Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I didn't mean to kill him.

You Know What The Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

by LeathermouthLove-x 2 reviews

Mikey's trying to cope in prison

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-25 - Updated: 2010-08-25 - 384 words - Complete

2Ambiance
"Fuckin' bend over ya pussy."
The cold water trickles down Mikey's shaking, naked body. Of course, he knew he would get fucked in the shower. In jail there are two types of people: The tough guys, usually in for murdering someone in a gang war, and then the freaky timid ones who got done for child pornography/abuse. Mikey was one of the timid ones who commited murder. So he still knew he'd get fucked in the shower, what with being too weak to threaten anyone to back off.
He bent over, and the guy roughly pushed into him. Mikey bit his lip to suppress a screech of agony. The guy thrusted painfully backwards and forwards, not giving a shit for any pain Mikey was feeling. Mikey's eyes were clenched, and suddenly a memory became agonisingly clear in his mind.

--

"I don't want to hurt you Mikey."
"It's okay Frankie, I swear you won't."
Frank looks me in the eyes. Which is quite hard, because I'm quite a bit taller than him. He kisses me briefly on my lips, and squeezes some lube onto his hand.
"If it hurts, even just a little, tell me and I'll stop right away." Frank whispers to me. I allow myself to be carefully turned around, and I feel a slight prick as he pushes into me. His breath is hot on my neck, and just knowing the pleasure he's getting turns me on. As he comes, he whispers 'I Love You' in my ear, and I blush. When he slides out of me, he kisses me hard on the lips, and then slides his hands down to my cock. His hand pumps it up and down, and I inadvertently groan. Then he replaces my lips with my cock and when I come, he's all I can think about. "I love you Frankie." I mutter, my hands stroking his smooth back. He pulls himself off the ground and says, "Sir Mikey Fuckin' Way, I will love you forever. Now please fuck me because I know you want to, what with me being a fine specimen and everything." I laugh, and then obey. Because I really do want to.


--

The guy pulled out and then strode out of the showers, leaving Mikey bloody and shaken; Missing Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story