Categories > Original > Romance > Nightmare Romance

Chap Eight

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-29 - 1293 words

0Unrated
Her POV

I woke up with a moan.I felt strangely good.Well rested.
But as I tried to get up,I felt something heavy on my stomach.I looked down to see an arm.A very muscular arm.
My eyes widened and I turned my head to the side.
There,face-to-face,was Vlad.Our noses literally touching.
Letting out a yelp,I jumped out of bed and landed on my butt.
"Oww..."
With a groan,I stood up and rubbed my bottom,and looked at Vlad.Sleeping like a baby.
I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.
So everything that I 'dreamed' about really actually happened.Everything.
I sighed and walked to the large bathroom and locked the door behind me.I looked in the mirror.
Even the swirly tattoos everywhere were true.
I grabbed the pink toothbrush knowing it was for me and washed my mouth and face.I left the bathroom,to see Vlad still asleep.
I looked around for some kind of clothing or whatever to cover up my body.
There were these large doors and I happened to be curious.As I slid it open,I stared in awe.
There,was any clothes of a girl who dreamed of being a princess dreamed of.
I let my figers run down th design.These were actual princess clothing.
The corset.The huge skirt thing.The gloves.
Everything.
I saw a robe and grabbed it immedately slipping it on.I looked at Vlad,who was still asleep,one last time and then went for the door.
I sneaked out closing the door behind me quietly and then looked around tip-toeing and trying to find my way out.
But as soon as I turned the corner,I saw a little girl.
And she was prettier then any girl I've ever met.Esoecially me.
"You must be my new sister-in-law."
"Say what?"
I watched as she giggled,which sounded like a freaking song.She gave me a cute smile and waved.
"Hi,I'm Nastasia.Vlady's little and favorite sister.Nice to meet you."
I stared in awe.Cool name.Cool and cute princess clothing.Awesome looks.
Yep,she was his sister all right.
"Oh,well,my name is Cassandra."
"Great!I'll call you Cass.Come on,Phina wants to see you."
Phina?
She grabbed my hand and started pulling me off somewhere.
Oh,well.I think that anywhere may be better than wandering around and then getting my blood sucked dry by some stranger vampire.
We soon came to doors and Nastasia opened the them easily.I mean,they were huge!
She pushed me in and then closed the doors.
Staring around,I watched as the darkness stayed silent around me.
Then lights started to light up just a bit around me.I looked ahead to see a girl sitting on the floor and she seemed to be meditating.
Candles surrounded her,along with smoke.Was this the Phina girl?
I walked up closer and examined her.
She was way more than gorgeous.Now she was even prettier than the little Nastasia girl.
She had almost white hair and the most coolest ivory skin.She wore a silk robe and obviously,she stayed in very awesome shape.
"Am I that beautiful that you would stare?"
My eyes widened and I stepped back a step jumping.
"Sorry."
She opened her eyes and I gawked at her grayish eyes.They were seriously amazing!
"My name is Serephine.You just met my little sister,Nastasia,and you are getting married to my brother,Vladmir."
"Yeah...I guess that's right."
"Your name is Cassandra?"
"Yes."
She suddenly laughed and I stared in awe.Is everything about Vampires awesome?
But I have to admit,her laugh was something else.Way more beautiful then anything.
"You like my laugh,huh?"
Oh,man.
"Sorry?H-How did you know..."
"I can read minds.Sorry to invade,but you continue staring."
"Oh,you have powers??"
"Yes,all royalty vampires do.I can see into the future and read minds.Nastasia can make things appear and disappear and mind control."
"Cool."
"As for Vlad,he has so many that I can barely keep track.You must ask him that yourself."
"Ok."
She stood up and walked to her bed.I watched her silently,and waited.
Suddenly,I felt something inside me change.
I felt kinda...I don't know...horny??
"Nobody knows this,but I also have the power to mess with your feelings,your hormones."
Huh??
"Yes,I can.Oh,and you should know,I hate men.I LOVE women."
"Love women?"
"Yes.I'm sure you know what I mean."
Oh,gosh.I do.Why do I?
"Come,Cassandra."
I did as she said and walked up to her,slowly,but willingly.
I was now standing in front of her and she gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen.
She bought her hand up to my face and began to caress my skin.
I felt my stomach just floating.I was actually having butterflies for this girl.A girl?!
She pulled away and suddenly slipped down her robe.I stared with a blushing face as I saw her body.
It was way more amazing then any body I've ever seen.
Oh,gosh!When did I become a women lover??!!
She sat down and patted the space next to her.I sat down and gulped.
She then scooted closer and grabbed my robe sliding it down.
"Cassandra,you are very beautiful."
"Thank you.You're gorgeous."
What am I saying?!
She climbed onto the bed and then told me to sit in front of her.I did as she sat and sat cross legged in front of her.
She got close to me and started to brush back my hair with her hands.
"You also have pretty hair.And you smell...delicious."
Suddenly,she bought her hand to my neck.
I let out a suddery breath.
"So I've been told."
She gave a nod and then pulled me closer.
"What would you say if I asked you to have an inticimy momeny with me?"
"I'm your brother's fiancee."
She laughed and nodded.
"Indeed,but I have his premission."
"Really?"
"Yes...Cassandra,let me kiss you."
I gulped,and then nodded very slowly.She slowly leaned forward,biting her lip.
When the lips touched mine,I went crazy.
My stomach went ballistic with feelings.I felt so horny.I wanted to kiss her back.
I did so,but I got a bit excited.I opened my mouth,and then her toungue went straight into my mouth.
I moaned and kissed her back.
And we made-out,I felt her hands go around my waist and we got on our knees.She pressed our bodies together and I let her do that.
I wrapped my hands around her neck and kissed back feeling so much passion.
Suddenly,she stopped and pulled away slowly.
"What?"
Oh,wow,I sounded so breathless.Thing was,I was.
That kiss was absolutely amazing.
"My brother was woen up.He's looking for you."
"But I want to keep going."
She laugh and then gave a few pecks on my lips.
"Go.We'll continue later."
I can't believe but I let out a whine.She helped me off the bed and pulled on my robe.
I pouted,wierdly,and let out a sigh.
She grabbed my face and gave me one last passionate kiss.I felt myself going wet.
"Go,darling.I'll find you later."
One last peck,and I left the room peeing on myself.
Now I have to shower.
I controlled my excitement and ran back to Vlad's room.I'm lucky I remembered the way back.
But,gosh,I want to go back to Serephine.
Is that normal??
Sign up to rate and review this story