?Would I never see her again.
But before,I could say anything,I found Vlad had stopped.
I looked at him and he looked at me,his eyes still red and fangs out.
"What?"
"Let me...taste you."
Taste me?
"What?"
He opened his mouth,his fangs out and ready as he turned his attention to my neck.My eyes widened and I almost sceamed.
But.
Somebody knocked on the door,making Vlad growl.And that made me scared.
"Whst?!"
I cringed at Vlad's loud,angry voice.
"I am sorry,Dear Prince,but your sister wishes to see you."
He has a sister?
"Tell her I am busy at the moment!"
"I am sorry,my lord,but she requests you now."
Vlad let out a frustrated sigh and looked back at me.He retracted back his fangs and his eyes turned dark again.
"I will be back and finish what I was starting to do."
"Suck my blood?"
He stayed silent for a moment.
"Do not leave this room for anything.If you're gone,or not on the bed in this position,you'll be in trouble."
I stared at him a bit terrified but relaxed just a smidge and nodded.
He kissed the side of my lip and got off of me and was at the door in an instant.The doors closed and I sat up slowly.
Was I going to have sex with him?Really?
I then looked down at my hand where the ring lay.
Examining it,I saw words engraved around it.
Bringing it closer to my face,I read it silenty.
"Your blood is mine..."
I whispered this very softly,but the words throbbed in my head.
Your blood is mine?Who's ring is this?
The doors suddenly flew open,and my head shot up to see Vlad,his eyes red,his fangs out.And he didn not just look angry...
He look...murderous.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RING??!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story