Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Must Never Know What You Do To Me

Honestly? You Promise Me?

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-08-26 - Updated: 2010-08-26 - 424 words

0Unrated
sorry it's taken a while to update. I'm thinking about finishing this story soon.
xoxo
Nikki


-4 weeks later-

Ryan's POV

I couldn't believe they were allowing Brendon to go home. It made me want to cry. I wanted to tell him how I felt, knowing he lived five hours away and I might not get to see him for years, giving him he opportunity to get a boyfriend and settle down. I was sitting in my room, trying to come up with a plan. I was crying and could barely concerntrate. I needed him.

Gabe's POV

I let a few tears fall as Brendon told me he was leaving. I didn't want him to leave. Honestly, I don't think anyone did. After he left the room I shared with William, it hit me. Ryan. Ryan as in love with Brendon and everyone except Brendon knew. It was obvious. I felt guilty. I'm not sure why, but I did. Brendon HAD to stay. He had to. And that was the moment I came up with the plan. Brendon was going to stay, believe me, he was going to stay.

Pete's POV

After hearing Ryan wailing in his room, I grabbed Patrick's hand and raced to Gabe's room, dragging Patrick along with me. I barged into his room with Patrick behind me before practically yelling 'We need a plan'
'No worries, I have one' Gabe smirked, gently pecking William on the lips.
'I'm hoping that erm... that has nothing to do with the plan' I giggled.
'No. Actually, we are going to lie to Brendon. Make him feel like shit. He'll do something stupid and have to stay here' Gabe smiled, obviously proud of his stupid plan.
'Fuck, no! We will have to slash his wrists ourselves. Otherwise, he'll hate us' Patrick whispered, shaking his head.
'Good point' Gabe sighed.
'Okay, Patrick, that's what we'll do' William said, sitting up on the bed. Gabe took William's hand in his own.
'It won't be long before Ryan can have that' I thought to myself, an evil smirk appearing on my face. I wanted Ryan to be happy, even if he had to worry about the one he loved to win him.

Ryan's POV

He was leaving me on my own.

I was unstable and he was fucking leaving me!

How could he?

Did he love me?

I couldn't take it.

This was it.

This was the final suicide attempt.

And it was gonna be a lot fucking more than an attempt.

I was going to die.
Sign up to rate and review this story