Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I didn't mean to kill him.

A True Friend Stabs You In The Front.

by LeathermouthLove-x 3 reviews

Last part, more reminiscing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-31 - Updated: 2010-08-31 - 1412 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Mikey's hand goes slack and he drops the phone. It falls quickly, then shudders to a stop when the chain goes tight. The guard yells something obscene to him, and he can here his name being called from the phone. But Mikey just stands still, tears leaking from the corner of his eyes. His knees give in. He can't believe his Mom - the only one who didn't go apeshit on him when he killed Frankie - is dead. Everyone I love is dead. He thinks bitterly. He picks the phone up, hears static, and hangs up. Returning to his cell, he settles onto his lumpy bottom bunk bed. He won't cry anymore because he doesn't want to appear weak.
Prison's changing him. Slowly but surely, the atmosphere is rotting his soul.

--

"Promise me you'll stay like this forever?" Frank asks me, his hand resting on my thigh and looking deep into my eyes.
"How would I change Frankie?" I say softly, my arms wrapped round his body.
"I don't know. But I love you exactly how you are."
I smile at the sweet comment, and pull him closer to me, kissing his cheeks, his forehead, his nose and finally, his lips. He welcomingly kisses me back, and slides his hands into my pants. His hands slide down, into my underpants, and he -
The door opens, and Gerard walks in.
"Oh shit!" He cries, and covers his eyes.
Frank smiles and rolls his eyes, pulling his hand out of my pants and clambering up off the bed. Sometimes I rue the day I bought an apartment with no rooms for privacy. Unless we wanted to fuck in the toilet area, badly hidden behind a curtain.
"Erm, sorry guys" Gerard smiles apologetically and removes his hands from covering his eyes. "Didn't know Frank was gonna be here, or I would have stayed out..."
"It's fine, seriously." Frank reassures him, although I definetly don't think it's fine.
Living with Gerard in this tiny apartment isn't the fun I thought it would be.
He smokes too much, leaving the apartment in a permanent haze. He comes home some nights, pissed out of his brains, leading a scantily clad girl into the room and proceeds to fuck her right on the floor next to the bed where I sleep. Sometimes he doesn't come home at all for a couple of nights, and then I'll go out and find him hiding under the stairwell with a bottle of Vodka. He has no job that I know of, although I think he's dealing a few drugs, because that only explains how he comes up with the money to fuel his alcoholism.
Today, however, he's perfectly sober. His eyes are shining and he looks happy.
"I met someone." He breathes, as he flops down onto my bed next to me. "She's called Eliza. Seems really nice. Hairdresser, I think."
"Thats good Gee." I smile at him, and I slip my hand into Frank's. I'm glad he's found someone important to him; just like I have.
"So. I better be going." Frank gets up, smiling. "I'll see you guys later."
"Okay." I whisper. "Love you."
His smile is still there, just looks a little strained as he leaves.
"Whooooa." Gerard leaps off the bed as soon as the door slams. "You said you love him??"
"Yeah...so?" I ask, confused.
"Don't just...rush into it and shit. You've been dating, what, two months? And did it look like he was going to say it back?"
My face reddens; Gerard always makes me feel stupid.
"He did look kinda...indifferent as he left..." I say slowly, my heart thudding.
Gerard nods, striking fear into my heart.
I go to sleep not long after, telling myself everythings okay.
-
Gerard was right.
The next day, Frank calls me and asks me to meet him at his apartment.
I'm slowly walking up the stairs, my fingers trailing along the banister as I try and stall time. I knock on the door and it's flung open. Frank slides into the gap, blocking my entrance into the apartment.
His eyes tell me it's over before he opens his mouth.
Trying to reclaim some of my dignity that I am bound to lose, and to prevent my ego from getting so bruised, I blurt out: "It's over."
If he was going to tell me something else, he doesn't show it. Simply nods, hands me a bag filled with the things I've left at his before and says, "It wad only going to be a one time thing. Nothing serious."
He closes the door, and leaves me forever.


--

Mikey's painful memory before Frank's death has almost finished forever.
Now, he relives the pain of finding Gerard and Frank fucking in his apartment.
That day he'd decided as soon as he got home that he would call Frank and apologise. Say he sorted his emotions out and say he knew it wasn't a long time thing; but couldn't it be a little longer?
Until he walked in on them, he was a relatively normal guy.
Now he's getting fucked in the arse every time he showers and is becoming slightly bitter and cynical.

--

The days in prison go on, each day Mikey loses hope even more.
Then one day, the guard comes in, and says he has a visitor.
Gerard's waiting for him on the other side of the stained bulletproof glass.
"Hi." Mikey picks up, and then growls into the telephone.
"Mikey." Gerard acknoledges him.
Mikey can't control his anger. "Why the fuck did you fuck Frankie?"
Gerard looks down, and Mikey is pleased that he looks a little apologetic.
"I like him Mikes. When I first met him...I don't know. I felt something. That I've never felt before.
"OH Great." Mikey snarls sacrastically. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Why?" Gerard demands angrily. "So you could have forced me to get away from your boyfriend and back to Jersey?? It wouldn't have stopped you driving Frank away with all your lovey-dovey
shit."
Gerard's cold and harsh words hit Mikey like a slap in the face.
"Fuck you!" He cries, hitting the glass with his palm to express his anger, earning an angry call from the guard. "I never would have hurt Frank if I didn't walk in to you too shagging in my apartment!"
Gerard slowly shakes his head, and Mikey sees he is crying.
"You think I want you to be in jail Mikey?" He asks quietly.
"You didn't help me stay out."
"Mikey I never meant to hurt you. Frank said it wasn't permanent. Said he'd be breaking up with you some point."
A wail escapes Mikey's throat. "Gerard don't"
"Mikey you need to understand it wasn't meant to be. Me having sex with him didn't immediately ruin your and his chance of getting back together when it was never going to happen anyway."
"Don't."
"It's true." Gerard continues, looking earnestly into Mikey's eyes.
"Well so what? That's no reason for you to fuck him."
"I know. And I shouldn't have. I regret it. I made a mistake, one that hurt you. Mikey you're my brother, you mean so much more to me than Frank did."
Mikey nods. "Okay. I think I need to go to my room now."
"Right. I love you lil bro."
"Mmm."
Mikey gets up and walks back, leaving Gerard wondering how he can save his brother's soul.

--

Turns out Gerard needn't have worried about saving Mikey's soul.

Mikey got in the shower, feeling strangely empowered after Gerard's visit.
That was, until the guy who seemed to enjoy fucking him in the arse came up to him.
"Bend over."
"No." Mikey shocked himself by the power in his voice.
"I said bend over." The guy growled.
"And I said no!"
"Fucker." He spat, and then pressed something into Mikey's back.
Mikey gasped, and fell onto his knees. The homemade shiv had been lodged in his spine. Mikey knew if he survived he'd be paralysed.
But as Mikey closed his eyes, he saw a tunnel of white light.
And at the end of that tunnel was Frankie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------The End-------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed. I decided to end it sooner than I previously thought I would,cause I was running out of idea. Kinda sad ending, but I hope you thought it was okay. If you rate & review I would be very grateful :D xo, LeathermouthLove-x
Sign up to rate and review this story