Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

Too close for comfort

by emo-girl 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 622 words

-1TrainWreck
I was in Math’s, Miss Pierce was sitting at the front of the class, sleeping. She was a old boring teacher who couldn’t even teach.
“Hey Lucy,” someone said.
I looked around. It was Johnny.
“Hey Johnny,” I said. He sat next to me.
“So, art today,” he said.
“Shut up Johnny, not helping,” I said.
He laughed.
“Hey Johnny,” Bob said.
“Oh Hey Bob, how’s the drums going?” he asked.
“Better,” Bob said.
“So where have you been recently?” Bob asked.
“Oh, I had to go and see a friend,” Johnny answered.
“Okay, are you sitting with us for lunch?” Bob asked.
“Yeah, thanks Bob,” Johnny answered.
Friend? Maybe the boy who got scared for life by Mr. Way?
Bob turned away to talk to Ray about something.
“Who was the friend?” I asked.
“A family friend,” he said.
I nodded.

Art lesson, I sat down with Kitty.
“Right class, we’re doing self portraits, so set up your equipment, start drawing, the main parts of you, I’ll come around and see how your doing,” Mr. Way said.
I got my equipment and started drawing. I didn’t like drawing me, it wasn’t easy, because you feel that you aren’t drawing the same you, your drawing someone else.
I felt breathing on my neck, it made the hairs on my neck stand up.
“Maybe if you add some shading then it’ll look good,” Mr. Way said into my ear.
“I hate doing this,” I said.
“Why?” he asked.
“I don’t like doing portraits, and it looks nothing like me,” I said.
“Do you want it to look better?” he asked.
“Yes,” I said.
“Well wait after lesson, I’ll help you,” he said.
Whoa where was this nice guy coming from?
“Thanks,” I said.
He walked away.

The bell rang, I think every sprinted out of the room, as if it was a race, it was a Friday I guess. I sat still in my place as Mr. Way started tidying a bit.
“Right,” he said.
He sat down next to me, a little to close.
“So, maybe if you do a bit here… it’ll give it more detail,” he said. I did what I was told.
“And you’re lips, they are thicker than that, here let me,” he said. He started drawing my lips.
“Now your making my lips look nice,” I said.
“They are nice,” he said looking straight into my eyes.
I looked at him, then his lips, for some reason I was dying to kiss those lips, I hated the man but I wanted to kiss him. I felt his breath on me. Suddenly those lips I was dying to kiss was softly next to mine, it started off so gentle, then it started getting heated. He picked me up and put me on the desk, he started kissing my neck and jaw line.
“Oh god Mr. Way,” I moaned. He pulled back.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I’m your teacher, you’re my student, we can’t,” he said. I ignored his comment and pulled him by the collar to my lips again. His tongue slid along my lips, I allowed him into my mouth, his tongue was so warm and moist, and it tasted so good. I moaned again.
I started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his neck.
“Please…Lucy…stop…” he moaned.
I pulled away.
Oh god, I’ve just made out with the teacher I hate and I was literally saying I wanted him to fuck me. Shit.
“I better go,” I said.
“No wait Lucy,” he said.
“No, I’ve got to go,” I said.
I grabbed my bag and when.
Sign up to rate and review this story