Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

poor mikey...

by emo-girl 0 reviews

Lucy finds something out about Mr Way... comments?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 1029 words

-1Illiterate
It was Thursday; it’s been three days in the hell. I have become great mates with the guys, but it’s just the devil in art. He gave a detention for someone tripping up, for fuck sake, talk about way over the top.
We were sitting outside eating because it was boiling.
“Mikey, I feel for you,” I said.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because you have that thing as a brother, he is a right grump,” I said.
“He isn’t that bad, he just has some problems,” he said.
“What getting on with people?” I asked.
He smiled, but it faded with he saw his brother smoking a cigarette by a car, he was looking straight at us.
“Okay, Lucy truth or dare,” Kitty asked.
“Dare,” I said.
“I dare you to… kiss Mikey!” Kitty said.
“What?” I asked.
Mikey gave a shocked look.
“A proper make out snog,” Kitty said.
“Mikey?” I asked.
“Just get it over with,” he said.
I put my lips to his, his tongue went along my lips, I opened up and let his tongue inside my mouth.
We soon let go. I looked over at Mr. Way, he looked angry, so did Frank.
“Frank what’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing,” Frank answered looking away.
“Frank come with me,” I said. I took his hand and walked over to the tree, which was even closer to Mr. Way.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I- I love him,” he answered.
“Who?” I asked.
“Mikey,” he said quietly.
“So your gay?” I asked.
He nodded. I hugged him.
“I don’t like Mikey, I mean like that, he’s just a mate,” I said.
“I don’t want to tell him,” he said.
“Why?” I asked.
“I just feel it will just ruin our friendship,” he said.
“But then you’ll be stuck thinking about what if,” I said.
“I don’t know,” he said.
“Look, even if you did talk to him, and if he did reject you, you’ve still got Ray, Bob, me, Kitty, Jenny, but how long have you liked him?” I asked.
“Ever since seventh grade,” he said.
“Whoa that’s long,” I said.
“I know, do you think I should… talk to him?” he asked.
“I would go for it, but it’s up to you,” I answered.
“Thanks,” he said.
I smiled at him, then looked over that Mr. Way, he was just finishing his cigarette, he glanced at me then looked away and went back inside the school.

I went into art, oh joy. I sat down with Kitty. Some kid was late, he’s in for it.
“Mr. Christ, glad to see you’ve join us with your presence, why the hell are you late?” Mr. Way asked.
“Umm… I… had to go and see the nurse about my medication,” he said.
“Is that the best excuse you can give me, I know you was outside smoking, so detention,” he said.
“But I-” he stuttered.
“Shut the hell up and sit down!” Mr. Way shouted. Everyone was scared.

It was soon the end of the lesson, the end of the day, yay!
I was the only one in the class, well except that kid who has detention.
“Miss Davies, can you get the fuck out of my class room?” he asked.
“God I’m just putting my equipment away,” I said.
“What is it with you? Your always arguing with me,” he said.
“Maybe because you’re a bastard of a teacher who needs to learn how to be nice to people,” I said.
“Get the fuck out!” he shouted.
“Get some manners!” I shouted as I slammed the door. I walked quickly, but I heard the door open and footsteps following me. I quickly ran, the footsteps were catching up. Suddenly I was grabbed.
“Keep the fuck off me!” I shouted. It wasn’t Mr. Way, it was that kid in detention.
“Hey, I just wanted to see if you were okay,” he said.
“Yeah, sorry I shouted, I wasn’t expecting it,” I said.
“It’s okay, I’m Johnny by the way,” he said holding out his hand.
“I’m Lucy,” I said. I shuck his hand.
“What about your detention?” I asked.
“I have to go and collect the art books from the other room,” he said.
“Want some help?” I asked.
“Are you sure? Mr. Way might have a go at you and don’t you want to get home?” he asked. Home, yeah right, my mom works all hours now, I don’t even know till I get home and see the note with the twenty dollars to get my dinner. Ever since my parents spilt up I don’t spend as much time with my mom as I use to, the move was the most time we had spent together. I don’t like seeing my dad or my bimbo step-mom.
“No, I don’t mind,” I said. He nodded and we walked to the classroom to get the art books then back to Mr. Way’s room. He darted a evil glare at me.
“What do you want now?” he spat.
“I’m helping Johnny with the books,” I said.
He looked away.
“Where do you want them?” I asked.
“Just on the desk,” he answered. We put them down on the desk.
“Just get the fuck out of my sight, both of you,” Mr. Way said.
Johnny got his bag and went with me.
“God he is such a fucking grump,” I said.
“Your telling me, my friend was in his detention once and he wasn’t the same after,” he said.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Well, he was a bit of a loud mouth, he was really fun you know. Then the next day he was quiet, and looked like he’d seen a ghost, like his fun and loud side had left him completely, he warned us not to mess with Mr. Way, the next day he didn’t come back,” he said.
“Shit, what did he do to him?” I asked.
“I don’t know, but it wasn’t good,” he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story