Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning

by emo-girl 2 reviews

Lucy starts at her new school...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-28 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 2262 words

-1TrainWreck
I looked in the mirror, I pulled on my black skinnies, my tight Misfits t-shirt, my red and black studded belt, I slipped on my red converses, I put in my nose and lip ring, I put on a studded bracelet, I put on my necklace, the one my ex gave me, it had a picture of me and him in it but I pulled it out. I still loved the necklace.
I put on thick eyeliner, I messed my black hair a little to give it life. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.
“She’s alive!” mom said.
“Yeah, I’m not dead to the world still, God it’s way too early,” I said.
“It’s seven thirty! Your making it sound like you were up at four am,” she said.
I laughed.
“To me it is,” I said.
“What being an annoying little ‘emo’ teenager,” she said.
“Yeah, yeah whatever,” I said.
“Do you want breakfast?” she asked.
“Ummm…toast,” I answered.
She nodded.
I soon had the plate in front of me, the toast was gone in seconds.
“Okay, I’m going to go,” I said.
“Okay sweetie, I might be late home so no trashing the house,” she said.
“Okay, love ya,” I said.
I quickly went to the hell hole I have to go to now, also known as school, the place of education.
I got sorted out by soon receptionist that looked extremely tiered.
I soon got to my locker, I put in the digits and then suddenly this small but handsome guy popped out, I stepped back a little, I was taken back that I had some guy in my locker.
“Hey there, I’m your locker greeter,” he said. I laughed a little.
He got out.
“So you must be the new kid?” he asked.
I nodded.
“I’m Frank,” he said holding out his hand.
“I’m Lucy,” I said.
“So who would imagine me jumping out a sexy and beautiful girls locker,” he said checking me out and winking.
“Please don’t try and chat me up,” I said.
“Aww… aren’t I good?” he asked.
“I don’t really know, but I don’t want you to,” I said.
He chuckled.
“I’m only kidding, we can just be mates,” he said.
“Okay,” I said.
“So what you got first?” he asked.
“Ummm… English with Mr Patterson,” I said.
“Okay, your with Ray,” he said.
“Ray?” I asked.
“My friend, his wicked at guitar and video games, and his got a afro,” he said.
“Afro? Aww… he sounds sweet,” I said.
He laughed.
“He has to hear you say that one,” he said.
I smiled.
“Then what lesson?” he asked.
“Science,” I said.
“Mr Little?” he asked.
I nodded.
“Your with me and Mikey, Mikey…is my friend,” he said.
Why did he act…weird when he mentioned Mikey?
“Then?” he asked.
“Art, Mr Way,” I said.
“You are in for one hell of a ride with him, his like a human form of the devil!” Frank said.
“Thanks,” I said.
“Sorry, he just is,” he said.
“Okay come on you have to meet the guys,” he said.
I nodded as he grabbed my hand and took me down the hallway, then into the library.
“Dudes!” Frank shouted.
“Young man, please this is a library,” the librarian said.
“Sorry,” Frank said rolling his eyes which made me giggle.
“Dude why are you with a hot chick?” The guy, which I’m guessing was Ray with the afro.
“Ray this is Lucy, Lucy this is Ray, Mikey and Bob,” he said pointing to each guy. Mikey was lanky, very skinny, and pale, he had glasses sitting half way up his nose which he pushed up, he had straight light brown hair and piercing brown eyes, eyes that you could melt in. The other Guy, Bob, was muscular, a guy you wouldn’t mess with, he had blonde hair that sat nicely across his face. He had a lip piercing and his ears pierced just like Frank but Frank had his nose as well as his lip and ears. Bob’s gorgeous blue eyes were looking straight at me.
I got a bunch of hey’s.
“Whoa what up you guys, haven’t you seen a girl before?” I asked.
“Yeah, but we haven’t really hanged out with one,” Ray answered.
“I’m sure lots of girls want to hang out with you guys,” I said.
“Yeah right, you can see them lining up to hang out with us,” Bob said.
“Hey, I’m hanging out with you,” I said.
“I guess, so you’ve just moved here then I guess?” Ray asked.
“Yeah, you know the whole family problem shit, I guess new start kind of thing,” I said.
“I’ve been there, we didn’t actually move but after like five months of saying that my parents broke up,” Frank said. I put my arm around him.
“My dad’s a bastard anyway,” I said.
“I only moved here like a year ago,” Bob said.
“What you reading?” I asked him, I saw the book he was holding.
“Oh, it’s a poem thing, cloud busting, its kind of for like younger people but I like it,” he said.
“Cool,” I said.
“So where do you live then?” Mikey asked. He speaks?!
“Umm… Adam’s street,” I said.
“Whoa, you live near all of us, we are like all about five minutes from that road,” Ray said.
Frank looked at Mikey, strangely? But he looked and then looked away.
“You okay?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he answered.
The bell rang, oh joy.
“Ray, Lucy’s with you,” Frank said. Ray nodded.
“Do I get to hold your hand to lesson?” I asked.
He blushed.
“Joke, sweetie,” I said.
We walked to our lesson, English.
Ray said we were doing Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, what a great way to start the day, a bit of tragedy romance will really start the day well.
“So class, we said we were going to watch the film today, yes the one with Leonardo in it, yes I can see you girls are excited,” sir said.
“Are you?” he asked.
“Not really, it’s a tragedy story,” I said.
“Aww… do you cry?” he asked.
“Shut up,” I said.
He laughed.
“Okay, James, lights off,” Sir said.
The lights went off and the film started.

Ray looked at me when the lights came back on.
“Are you welling up?” he asked.
“Maybe, you know I’m not made of stone,” I said.
“Yeah I know, you just don’t seem the type,” he said.
“What type to you think I am?” I asked.
“The tuff but fun girl,” he said.
I laughed, I linked arms with him as we walked, he looked a little shocked but got use to it.

