Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Time

Mabye I Do...

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-29 - 566 words - Complete

0Unrated
I didn’t know what to say to him after that, so I just kept crying into his shoulder. He loved me? I’m not sure how I’m feeling about him. I mean he’s an awesome friend and damn good in bed but.. do I care about him in that way? I don’t know. I really wish I knew how I felt about Gerard. He was so amazing. Sexy, talented, sweet, caring, loving, beautiful, hot, incredible, sensitive, feminine, masculine, (he has a lot of contradictions, get over it!). He was everything any guy or girl could ever ask for, and I think I was falling for him too. “Well.. Um.. you should probably head to bed, I’ll pick you up for the doctor appointment tomorrow at 9 ok?” I nodded and we both got up I hugged him and headed towards my room. I heard the door shut and lock meaning Gee had left. I yawned, changed clothes and went to bed. I didn’t fall asleep for about two hours after I got in bed, I couldn’t get Gee out of my mind.

The next morning I woke up to Gee shaking me. “Frankie! Get up! We’re supposed to be at the Doctor’s office in ten minutes!” “huh? What?” I said groggily sitting up and looking at my alarm clock. “Shit!” I scream and jumped out of bed. I realized I was standing there in nothing but my boxers and I kind of felt awkward. “Um, sorry.” I said walking over to my closet. “It’s not like I haven’t seen it before.” Gee said smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him and pulled on some pants and a t-shirt. “Ok, let’s go.” I said and we both ran to the car. Let me just say running anywhere with two small humans inside of you, is not an easy task.

I was back in that damn chair again; you know the one that’s half laying down half sitting up. Now you remember. Dr. Johnson walked in and smiled at Gerard. “Hi, I’m Dr. Johnson, nice to meet you, you must be the father.” He nodded and shook her hand. He was looking really awkward, looking around obviously very uncomfortable. “If you don’t mind me asking, are you two together?” “No!” Gee and I answered at the same time. We both kind of shouted the answer. We both looked down. This was awkward. We finished up the appointment quickly, everything was fine just as I suspected. Gee drove me home and walked me to the door. He hugged me and then he brushed the hair out of my face like he was going to kiss me, but instead he just said, “Bye, Frankie.” And walked back to the car. The weird thing was, I wanted him to kiss me. He shut the door and waved but I held up my hands for him to wait, and he did. I ran out to his car and he rolled down the window. “What do you ne-“ But I cut him off. I pressed my lips to his and when we pulled away we both smiled. “Just that.” I said. I kissed his cheek. “Bye Gee” I said as I walked back to the door. I shut it behind me and smiled. Fuck it, I love Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story