Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

nightmare

by emo-girl 2 reviews

read and find out... comment please?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-05 - Updated: 2010-09-05 - 1139 words

1Ambiance
I was lying on the bed, the silk covers were so soft on my skin, there was rose petals all over the floor and the bed, and candles lit. Who had done this? And why was I wearing sexy underwear? I heard the door open, it was Mr. Way, he was in his boxers.
“God you look so fucking sexy,” he growled.
He climbed up onto the bed and we were in a heated kiss, I felt his hands run up and down my legs, and one settled on my breast, and squeezed softly. I moaned out. He moved the bra exposing my breast, he sucked the nipple, I moaned loudly.
“Please fuck me…” I moaned.
Slowly he took my knickers off and positioned himself to my entrance as I felt the tip against my-

I woke up in a sweat. I was breathing heavily, and I was sweaty. I looked over to my alarm clock. It was six thirty. I decided to forget sleep and get up. I went downstairs and made some coffee. Ad least it was Saturday, freedom from school, but then I’ll probably have more of those weird dreams. I poured the coffee in a mug and sat down on the sofa in the living room, I put my legs up and sipped my coffee.
“Shh… I don’t want to wake Lucy,” I heard my mom.
I heard some shuffling around then my mom’s door opened, a man came out. Not any man, my uncle Daniel, my dad’s brother. He was shirtless as he came down the stairs. He looked at me in shock.
“Shit,” he said. He quickly went back upstairs and back into my mom’s room. I quickly went to my room, I dug out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I put on my converses and a tiny bit of eyeliner then grabbed my keys, phone and Ipod. I ran downstairs.
“Lucy!” Mom shouted. Too late, I shut the door behind me. I didn’t want to talk to her at the moment, I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Fresh start? Yeah, fresh start with my uncle, so they didn’t have my dad breathing down their necks. I put my earphones in my ears and turned on Cancer bats Fake Gold. Everything seemed fake to me, Mr. Way, my mom, my uncle, my dad and his wife, just everything.
I walked to the park; I sat on the swings and just thought about what would happen next. My mom will tell me that her and my uncle are together, oh really mom? A guy walks out your room half naked; he wasn’t exactly doing the decorating. And my uncle, he defiantly wasn’t coming over for a quick coffee and seeing the family. I sighed as I thought about my dad, I remember how I found out about his girlfriend, Christmas day, I went over to his apartment, I had a key, opened it to find clothing all over the floor, but not just men’s clothing, there was women’s. I followed the trail of clothing to the bedroom, where my dad was fucking his girlfriend. It was disturbing, hearing him say “God your such a slut, but you’re my fucking slut” and “oh god yes, that’s right beg me” he soon notice I was there. He tried to explain, how can you explain that? She’s a girl from work and we were working on a new project. Actually thinking about it is making me sick.
I looked around a bit, it was starting to get light. I noticed the café on the other side was open, I looked at my watch. Seven fifteen, wow I’d been here this long? I went over to the café. I had some money on me but not much. I got myself a coffee and sat down next to the window.
I saw a car pull up, suddenly Mr. Way step out of it, with a notebook. I quickly looked away; my heart sped up a little. I heard the door open. I turned my volume up to distract my mind from the guy I hate but have mixed emotions for was only a few steps away.
I looked down at my Ipod, changing the song from Anthrax to Iron Maiden.
“Lucy?” Mr. Way asked.
I looked up.
“Can I sit with you?” he asked.
I nodded.
He sat down as I turned my music down.
“What you listening to?” he asked.
“Iron maiden,” I said.
“Oh, you like them too,” he said. I nodded and took my earphones out.
I still looked away from him.
“Look about yesterday,” he said.
“Mr. Way please don’t,” I said.
“It’s Gerard outside of school,” he said. Gerard, the name was still ringing in my ears, it suits him.
“Fine then but don’t call me Miss Davies, I feel old, way too old,” I said, then sipped my coffee as he smiled, he had a beautiful smile.
“Okay,” he said.
“You should smile more, it suits you,” I said. He blushed a little pink on his cheeks.
“So you come here often?” I asked.
“Yeah, weekends, to draw sometimes,” he said.
“Couldn’t you just do it at home?” I asked.
“I could but I get inspiration when I’m out,” he said. He put his sketchbook on the table.
“Can I look?” I asked.
“Sure,” he answered.
I flicked threw them, admiring each one, then I came to a picture of a girl, it looked like me… it was me.
“Umm…why have you drew me?” I asked.
“I…umm… just…” he stuttered.
“Gerard,” I said putting my hand on his.
“I find you… interesting to study, to draw,” he said. I laughed a little.
“I am not that interesting, not enough to draw,” I said.
“I’d like to draw you more,” he said. I looked him straight in the eye, those chocolate eyes that I was melting into.
“So why did you move here?” he asked.
“Because, a fresh start from my dad who was a bastard, he treated my mom like shit, Christmas I found out my dad with some bimbo, literally saw them fucking… which was disturbing, this morning I found out my mom’s having a relationship with my dad’s brother also known as my uncle,” I said.
“Hey, life’s not that bad, try being me,” he said. I looked into his eyes even more, but then I remember what Johnny said about that kid.
“I-err…” I stuttered.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
I took my hand away from his.
“What did you do to Johnny’s friend?” I asked.
“Zacky? I told him a few home truths,” he said.
“Like?” I asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story