Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

2 months later

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Well, this chapter obviously takes place 2 months later haha. This entire chapter is set from Joe's point of view.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-08-25 - Updated: 2010-08-25 - 2568 words - Complete

0Unrated
2 months later 
Joe's POV

It's April and I'm in the bedroom, packing my suitcase. Why am I packing my suitcase? The band is heading out for another tour. We're going to Canada! We're going to tour for two months and take a break for a month before heading out again. I'm taking off to Toronto tomorrow morning. I don't want to leave but at the same time, I'm excited to go out and tour. I love meeting the fans and playing music for them. 

Things around here have certainly changed. Mark got out of his depressed mood. He told me he accepted the fact Ashton is gone and is in a better place. He just turned 14 and for his birthday, he got a guitar. He's been playing that guitar nonstop. I think it's funny. I started playing guitar at the age of 14. A few days ago, we had a jam session. I loved every minute of it. Maybe one day he'll start a band and follow my footsteps. Or not. He's really interested in photography. Besides playing guitar, he told me he wants to become a photographer. I took him on tour with me when he was 12, and he would take pictures of everything! I saw those pictures he took and they were amazing. I told him "If you want, you can go on stage and take pictures of the band while they're playing." You should've seen the look on his face. He said he would do that when the band plays in Boston.   
 
Kourtney came back from college to visit. She's leaving tonight. The other night while we were eating, she tells the family about some guy she's been dating. I haven't met him and I alreay hate this guy. She told us his name is Rob and he's in college to get his Bachelor's degree. Whatever. I don't want him treating her like she's nothing but trash. If I find out he's ordering her around, hitting her and cheating on her, then I'm going to hunt that fucker down and beat the shit out of him. I know Kourtney is 18 years old and she can take care of herself and do whatever she wants, but dammit she's my daughter! To me, she's still a kid. I can still see that 8 year old, begging me take her along whenever the band toured. Once, I actually did convince 
Cyrinda to let me take Kourtney with me when the band toured in Europe. Kourtney was 7 years old and this tour was two months long. To my surprise, Kourtney didn't throw tantrums. She never threw tantrums on the road and at home. I'm not lying. Instead, she was delighted to tag along. At the hotel room, she would be coloring her coloring book and begging me to color with her. 
"Why?" I asked, with a smile on her face. 
"Because" She replied, while coloring that flower.

Because. That was her answer to everything. I did end up coloring with her. We had a lot fun. Like this one time, she actually convinced me to play dolls with her. Then it would be time for her to go to sleep. Of course the fun would end as soon as she fell asleep but the fun would come back when she wakes up the next morning. God, she was always the first one to be awake. Then she would wake me up. 
"Daddy wake up, Daddy wake up, Daddy wake up, Daddy wake up." She would quickly say as she jumped on the bed. I would finally wake up. I'd catch a glimpse of her playing her dolls, acting like she was never hopping on the bed, telling me to wake up. It's cute. I took her on tour with me when she was 8, 9 and 12 years old. It was just us two. Nobody else. Now, she's off in college. She's all grown up.    

By now, you're all probably wondering how Cyrinda is doing. She's doing fine. Like Mark, she stopped being depressed and accepted the fact Ashton is in a better place. She's going to stay at home with Mark while I'm touring with the band. I wish they could come along but Mark has to stay and finish school. Cyrinda and I were thinking about home schooling Mark. Well more like getting him a tutor. Okay, back to Cyrinda. We've been married for 21 years and the romance is still there. I love her with all my heart. The other day, I purchased her a ring. I gave her the ring and she told me she would give me something back in return. I told her she didn't have to. I'm serious. I just want to see her happy. She still wants to get me something. I don't want anything. But whatever. Now will you excuse me, I have to continue packing.   

8 hours later
Just got back home from taking the family out to eat. I'm in the car waiting for Kourtney. She's getting her stuff. I'm going to take her to the airport. In case you were wondering, she goes to college in Manhattan, New York. She asked me to take her to the airport. Just me. It takes like around 20 minutes to get to the airport. 

