Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

if you took the time to notice me

by emo-girl 4 reviews

cute little Frank and Mikey.... comments!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-13 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 387 words

0Unrated
Frank’s P.O.V
I took a drag from my cigarette, I was near Mikey’s house. Today I was going to tell him, I was so freaked out, I’ve had ad least five in the last two hours which isn’t normal for me.
I threw the butt on the floor and stamped on it. I walked up to the front door and took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
Donna opened the door.
“Oh hello Frank, I’ll just call Mikey,” she said.
“Mikey! Get you ass moving down here, Frank is here!” She shouted up the stairs as I walked in and shut the front door.
“Hey Frankie,” he said, God he looked so good in tight skinny jeans and his tight Anthrax t-shirt, I felt a twitch in my cock.
“You coming upstairs?” he asked. I nodded and went upstairs with him. He sat on the bed.
“So what is it you want to talk to me about?” he asked. He pushed his glasses up, I saw the small amount of eyeliner on.
“I umm… I need to tell you something, and I don’t know where to start and I don’t know if it’ll destroy our friendship,” I said.
“Spit it out Frank,” he said.
“I love you,” I said.
“What?” he asked.
“I love you, I’ve loved you for so long Mikey, I needed you to know, but I’ll go because you probably hate me now,” he said.
I turned to go but he grabbed me and turned me around.
“Are you being serious with me?” he asked.
I nodded, suddenly his lips crashed into mine.
I ran my hands threw his hair and then he pulled me to the bed.
“God Mikey…” I moaned as he bit and sucked my neck.
“Mikey?” I asked.
“Yes?” he asked.
“Do you love me too?” I asked.
“Yes, I was too scared to say anything but now I have you under me on a bed,” he said with a smirk.
“Mmm… I like,” I said. He started kissing me slowly and softly.
“Are we now like boyfriends?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Yay!” he beamed like a little kid.
“Get your lips back here and kiss me,” I said. He smiled and kissed me again.
Sign up to rate and review this story