Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

keep it in the family

by emo-girl 0 reviews

lucy when she was younger

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-08-28 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 466 words

-1TrainWreck
I saw my mom and dad arguing, again. My dad’s hand slapped hard against my mother’s face, she fell back on the bed as my dad started undo his trousers.
“No!” I screamed. My dad’s eyes shot at me, I knew what he was going to do to my mom.
“Listen honey go back to bed,” he said.
“Get off my mommy! Don’t touch her!” I screamed as I ran to my mom and comforted her.
“Your bastard, get out! Your even hurting your own child,” mom said as she ran her fingers threw my hair.
He looked at me and got out a bag and threw some clothes in and went.
“Mommy, he was hurting you,” I said.
“I know,” she said, kissing me on the forehead.
“Can I sleep with you tonight mommy?” I asked.
“Sure darling, come on, underneath the blanket,” she said.
She lift up the blanket and we both got in.
“Comfy?” she asked.
I nodded.
“Now go to sleep sweetie,” she said as she kissed my forehead.


~~~~~
Twelve years later, now seventeen years old, in my bedroom, Iron Maiden blasting out of my speakers, books and bits of papers all over my desk from studying, and me lying on my stomach on my bed, soda in one hand, pencil in the other doodling some random shit of a girl and boy. I sighed thinking of my ex boyfriend, sweet guy, cute butt. He was tanned and very good looking, but he got fed up of the people saying that he was going out with a “emo” kid who cries and cuts herself, where do they get this shit? Just a week a go, my mom and I moved house, to New Jersey. Mom found a great job and a “great” school for me.
“Lucy! Turn it down!” Mom shouted.
“What?” I asked.
She came into my room and unplugged my stereo.
“Hey! I was listening to that,” I said.
“Try turning it down then, you’ll be deaf by twenty,” she said, I rolled my eyes.
“Now, have you got everything for school?” she asked.
“Maybe,” I said.
“Lucy Marie Davies, have you got you stuff ready for school?” she asked.
“Yes mother, God don’t use my full name,” I answered.
“I miss the little six year old that use to love to dress up in girly clothes, now you wear dark clothing, you have that stupid lip and nose piercing,” she said.
“It isn’t stupid,” I said.
She kissed my forehead, I scrunched up my face.
“Diner in a bit,” she said.
I nodded.
She left my room, I got up and plugged my stereo back in, my music started playing again and I carried on drawing. To me this was the life.
Sign up to rate and review this story