Ray showed me where to go and then scurried off to his lesson. I sighed and walked in.
“Ah! Miss Davies, you must be the new student, come sit next to Brian and Mikey,” he said. I smiled at Mikey, and looked at Brian, oh great a jock who is checking me out, probably hopping I’m easy.
“Hey Mikey,” I said.
“Hey Lucy, how was first lesson?” he asked.
“Good, I guess, except for watching Romeo and Juliet and welling up but yeah,” I said. He smiled.
“How was your?” I asked.
“Boring, we did book work because we had a cover teacher,” he said.
“Well what do you expect from cover lessons?” I asked.
He smiled.
“So what’s a sexy chick like you talking to a loser like him?” The twat also known as Brian asked me.
“One, don’t chat me up because it isn’t working. Two, Mikey isn’t a loser, he is my friend,” I said.
He smiled.
“Suit yourself,” he said.
“So class today we’re doing chemical reactions,” sir said.
Everyone groaned.

Soon it was art, Mr Way, also known as Mikey’s brother, how weird to have a teacher as your brother? Also if everyone hates him.
I was a little lost, and late. I ran down the hallway and saw the classroom. I opened the door slowly. I went in.
I saw everyone looking at me as if I was a freaky monster, they looked so scared.
“And why are you late?” Someone asked.
I looked over, and there was the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen, his black kind of wavy hair that almost touched his shoulders, his mouth watering chocolate eyes that you could just melt in, his pale white ghostly skin and thin lips. He was kind of thin but not extremely thin, like Mikey. He was wearing a black shirt, sleeves rolled up, black trousers, black shoes and a red tie, the only bit of colour.
“Are you going to answer me?” he asked.
“Ummm… What?” I asked, probably looking stupid now.
“Why are you late?” he asked.
“I’m- umm- new, and I got lost,” I said.
“I don’t give a flying shit if your new or if you couldn’t find your way, happens one more time your in detention and so get the hell out of my sight, I’ve had enough of looking at you,” he said.
God talk about grumpy.
“Where do I sit?” I asked.
“Anywhere, just don’t stand there like a idiot, we haven’t got all day,” he said.
I quickly took a seat next to a girl who had black hair, short and spiked with a red strip in, she had a eyebrow and lip piercing and was wearing a iron maiden t-shirt and red skinnies with black converses, she seems to be another me.
“Hey, I’m Samantha, call me Sam, Sammy or Kitty, my nickname, you must be Lucy,” she said quietly.
“Yeah, nice to meet you, well meet another me nearly,” I said. She laughed a little.
“Miss Francis and Miss… Davies, can you please zip it or I will give detention,” Mr Way said.
“Yes Sir, Sorry Sir,” I said, I gave him a fake smile, which he frowned at them carried on marking.
“God, someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning,” I said a little bit louder.
“He must get out of the wrong side every day then,” she said.
I laughed a little.
“That’s it Miss Davies and Miss Francis detention,” Mr Way said.
Everyone looked at us.
Great.


I was in the canteen with Kitty, we looked around. I saw Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frank.
“Come on over there,” I said.
She followed me.
“Shit she’s brought a chick with her now,” Ray said quietly.
“Aww Ray-Ray isn’t good with girls,” I said.
“Shut up,” Ray said.
I sat down next to Frank, Kitty sat next to Bob.
“Do you mind if my friend joins us?” Kitty asked.
“Sure,” I said.
She waved over to a girl. I think today was a lucky day for the guys.
The girl had long Brown hair, she had dark make-up and was wearing a checker black and white skirt, a misfits t-shirt, tights and black flats.
“So this is Jenny, I’m Sam or Sammy or Kitty,” Kitty said.
“Well this is Ray, Mikey, Bob and I’m Frank,” Frank said.
“Hey,” They all said.
“Jenny this is Lucy,” she said.
She smiled at me, then smiled at Ray and blushed.
“So how was art?” Mikey asked.
“I have a delightful detention with Mr Way, so does Kitty,” I said.
“I feel for you,” Frank said.
Kitty smiled at Bob, Jesus have I sat at the love table?

Kitty and I went to the art class together.
“Okay Samantha, talk again in my lessons you’ll be in detention,” Mr Way said.
“Yes Sir,” she said.
“Now get out of my sight,” he said. I walked away with Kitty.
“Not you Lucy,” he said.
I groaned and walked back.
“Yes sir?” I asked.
“Cut the shit, your in detention,” he said.
“Okay,” I said, I put my bag down on the desk.
“What do I do?” I asked. He looked a little shocked, probably that I wasn’t backing down.
“Scrub all the tables, put all the paint brushes, pencils, equipment, and work away in a pile. Clean the sink and put all the chairs up on the desks,” he said.
“Okay,” I said giving him a fake smile.
“Just get on with it,” he said.
He sat down at his desk and carried on being a grump.
I started with the tables, I washed the paint brushes and the other equipment, then I washed the sink, then I started putting all the artwork away.
He coughed. I looked around.
“What?” he asked.
“Nothing, don’t need to snap,” I said.
“Just get on with it,” he said.
“What does it look like I’m doing?” I asked.
I carried on putting the work away, then I put up all the stools on the desks.
“Done,” I said.
He stood up and looked around a little.
“Detention with me can get worse than this, I’m being easy with you,” he said.
“It was easy,” I said.
“Do you want more work?” he asked.
“No thank you, I do have a life outside of school that I have to get to,” I said.
“Get your bag and go then,” he growled.
I took my bag.
“Bye Mr. Way,” I said and went.
God talk about grump.
Sign up to rate and review this story