Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Question

It Was One Question

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Sequel to It Was One Time. “So she kept bugging you just because you weren’t married?” I nodded. “Then let’s do it.” “What?” “Frank Anthony Iero, my incredible boyfriend, father...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-01 - 357 words

0Unrated
I was walking through the grocery store with Colby and Helena in the shopping cart. They were three now and it had been a long day. They were talking to eachother, which never ceased to be hilarious to me. All the things they thought up with their young minds. Helena was wearing a black dress and red tights with a red bow in her hair while as Colby was wearing a My Chemical Romance t-shirt and black jeans with checkered vans. They both looked adorable. I loved the tiny MCR t-shirt my son was wearing, he loves his Dads’ band even at three.

I was loading things onto the conveyer belt ready to check out and I could feel the clerks eyes on me. “Hi.” I said looking up and giving a week smile. I was fully exhausted. “Single dad?” She said giving me a knowing smile. “No. Just a rough day.” I said smiling. Well I don’t see a wedding band she said smirking. She started to ring up my stuff. “We’re not married.” I said entering my credit card information. “But we’re very committed.” I said sliding the card. She rolled her eyes. “I’m sure you are.” I put all the bags in the cart and she handed me the receipt, with another paper on-top. “Here’s my number, call me if things don’t work out. We should go grab some coffee when I get off you look to stressed.” I sighed and shoved the receipt and phone number into my pocket, not like I would ever call her, I just would throw it away at home. “Won’t daddy be mad if you go out for coffee with a /girl/?” I looked back at her to see a disgusted look on her face, smirked and turned back to the best son ever. “Yes, your daddy, my /boy/friend would be mad. But we don’t have to worry about that because I love him very much, I only want to go out with him.” I kissed my son on the forehead and pushed the cart out of the store.
Sign up to rate and review this story