Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Time

Brothers Know All

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Brothers can un-cover any secret

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-29 - 895 words - Complete

0Unrated


What now? Oh my god. I am NOT telling Gerard. I’ll just throw it away and tell him he’s an idiot. Ya, ya… That’ll work. I through everything in the trash and then walked out into the bunk area again. “So..” Gerard said expectantly. “You’re an idiot, a guy can’t get pregnant. It was negative.” I said and stuck out my tongue. “Oh, ok..” he said. He looked disappointed. Did he really want me to be having his kid? No, it was just my imagination. I nodded and walked out and sat down to watch some tv before the gig tonight. I flipped channels for a while until I found a Harry Potter playing on some channel. As soon as it ended we pulled up to the venue. I flicked the tv off and stretched. I grabbed my black, beat up bag filled with my clothes, make-up, ect. I walked out the door with the rest of the band and headed into the venue. I went into my dressing room and stripped down to my boxers, I slid my pants on but the damn thing wouldn’t button. “Shit! Shit! Shit!!” I scream. What was I supposed to do now? I had to wear these pants or Gee would figure the whole damn thing out. He’s not as oblivious as I would like to think he is. Damn artists, always look like they’re in their own little word but the notice every damn detail! I slipped my other jeans back on and walked across the hall to Mikey’s dressing room. “Hey, dude.. Do you have a safety pin I could borrow?” He gave me a sympathetic smile and handed me one. I smiled and nodded, “thanks.” I walked out thinking, what’s with the sympathy? I closed the door and pulled my stage pants on safety pinning them shut. I put on my shirt, but didn’t tuck it in like normal, that way it covered the safety pin. I pulled on my vest and quickly applied my make-up.

Show time. I walked out onto the stage and the fans cheered. We opened with Teenagers then went through Thanks For The Venom, Cancer, I Don’t Love You, Welcome to the Black Parade, and Our Lady of Sorrows. Gee walked over and out his arm around me. I squirmed a little uncomfortably but he didn’t let me go. “I’m gona tell you a story about five beautiful guys that went to prison…” He said into the mic. His stage voice was captivating and I wanted to laugh at all the fangirls in the front row who were practically hyperventilating because of his arm around me. “In the middle of a gun fight, in the center of a restaurant.” He sang into the mic, facing me ear. “They said, come with your arms raised high!” He grabbed my face and kissed me hard before strutting to the other side of the stage. I cringed, I didn’t want anyone to touch me, much less the guy that ruined my life!

After the show we all pilled back onto the bus. I was exhausted and sad and I just wanted to cry. I bid goodnight to the band and laid down in my bunk. I curled up into a ball and cried, silently. How am I going to do this? How am I going to have this baby without anyone noticing. Should I just have an abortion? That would be the easy way out.. But I never was one to take the easy way out. Besides, this was Gerard’s kid, he or she deserved to live. I couldn’t just kill someone’s kid without them ever knowing. Everyone else had gone to bed by now, but I was still crying. I heard the curtain on my bunk rustle and I turned around, it was Mikey. “Hey Mikes.” I said wiping my eyes. “You ok?” He asked. “Ya, ya, fine.” Mikey held up a stick that he held by a tissue. A stick with a little pink plus sign. “I wana know when I’m gona have a neice or nephew..” He said smirking. “How..?” “I was still awake. Thanks for ruining what was left of my mental health.” He said. “Leme throw this away… again.. I’ll be right back.” He disappeared for a few seconds then his face was back. “Can I?” I nodded and he sat down on my bed. “Frank. You have to tell him.” I shook my head furiously. “I can’t Mikey, I just can’t. I don’t have any feelings for him.. and.. and.. I should just drop out and go raise the damn kid back in Jersey.” It was Mikey’s turn to shake his head. “No.. comon’ if someone was having your kid you would want to know.” He said. “But this is different! I’m a GUY! I’m in his band! We don’t have feelings for eachother.. It’s all different!” “Are you going to have the kid?” He asked, carefully as to not upset me. I nodded. He hugged me. “Well atleast think of telling him, please.” I nodded and he hopped out of my bed. He started to walk away but then turned, “Frank?” “Ya?” “I’m here for you.” “Thanks.”
Sign up to rate and review this story