Anyway, I'm talking to Cyrinda. She seems very upset. I don't know why though, she seemed happy earlier.  
"So you're taking her to the airport?" She asked. I nodded my head and asked  her what's wrong. 
"Nothing." She replied and asked "Why?" She stuttered and blinked twice. That's when I knew she had lied to me. 
"Don't lie." I sternly said and asked "What's wrong?"
She sighed "I wish Kourtney stayed a little longer." That's why she's upset? Huh. I thought it would be over something else. 
"She'll come back and visit us some other time."
"I know..." She replied. She still sounded upset. 
"Is that all you're upset at?" 
She shook her head and looked down for a while before looking back at me. She sighed and replied "You're leaving, too. I'm not going to see you for two whole months. I know we've been together for over 20 years and I know I should've gotten used to you going out and touring, years ago, but... Fuck."   
I looked at her and began explaining "I know it's hard but that's why we're going to start home schooling Mark, so that way you two can come tour with me."   
She stayed quiet and looked away from me. She let out a deep sigh and continued staying quiet. 
"Are you still upset?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and mumbled "Sorta." Then I heard the front door open and close. Kourtney walked to the car with Mark behind her. She opened the back door and set her suitcase in the back. I watched her close the door and say something to Mark before giving him a hug. 
"Mom" Kourtney called out as she walked towards us. Kourtney walked towards Cyrinda and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, I'll call you guys when I get back to my dorm." I heard Kourtney say. Cyrinda smiled and kissed Kourtney on the cheek. 
"Be careful!"
"I will, mom." Kourtney said, with a smile. Cyrinda let go of Kourtney and said "You and your dad better go. You don't wanna be late."
"Okay." Kourtney said "I'm going to miss you guys."
"We're going to miss you too." 
Kourtney smiled and gave her mom one last hug before going to the car. Great, now I'm sad. Kourtney opened the passenger door and got inside. She smiled at me and greeted "Hi dad!" 
"Hi Kourtney," I smiled and asked "Ready?"
She nodded her head. I looked to my left. Cyrinda was still there. 
"Okay I'm going to go take her now so you shoul-"
"Go inside and lock all the doors and windows." She interupted and giggled "I know."
I smiled and chuckled "Okay. You better do that." 
"I will. Now, you two should get going. I don't want her to miss her flight." 
"All right." I said and turned on the car. I looked to my left and leaned in to kiss her. "Okay, we're going to leave now so I'll see you when I get home."
"Okay." She smiled. I smiled back and backed out of the driveway. Kourtney waved at Cyrinda and Mark as I drove away. 

