Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Postponed

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 9 reviews

My head snapped up and I glared at the girl, her golden eyes were wide and innocent.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2010-08-20 - 474 words

1Exciting
[Gerard's POV]

I organized the items on my desk, trying to distract myself from my own thoughts. I failed miserably. I let a long, heavy sigh pass through my lips as I sat down in my chair. Gemma had just left, she had calmed down considerably after I told that nothing was going on between me and Bridget. I can't believe she was actually going to break up with me. And for what? It's not like I was cheating on her. I'd never do that to her... or any girl for that matter. Bridget is just a good friend and I enjoy her company. Sure, she can be a bit of a flirt sometimes, but she's only joking around, right?

I tapped my fingertips against the wood of my desk, waiting for my next class to arive. The bell soon rang and the students piled into the room, taking their usual seats and waiting for class to begin.



[Bridget's POV]


I walked through the hallways, making my way to the Gerard's room. He usually stayed in there for lunch instead of socializing with the other teachers. I walked as fast as my 4 inch heels and fitted skirt would allow. Lunch was almost over and I wanted to catch Gerard before his next class. I made sure to freshen up and un-do of few of my shirt buttons before I came. I rounded the corner and accidentally slammed into some kid.

I stumbled backward, but caught myself before I fell. My head snapped up and I glared at the girl, her golden eyes were wide and innocent.

"Sorry," she apologized quickly.

I continued to glare at her, she seemed to crumble under my gaze. I recognized her from Gerard's art class. I think her name was Gina or Jenna. Something like that.

"Watch where you're going, kid" I snapped, brushing myself off even though there was no dirt on me.

She just bit her lip and looked at her shoes, her dark hair falling over her face. I heard her mumble something under her breath that sounded oddly like 'bitch' before she walked away.

Fucking kids.

The bell rang before I even got a chance to knock on Gerard's door. Students came from all directions flooding the hallways completely. Great.

I guess this little visit will have to be postponed.



***

Wow, it's been forever. I don't even know if any of you are still into this story anymore.
So I just wanted to put this up to see what you guys are thinking. I know it's really short but it's only a filler. I'm gonna update with a real chapter soon, I promise.
Anyways, I decided to start it up again, I missed it a lot. But I'll only carry on if people are still into it.

So, what do you think? Should I continue?
Sign up to rate and review this story