Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap Seven

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-22 - Updated: 2010-08-22 - 1001 words

0Unrated
His POV

I left the room to go to my sister.
Could she be any more annoying?
Suddenly,I felt the wind pass me,and it got cold.
The words passed me with the wind.
Your Blood Is Mine...
I felt my blood run cold and looked down at my hand.The ring.
It was gone.
When did I take it off?!
I felt my fangs extract and my eyes go red.I turned and went for the room.
Kicking it open,I watched her look up.Her eyes wide,she sat there.
I let out a growl and bared my teeth.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RING??!!"
I marched to her,and looked down at her.Grabbing her wrist,I heard her whimper,but ignored it and took the ring away.
There it was.My ring.
I looked at her and glared.
"Where did you find this?"
She stayed silent,just staring at me.
"Tell me!"
She jumped and I could hear her gulp.
"It dropped out of nowhere and I picked it up."
I looked at it and examined it.Putting it on my finger,I took a deep breath to calm down.
Then she crossed my mind.
She must have been the one playing with it.
And now here I am yelling at my fiancee like she's done something wrong.
I looked back at her and and watched her stare at me in terror.
I sighed,and felt my fangs and red eyes go away.
"I'm sorry.It's not your fault.I'll be right back."
She didn't say anything and just kept staring at me like I was a monster.
I walked out and closed the doors,and quickly made my way to her room.

"I'm sorry!"
I glared my eyes at her and scoffed.
"Nastasia,I have told you many time to not play with my stuff,and I keep hearing sorries from you.If you keep doing it,I'll be forced to do something I don't want to."
Nastasia,my small sister.She is but at the age of 7.
Blonde,long hair and black eyes.She is very small and kind of...chubby?I had always called her Squirt,but if neccasary,by her name.
"Yes,brother."
I sighed and picked her up giving a smile.
We vampires have powers.Royalty,to be specific.She has the power to mind control,and make things disappear and appear.
"Get ready for bed.The maids will come to tuck you in."
"Vlady,I want you to tuck me in."
I sighed and looked at her as she gave me her infamous pouty face.
"Fine,I'll be back in a moment.I have to talk to to your older sister."
"Why is she always in her room?"
"I have no idea,and I don't really care either.Here,just get ready for bed,Squirt."
I put her down and walked out of her room to my older sister's room.
My older sister,was just a year older than me.But,she was very different from usual vampire royalty.
She had white,white hair and silver,grayish eyes.Her power was to see into the future,like visions.She also had the power to read your mind.
The only thing unfortunate about her is that she is instead attracted to woman.Not men.
Her name is Serephine.
I entered her room to see her meditating.
"What is it that you wanted,Serephine?"
"Vlad,why exactly are you gettiing so intimate with your fiancee so early?"
"Can't you read somebody else's mind for a moment instead of mine?"
"I have to keep an eye on you.I have to know that I am giving up my position as queen to a wise man."
"I will rule this nation well.Believe me."
"Fine,I will stay out of your mind...So,how is your fiancee?Is she better?"
I sighed and nodded.She also had the power to heal wounds.
"Vlad,be sure not to move so quickly with her.I fear the that in the future,there will be great dangers for her.Make relationship with her first.Care for her soul,not her body."
"Serephine,I do not need you to worry about my fiancee.I know what I am doing with her.Leave her to me."
She sighed and opened her eyes looking up at me.She stood up and walked up to me crossing her arms.
"I could smell her blood.She smells rather...delicious."
"Not like you'll be the one to taste her.If you're going to make a move on her,don't do it anywhere where I'll see it.Better yet,just don't do it anywhere in my sight."
Serephine smirked and sighed.
"You know me so well.I will make a move on her but I just won't take it so far.I'll leave her virgnity to you."
"How about you just leave her everything to me."
"You know I can't do that."
I sighed and shook my head.
"I never understood why you couldn't just turn out normal and be straight."
"I'll always have my reasons.To me,it's all about who gives you the most pleasure."
"Whatever.I'm gonna go tuck in Nastasia and go to my fiancee and calm her down.I've gotten her a little scared and it's the little squirt's fault.Behave,Serephine."
"You should say that to yourself."
I rolled my eyes and said good-night,then heading for Squirt's room.
I tucked Squirt in and said my good-nights and then made way to my room.
I shouldn't have reacted so awful to her.
She's now terrified of me like I'm some monster that will tear her insides out.
I got Nastasia playing tricks on me,getting me mad at my soon to be wife.
I even got Serephine going to make a move on her.And I just know that Cassandra will accept her because Serephine has that affect on anybody.
Great.The night just couldn't get worst.
Right?
Sign up to rate and review this story