Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Like It When We Touch

Green

by BrightLights 8 reviews

Everyone gets a little jealous.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-28 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 448 words

2Funny
Part 3



[Gerard's POV]

I peeked into Mikey's room, he was asleep on his bed, his limbs sprawled out over his sheets. He was a really horrible sleeper. I tip-toed my way in, my eyes darting about the ridiculously clean room. He had all his clothes put away, his desk items set up in an organised fashion and everything else fixed to perfection. The complete opposite of my room. I smiled at the thought.

Mikey looked so calm and peaceful as he slept, nothing like what he is while conscious.

I hopped on his bed, smiling down at him mischievously. I brought my face close to his, pressing my lips right against his ear before screaming, "Mikey!!!"

"Huh? Wha--" he pitched up, looking crazy with his hair in all sorts of angles.

I doubled over with laughter.

"What the fuck, Gerard?" he shouted, looking royally pissed. I laughed even harder, "You are such a dick, you know that?"

"Oh, I've been told. Believe me," my laughter soon subsided as Mikey rested his head back on his pillow and turned his back to me.

I sat quietly, staring at his bare back.

"So, where's Frank?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Usually, when Frank spent the night, he wouldn't leave til the afternoon on the following day. It was only 10:20 am, now.

Mikey sighed, "He said something about having to go see some girl at his house or something,"

Girl? What girl? Does he have girlfriend? I thought to myself.

"I don't fucking know Gerard, just leave me alone," Mikey replied, sounding tired and angry.

Oops...
I didn't even realize I'd asked that out loud.

"Oh, alright," was all I could say.

I felt something hot rise from the pit of my stomach and burn the back of my throat.

I was jealous.

And I don't even know why. I need to get a grip on myself. I'm letting this whole I-really-like-Frank-but-I'll-never-ever-admit-to-it thing get to my head. This has to stop.

I raised myself off of Mikey's bed and left his room.

I'm okay. I am not jealous. I am not upset.

I am perfectly fine.

I'm okay with this. I'm just going to go to my room and relax... maybe even listen to some music, because I am perfectly and totally fine.

Oh, who the fuck am I kidding. I freaking pissed.



______________


Shwell.... it's been quite a long time. Sorry for the wait and sorry for this crappy chapter. I just have to get this part over with before I can get to the real drama =)

I hope you guys don't hate me.

From now on, I vow to update every Wednesday and Saturday.

x Nicole
Sign up to rate and review this story