Kourtney and I stayed quiet after we left the house. It was starting to get awkward. 
"So dad," She said, finally breaking the silence "When is the band going to tour in Europe?" 
"I don't know. I think in October. Why?"
"Do you think I can go?" She asked and added "Just me and you?"
I looked at her and smiled "Like in '87?"
"You still remember?!" 
I nodded my head and looked back at the road.
"Oh my god, remember when I convinced you to play dolls with me?" 
I laughed and nodded my head. 
"That was so fun."
"Yeah it was." I said with a smile on my face. "It's crazy though. It seems like yesterday, we were coloring a firetruck green and eating ice cream late at night."
"Yeah it does."
"Now, you're off in college, preparing for the real world. I know you're 18 years old but I can still see that 8 year old girl, begging me to take you with me when a tour was coming up." I let out a deep sigh "Just promise me you won't get in any trouble while you're over there in New York. I don't want you getting arrested or doing drugs. Please don't do drugs." I looked at her when I said that. 
She looked back at me and replied "I won't."
"I'm not stupid. I know one day you're probably going to end up smoking weed for the first time, just to see how it is. I'm okay with that but I don't know. Don't do what I did when I was younger. I was spending a lot of money on drugs each week. I wouldn't smoke weed, snort coke or do heroin around your mom. I would just wait until she went to sleep or took a shower. She knew about my addiction."
"How did she know? Better yet, how'd she find out you did that stuff?" Kourtney asked. 
"Your mom and I dated for about 3 years before I proposed to her. We had been together for 2 months when she came to Boston to visit me and she saw me buying drugs off this guy. She was hurt. She wouldn't talk to me for a few days. I was so paranoid. I began thinking about our relationship. Of course we had only been dating for 2 months but I was deeply in love with her. She called me and told me about her thoughts on what happened that day."
"What'd she say?" 
"She said she never wanted me to do drugs in front of her. She still loved me though, dispite my drug and alcohol abuse. Your mom helped me quit that stuff."
"Really? When?" 
"I think before or after you were born."
"Was it hard to quit?"
I nodded my head "I started smoking pot when I was 14 years old. I did coke and heroin when I was in my early 20s. I began drinking when I was 16 years old. I quit all that when I was 29 years old."
"Wow!" 
"Crazy, huh?"
"Yeah!" I could tell she was starting to get interested "Tell me, did you do any crazy stuff when you did all that?"
"Yeah" I answered while nodding my head "I've gotten arrested like 4 or 5 times."
"Wow. Why?" 
"The first two times were over dumb things like disturbing the peace. The third time was... Well ask your mom about that. And you guys were there when your mom and I got arrested."
"Wow dad!" She sighed "I promise I won't do any drugs."
"That's my girl." I smiled and stopped the car, "We're here."
"Already?" 
I nodded my head. She unbuckled her seat belt and said "Okay well I don't need help getting my stuff out."
"Okay but wait." I said and pulled out my wallet. I reached inside and took out a two fifty dollar bills. I handed them to her. She looked at the money and then at me. 
"No way. Dad, keep that money."
"Take it." 
"Seriously dad, keep it." 
I shook my head "Take it. I insist."
She gave in and took the money. She smiled and gave me a hug. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. 
"Be careful out there." I said. 
"I will." She smiled and got out of the car. She opened the back door and grabbed her suitcase. 
"Bye dad." She said. 
"Bye Kourtney." I replied. She smiled and closed the door. I looked out the window and found her looking back at me. I waved and she waved back. Then I watched her walk in the airport. 

20 minutes later
I took my keys out and unlocked the front door to my house. I walked inside and quietly closed the door. I have to be careful because it's dark inside the house and everybody is probably asleep by now. In case you were wondering what time it is, It's 11:30. I quietly creeped across the living room and up the stairs. I made my way into the bedroom and into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before walking back out. I walked to my closet and quietly undressed. I put on some shorts and headed back out. I never sleep in a shirt. Now, it's time to lay down on my bed and get some rest. I never really noticed Cyrinda was there until she jumped and said "Oh my god, Joe! You scared me!"
"Seriously?" I laughed. 
"It's not funny!" She angrily said "But yes, I'm being serious."
"I'm sorry," I apologized and kissed her. 
"It's okay." She said in a normal tone. I knew that kiss knocked her out of her bad mood. She kissed me back and laid on top of me. She leaned over and turned on the lamp that was on the nightstand. Then she set her head on my shoulder and began kissing my neck. 
"I love you," She said, in between kisses. 
"I love you, too." I replied and wrapped my arms around her. 
"So um since you're going to be touring with the guys for two months and you're leaving tomorrow, I think we should..." She paused and whispered in my ear "Have sex."
"I was just about to ask you that." I smirked and moved my hand underneath her shirt. I found out she wasn't wearing a bra tonight. I immediately got turned on by this. I felt her hand slide down to my dick. She moved her hand underneath my shorts and set her hand on my dick. Oh god...   

To be honest, I can't wait until I'm done writing chapters for this story and for Journal. Why? When I'm done writing chapters for both stories, I'm going to stop writing. I've been having trouble writing chapters for both stories. Fuck. I had trouble writing this story. But whatever. The next chapter is going to be the last chapter for this story. Rate or review this story if you want. I don't care anymore. In fact, I don't think anybody reads my stories. Smh.
Sign up to rate and review this story