Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

A few home truths

by emo-girl 2 reviews

hope you like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-13 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 1473 words

0Unrated
“I told him that me and his brother were good friends, and he wanted to know what his brother did, because his brother was I guess was… rebellious, so I told him,” he said.
“Like?” I asked.
He looked straight at me.
“You really want to know?” he asked.
“Yes,” I answered.
“Okay, well me and his brother went to high school together, he was fun at first but we mixed in the wrong crowds, he started drinking loads, he started taking drugs, sleeping with so many girls, some guys. He was trying to make me do it too and I kind of did, but he went way to far, he started drinking so much that he ending up raping girls, he would get into fights, he would attack strangers, he would vandalize people’s property, he once even got onto his dad’s car and shouted about how he was a cheating bastard and then started smashing the car in. But then Zacky had a girlfriend, he loved her so much, but his brother was full of poison he decided to flirt with her, try and take her innocent and rub it in his brothers face, of course he didn’t know his brother was flirting with her, but one night they did it, he took her virginity, and was going to tell his brother but got ran over and died in hospital. She found out she was pregnant with his child, she was four mouths pregnant when she killed herself, I was so angry and upset that I was actually friends with a guy who could do that, he told me his plans, I didn’t believe he was going to do it but he did… I told Zacky because he asked me, I said no so many times but he said he wanted to know, he was so angry and upset that his brother was like this,” he said.
I looked at him, he had tears welling up in his eyes.
I cupped his cheek.
“Don’t, I don’t need your comfort, I have hated myself for so long, I don’t need you telling me things to make me feel better,” he said.
“God, do you know how long I’ve been doing this? Comforting my mother who got beaten and raped by her own husband? My dad? My brother who was going to be nineteen died in a car accident with his girlfriend who was pregnant, she was only a few days to giving birth, its your fault for following him, but it isn’t my fault that my mom and brother and his girlfriend have been hurt,” I said.
I got up and left. I started crying and hitting the wall.
I felt a arm wrap around me.
“Shh…” Gerard said soothing me.
“It hurts,” I cried.
“I know… I know, come on I’ll take you home,” he said.
“No! I can’t go back, I don’t want to face my mom and uncle,” I said wiping away the tears.
“Well you can come back to mine, Mikey would like some company if he’s actually out of bed, lazy lump,” he said. I laughed.
He put his arm around my shoulder and took me to the car.

We soon pulled up outside his house, I sat there and looked at him.
“I’m sorry,” he said.
“For?” I asked.
“Being a bastard,” he answered. I laughed a little.
“Hey sorry for being difficult,” I said.
He smiled at me.
“Come on it looks like it’s going to rain,” he said. We got out and went to the house. I smelt the gorgeous, mouth watering smell of cooking.
“Mom, I’m home,” Gerard said.
“In here,” a woman said back.
I followed Gerard into the kitchen.
“Oh hello there,” The lady said.
“Mom this is Lucy,” Gerard said.
“Hello Mrs. Way,” I said.
“Call me Donna please, I feel old when people call me that,” she said.
I smiled.
“Do you want to stop for dinner?” she asked.
“I-umm…” I said.
“That’s a yes mom,” Gerard said taking a bite from his apple.
“Good, I’m cooking lasagna,” she said.
“Mmm… smells great,” I said.
“Glad you think so, and you’ve notice, living with a house of three men all they do is scoff it up quickly and leave a mess,” she said.
“Well I have marking to do,” Gerard said smiling.
“Yes and Mikey says he has homework and your dad says he has to go and fix something, same excuses,” Donna said.
I giggled.
“Mikey! Your alive,” Donna said.
“Oh hey Lucy, what you doing here?” Mikey asked.
“I bumped into your brother,” I answered.
“Aww and I thought you didn’t like him,” Mikey said.
“Shut up Mikey,” I said.
“Make me,” Mikey said.
“Donna do you mind if I attack your son to shut him up?” I asked.
“Of course, I’m use to Gerard and Mikey doing it,” she answered.
I ran towards Mikey and we both went flying into the living room on the ground. We kept on tackling each other.
“Get off me!” Mikey screeched.
“Aww… you sound like a girl,” I said.
“Shut up!” Mikey shouted. He was soon straddling me.
“Give up?” he asked.
“Off her Mikey,” Gerard said, did I see… jealously in his eyes?
Mikey got off me.
“Frank’s coming over,” Mikey said. I wonder if he was going to tell him today?
“Oh great, you two with a few sweets and I’ll be stuck with two over hyper active people,” I said. Mikey laughed.
“Nah, he wants to talk to me about something, I don’t know what, do you?” he asked.
“No, I don’t,” I lied.
“Come on Mr. Grump you can show me more of your artwork,” I said as I linked arms with Gerard.
“Umm… Lucy, that is my brother, Mr. Way, the art teacher the one who has a go at you and gives you detentions,” Mikey said.
“I know but his very sweet outside of school,” I said.
“Are you two together?” Mikey asked.
“No,” Gerard answered.
“Sure?” Mikey asked.
“Yes,” Gerard answered.
“Okay, I’m going to get ready,” Mikey said, he then when upstairs.
“My room is the basement,” he said.
I followed him down to his bedroom. The walls were covered in posters and drawings, there was a desk covered in papers, most of them were drawings, some completed, some uncompleted, some in just black and white, some painted.
“I still want to draw you,” he said.
“How would you draw me?” I asked.
“I’d love to draw you many ways,” he said.
“Tell me,” I said as I rested my head on his chest.
“Portrait, you doing different things, and umm…” he said.
“Tell me,” I said, kissing his neck.
“Naked,” he said.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yes,” he gulped.
I turned around and kissed him.
“I thought you didn’t want us?” I asked.
“I do, I’m just… I don’t want to ruin you and our future, like my teaching career and your chances to get into collage,” he said.
“I want to try us though,” I said kissing his neck.
“I want to as well,” he said.
“Good, so now you can draw me,” I said.
“W-What?” he asked.
“Come on you said you want to draw me,” I said.
“I do,” he said.
I sat on his bed as he got out his art stuff.
“Aww… am I not getting to draw you naked?” he asked.
“Nope, not till much later,” I said.
“Okay, ad least I have you in front of me to draw instead of trying to remember all your little details,” he said. I smiled.
He started drawing. I wanted nothing more than to kiss those lips that he licked when he was drawing, or when he bit the left side of his bottom lip. I sat there for a good hour.
“You done yet?” I asked.
“Nearly,” he said.
He carried on for a few minutes then got up and lit a cigarette.
“You done?” I asked.
“Yes, sorry I really needed one,” he said.
I smiled and went over and looked, it was breathing taking, it looked better than me, more beautiful and detailed.
“Gerard it looks beautiful, more beautiful than me,” I said.
“Don’t say that, my drawing is no way near the really prefect thing,” he said.
I blushed.
“So do you play an instrument?” I asked.
“I tried guitar and gave up,” he said.
“I play guitar,” I said.
“I’d like to hear you play,” he said.
“My brother taught me, I don’t really play much now,” I said.
“You should,” he said stroking my face gently.
I kissed him softly.
Sign up to rate and review this story