Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Question

Then Let's Do It

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-01 - 515 words

0Unrated
I walked inside carrying a the groceries Helena and Colby walking in front of me. “How was your day, babe? You look exhausted.” Gee said kissing me and taking most of the bags from me. “I am exhausted.” I said setting the bags down and falling into his welcoming arms. “It was a long day. We have crazy ass twins.” I said. “Indeed we do.” He said smiling. He picked me up and put me on the island counter. I kicked my legs over the side and he pulled up a stool. This was something we did almost daily. It was comfortable and we just kinda had a tell-all moment. Best friends, lovers, band-mates, what more do you want? “There was this chick at the store who was asking if I was a single dad.” “Oh yeah?” Gee said grabbing some sodas from the fridge. He tossed me one. “Ya, she kept hitting on my even when I said I was in a relationship. It was really pissing me off.” “You’re all mine, bitch.” Gee said grabbing my chin and kissing me passionately. “I know, I’m happy being your little bitch.” I said kissing him again. “Did you get her phone number?” I nodded and pulled it out of my pant’s pocket. I handed it to him. “badass. We should totally freak her out! Let me call her!” He said and I laughed. “Whatever you want, hun. She was really pissing me off.” He was smiling with the devilish glint in his eye. Ah yes this was the man I fell in love with. “She asked me out for coffee and Colby’s like ‘Won’t daddy be mad if you go out to coffee with a /girl/?” I said girl with slight disgust, just how Colby had said it. We both started cracking up. “Oh god, we need to get our kids around some hetero couples. Nothing wrong with him being gay, but there’s nothing wrong with him being straight either.” Gee said, still laughing. “We have the best kids, ever.” He said. “My thoughts, exactly.” I played with my ring finger, just thinking. Gee took a sip of his soda, “So she kept bugging you just because you weren’t married?” I nodded. “Then let’s do it.” “What?” “Frank Anthony Iero, my incredible boyfriend, father of my babies, will you marry me?” Gee said smiling, taking my hands. “Of course I want to marry you, but are we really going to do this because of some chick at the store?” I said smirking. “Yes and no. Yes because well we are, and no because I fucking love you and I want you to be my husband. Also, we got together because you were horny and we had sex one time and you ended up getting knocked up, so who says we can’t get married because of one question? It was one time, and now it’s one question.” He smiled. I smiled. I jumped off the counter and into his arms. “Then yes, I’ll marry you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story