Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I didn't mean to kill him.

Your Blood On My Hands, Well At Least It's A Start

by LeathermouthLove-x 2 reviews

My name is Mikey Way and I didn't mean to kill him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-24 - Updated: 2010-08-25 - 761 words - Complete

3Ambiance
"The jury asks who you are and why you commited homicide."
"My name is Mikey Way and I never meant to kill him."

--

I walk slowly up the stairs to my apartment.The shopping bags I carry no longer bother me with their weight because I make this trip with bags nearly everyday The stairs are grey and chewing gum stains them. Disgusting smells of urine penetrate the stairway, but I better get used to it. My first apartment - and in New York! Sure, it's just one big room with a kitchenette and a badly hidden toilet obsured by a curtain hanging from the ceiling. It too smells vaguely of piss.
I reach the door, and slip my key into the lock. My brother should be in, he's my roomate and he doesn't work Mondays. As I lean against the door to open, I hear a faint calling emitting from inside and a heavy creak from the mattress springs. I roll my eyes. Gerard's probably brought another girl home, just like last week. I open the door silently, not really wanting to disturb them. I'll put my shopping bags down and hastily exit. But when I open the door, I see my brother being straddled by a man. The man, red and panting, looks round at me, sweat dripping down his face and I recognise him. Frank.


--

"You may sit." The judge calls, his face thunderous.
Mikey gratefully sits down, but still too aware that all the faces in the room are looking at him; judging him.
"We call the prosecution to the stand."
A tall guy with slicked back hair stands up, cold blue eyes boring into Mikey's. He reaches the front, and begins to speak.
"The defendant, Michael James Way brutally attacked and killed Frank Iero. His motive? Jealous of his brother. Mikey simply came home from work one day, and say his brother and Frank engaging in sexual activity. Michael stabbed Frank twelve times in the chest whilst his brother screamed at him to stop. But Michael had lost control and had been taken over by a jealous, raving monster."

--
"Oh, um, hi. You're early." Gerard breaks the silence that has fallen. Frank's still straddling him, still penetrating him. His eyes are blank and he starts to stroke Gerard's back. His hands look sticky. I just stand there, shocked and upset. And then the anger sets in. Like a tidal wave, it washes over me and my fists ball. "Frankie..." slips unheard from my lips. And I rush to the kitchenette and grab a knife from a drawer. I calmly walk over to the two of them. And plunge the knife into Frank's chest.
One
"Mikey!" Gerard cries.
Two
Franks moans, a deep, guttural gurgle in his throat.
Three
His blood is on my hands.
Four
Gerard tries to wrestle the knife away from me, but he's still under Frank and can't reach.
Five
White light is all I see
Six
Screaming
Seven
Gerard grabs my wrist, but I slap his face and knock him down
Eight/Nine/Ten/Eleven
"NO!" Gerard screams, and it tugs at my hearstrings, the sheer emotion in his voice.
Blood fills Frank's throat; I can tell because of the the gurgling sound he's emitting.
Twelve
He goes limp. Gerard screams.
Then it all goes black as his body falls forward and I close my eyes.

--

"We call the defense."
The judge looks bored; Mikey feels erratic and nervous.
His feeble amount of money couldn't pay for a good lawyer, so he settled on some shitty guy fresh out of some unheard law school.
He begins to talk in a monotone voice, saying Mikey was provoked and thought Frank was hurting Gerard.
Yeah, with his dick, Mikey thinks.

--

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Gerard yells, shaking me awake. Frank's blood is smeared all over his body,and tears trickle down his face.
"I..." Words are hard to speak. So instead I look at my bloody hands.
"How...how could you fucking do this Mikey?" Gerard whispers, shaking.
I stay silent, still seething with anger at Frank.
And then Gerard crashes the chair over my head.


--

The jury go off to make their decision. Mikey already knows it; no one will want him to stay out of jail, what with his 'rage issues.'
They come back not long after they left.
He's guilty, and he knew it all along.
Guilty of loving Frank. Guilty of thinking Frank would love him forever too.
Mikey doesn't want to feel anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story