Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Heaven Help Us

by End_Of_The_World 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard meet as teenagers in a public high school. they discover just how much they'd sacrifice to be together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-23 - Updated: 2010-08-23 - 1130 words

1Original
The sound of dreary raindrops on the cheap, metal roof of the classroom woke Gerard from his slumber, he looked around and saw numbers on the whiteboard - maths. He’d never really bothered with maths, it was just a load of pointless ways to work stuff out that he was never going to need later in life anyway. When he was older he wanted to do something creative and something that he’d enjoy, like writing a comic or composing music.
Gerard imagined himself singing on a stage and frowned, he was too ordinary, no, he wasn’t even that – he was just the chubby kid that sat in the corner with his headphones in at brake, that guy that hummed to himself in class and stared out of the windows for hours on end as though he was waiting for something or someone to jump out from behind one of the bushes and give him something to live for.
“Perhaps Mr Way can tell us the answer” a rather pregnant Mrs banks called from the front, Gerard dragged his mind back to the classroom and looked at the board where a rather large jumble of numbers were written on the bored – pftttt. Not a chance!
“No miss…” he replied, not even bothering to sound apologetic.
“Shame,” she said sarcastically. “You can join the head teacher for another detention after school”
Why? He wasn’t even doing anything! What a whore, he thought, wishing that she’d hurry up and have that fucking baby and leave him alone. Perhaps when she got back she’d have burned up all her hormones and would be a little nicer. It wasn’t his fault that she’d gone and got banged up by some guy and managed to get herself pregnant anyway.
He returned his attention back to the window and could see a rather distorted reflection of himself, matted dark brown shoulder length hair, high prominent cheekbones hidden behind a thin layer of puppy fat, hazy green eyes laid back in his skull and on occasion, a wide smile would grace his face, and when it did it would highlight his cheekbones showing a set of small white teeth. But it hardly ever did.
Outside looked bleak and almost inviting, no one around to watch him or judge him. The earlier rain had dried up to a slight drizzle and the cool damp air rustled the autumn leaves outside. He could almost smell the musty earth surrounding the school. All that could be heard was the distant shouts of a teacher, male by the sounds of it, calling a boy that was probably running away or something, sick of sitting in a classroom all day staring out of windows. Why could he never do anything like that?
A couple of seconds later a small skinny boy, only a couple of years younger than him ran past the window in a small flash of black and hid behind one of the nearby bushes. Gerard could see a slight silhouetted side profile showing through the leaves, but whoever was calling him certainly couldn’t. He had longish shaggy hair, a similar colour to his own, and a long set of bangs that hid one of his deep hazel eyes slightly coverering the top half of his face. He had his lip and nose pierced, and a small black plug was in one of his small pierced ears. He could honestly say that he was one of the most beautiful people that he’d ever seen, even if it was only for a second.

~~~~~~~~~~

A crouched, panting Frank had noticed someone watching him from a window of one of the classrooms, and gave him a broad grin. It was returned by an embarrassed smile before they both looked away shyly. He was broken from his thoughts when he heard his name being called and crouched down a little further into the large plant, in hope to be completely hidden from anybodies view. He was deciding whether to make a run for it away from the school building, of risk being found squatting in the dirt. Frank found himself wanting to stay just so that he could look at the mysterious boy that he’d never met before, he was very beautiful even from a first glance. No that was stupid – just because people called him gay doesn’t mean the he is, does it?
As the voices got closer, Frank was glued into place watching the boy in the window, now oblivious to whoever was looking for him. He found himself smiling as the figure shook some of his stray hair away from his shoulders and looked around confused as he tried to make sense of what he was doing. He sighed, blowing the air upwards making the hair lift momentarily off his forehead, cute.
The moment was interrupted when Frank felt a pair of large heavy hands clamp around his upper arm and haul him to his feet - oh shit, he thought - Another detention… Great!

~~~~~~~~~~

After math’s was over Gerard headed to the art department for his last lesson of the day. Art was - in Gerard’s opinion the only subject worth paying attention to - but even there, Gerard couldn’t just sit and draw. But they let him anyway; he was being creative wasn’t he? Today he was in a strange mood so he let his mind wander as he pulled out his sketchbook and set it on the table in front of him; he thought about the boy he’d seen outside his window earlier. He hadn’t noticed what had happened to him but the rest of that lesson he could feel himself being watched, not wanting to embarrass himself again he’d tried to pay attention and kept his eyes on the board, instead of giving in to the want of seeing this boy.
Far too soon the bell rang to signal that art was over, and it was time to go to his detention with the head teacher. He looked down at what he’d drawn. A circle of guns, one shaded slightly darker than the rest, and a boy’s face in the middle – the boy he’d watched from the window. He had a slight smirk on his face and his hair looked windswept, truly beautiful. Was it even right to find another man beautiful? He didn’t know. But it doesn’t mean you’re not straight because you think that someone was attractive right? But he was far beyond beautiful in Gerard’s eyes. He was utterly more than just attractive in Gerard’s eyes. He was utterly breathtaking.








Rate & Review :) means a lot to me x
Sign up to rate and review this story