Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lines Of Dust and Sweat

Lines Of Dust and Sweat

by fobprincess179 3 reviews

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll. Mikey Way has Rock & Roll down pact so all he has left is Drugs and sex.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2010-08-19 - 836 words

1Insightful
“WE ARE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!”

Gerard screamed into the microphone. Mikey had always thought that the cheering from the crowd was louder than the speakers themselves. Tonight, he was sure of it. The members of My Chemical Romance walked into the crowd, seeing as how their stage was basically the corner of the room. Left for last, Mikey looked at the cheering crowd, smiling.

“When’s the next time I’m going to be able to do this?” He thought.

Backing up to the speakers, his heart pounding and a sly smile on his sweaty face, he let his bass drop and he ran then jumped into the crowd and felt their hands move him back and forth.

“What the fuck is Mikey doing?” Gerard wondered out loud, looking back at his crowd surfing brother.

“We’ll talk to him in the van. Come on, I want to get out of here.” Ray said, wiping away sweat from his forehead. Mikey touched the floor and he ran to catch up with his band mates.
He ran through the steel doors and into the cold brisk air. He inhaled deeply and yelled.

“OH HELL YES! That was fucking awesome!” He jumped twice and ran toward the white beaten down van.

“What’s up with you?” Gerard asked when Mikey stopped in front of him. Mikey leaned against the back of the van, waiting for his heart to slow down.

“Nothing. Tonight was just cool.” He took another deep breath, his eyes closed. Gerard eyed his brother carefully. He put a hand on Mikey’s forehead.

“Are you feeling okay?” Mikey’s eyes flew open and he threw Gerard’s hand away.

“Yes. I’m fine.” He said coldly. His eyes traveled to Gerard’s hand. “Can I take a drag?”

While Gerard eyed him, Mikey took his cigarette and took three quick puffs. He slowly blew out a long line of smoke into the air. Gerard took his cigarette back.

“What’s up with you? You don’t seem like yourself.” Mikey shrugged.

“I guess I’m just hungry.”

He walked around the van and then saw a dusty white line on the outer edge of his thumb. He brought this thumb to his nose and inhaled deeply. His eyes fluttered shut when his nose burned. “Oh God.” He silently moaned. He wiped his thumb on his jeans and jumped into the van.

“Hey Mikey,” Frank said when Mikey closed the sliding door.

“Oh, hey Frank.” Mikey moved over to the last row, where nobody sat and pulled his jacket close together.

“I saw the stunt you pulled a couple of seconds ago. What was up with that?” Frank asked.

“Nothing! God, what’s with the 3rd degree tonight!?” Mikey yelled.

“Sorry, it was just a question.” Frank said, surprise clear on his face.

A wave of guilt hit Mikey when he looked at his shocked friends faces. “Sorry,” Mikey said quietly. “I’m just hungry.” He clutched at his stomach for added effect.

“Hunger does that to you?” Ray asked.

“To me it does.” Mikey said defensively. The van door flew open and Gerard climbed inside.

“To McDonalds, My good man!” Gerard said to the driver.

“Come on Mikey; at least eat your fries.” Frank said, sipping soda through his straw. All five members were sitting in a booth, eating like they’ve been held hostage and this was their first real meal, Mikey was the only exception.

“I’m not really hungry.” Mikey said.

“You just screamed at Frank because you said you were.” Bob stated before taking a bite of his burger.

“I guess it passed.”

The guys stared at Mikey before they started eating again. Mikey shuffled out of the booth and out of the restaurant. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed so many times that it was branded into his brain. While it was ringing, he scratched at the tingling feeling in his left arm.

“Hello?” A woman’s voice answered.

“Hey Britney, It’s me, Mikey.”

“Mikey, my favorite costumer. How’s it going?”

“It’s going good. We just finished a show.” Mikey sniffled and scratched more at his itch. “I just… I just need another fix.”

“Another one?” Britney asked, not surprised. “I gave you one three days ago.”

“I know, but I got nervous and--”

“You don’t have to explain, I don’t judge.” She interrupted. “When do you want it by?”
Mikey looked into the restaurant and saw the guys laughing; probably from a joke.

“I’m going back to Jersey tomorrow so around two, 2:30?”

“Okay,” Mikey knew that Britney was writing this down in her appointment book. “Britney?”

“Yes?”

“I’m a little short on cash so can we do our special deal?”

“Sure. See you soon sexy.”

“Bye Sweetie.” He closed his phone and automatically thought, shaking “I need it now.” He took a deep breath and walked into the restaurant, his mind set on two o clock.
Sign up to rate and review this story