Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Time

Home Again -The End

by WellxCarryxOn 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-29 - 320 words - Complete

2Original
The next day I got to go home, with my little boy and girl. I never thought I could love anything or anyone more than I love Colby Frank Iero-Way, Helena Samantha Iero-Way, and Gerard Arthur Way himself. We pulled up to my house and unbuckled the kids out of the back. We carried them inside and into their room. We had painted the whole thing silver with a black carpet and ceiling as they grow we’re going to paint things onto their walls. It was Gerard’s idea but it fit our whole family so well. They were both asleep so we put them in their cribs on opposite sides of the room from eachother then Gee and I met in the middle. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. “I love you.” He said leaning his forehead on mine. “I love the three of you more than I ever thought possible.” “Me too, me too.” I kissed his softly. We sat down in the kitchen and Gee tossed me a beer, “Congrats, my man.” “Hallelujah I can drink again.” I said cracking it open and taking a swig. He sat down next to me with a Diet Coke. “What do you say about me moving in here?” He asked carefully. “I think, I wouldn’t want it any other way.” I kissed him and he grabbed my beer and took a swig. “Damn…” He said and smiled. “Don’t let me have anymore of that. “My beer.” I said holding it close to me and fake pouting. We walked to the bedroom and he kissed me passionately. “If you get my pregnant again, I will fucking kill you.” I shut the door. “Deal.” He pushed me down on the bed.

I’ve got the perfect boyfriend, and the perfect little baby twins, and they were all mine.

The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story