Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Question

Fancy-ass Ring

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-01 - 1093 words

0Unrated
“We’re really doing this then.” I said smiling as Gerard and I walked into a jewelry store in LA, each holding one of our twins. “Yes, and I’m buying you a fancy-ass engagement ring.” “You really don’t have to.” “I want to. I want everyone to know you’re my bitch.” I smiled. “Not in front of the kids.” I mocked him. He stuck his tongue out at me. He put Helena down and she walked over to a display of rings. “Daddy, how bout this one for Dad?” Gerard looked over. “Damn..” He said smiling. “Frankie, come look at this ring. I carried Colby over and put him down beside Helena and peered into the glass container. It was a jaggedly cut diamond sticking out at all ends with black and red crystals all the way around the band. Gee wrapped his arms around my waist, “You like it?” “I love it..” I breathed, it was so beautiful. “Take the kids to the car, I’ll get the ring and meet you back there.” “Thank you, really, thank you.” I said hugging him tightly. I grabbed each of the kids hands and we walked back to the car. I buckled them in and turned the radio down low. “Good choice Helena, It’s a beautiful ring, just like you.” She smiled, content with herself for being helpful. Gee opened the car door and placed the small ring box on the divider between the drivers seat and the passenger seat, I reached for it, but he snatched it before I could. “Uh uh. Later.” He said and I pouted. “Ready to go to Aunt Alicia’s?” Gee said turning to the kids in the back. “We have rehearsal in a half hour.” He said turning back to me. Shit, I totally forgot, we were playing The Whisky tonight. It’s a tiny bar in Hollywood but it was my favorite venue. Small, intimate, perfect. We dropped the kids off at Mikey and Alicia’s and picked up Mikey. He tossed his bass in the back and slid into the back seat. “What’s up, guys?” “Nothing much, just getting an engagement ring.” Gee said smiling at the road as we pulled away from the house. “Really!? Oh my god! Congratulations guys! Can I see the ring?” Gee handed it to him over his shoulder. “Just don’t give it to Frank, I have an idea.” He said. Mikey raised his eyebrows at Gee but shrugged and popped open the box. “Fuck.. How did you find such a perfect ring?” “My baby girl found it.” Gerard said smiling proudly. “So what made you guys decide to finally get hitched?” I laughed. “One question.” He gave me a confused look. “Some chick at the grocery store….” I told him the whole story and he agreed that we had the most bad-ass kids ever.

“Please welcome, My Chemical Romance!” The guy over the loud speaker announced and Ray and I started right into Thanks For The Venom. It was a really crazy show. The crowd was really into it and we were having a great time. Then in-between songs when Gerard normally spoke he said “So, most of you know that Frankie and I have a little boy and girl twins together.” The crowd cheered and he came and wrapped his arm around my neck. “And that he’s my boyfriend and I love him to fucking death. Well you don’t know that we’ve decided to get married, so at your favorite venue, baby,” He got down on one knee. “I’m asking you one more time.” He pulled out the perfect ring. “Will you fucking marry me and be mine forever.” “Yes, forever.” I said into my mic and he stood up and slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me. I pushed away the microphone for a second and whispered into his ear. “I’m going to be your bitch forever.” “I like the sound of that.” He nibbled on my ear lobe for a second before returning to the crowd and saying, “How cute is my fiancé?” I blushed as the crowd cheered again. And the concert went on. We walked of the stage with congratulations coming from everyone. Mikey hugged me. “Congrats once again to my soon to be brother-in-law.” I smiled, “Thanks, Mikes. Thanks for being there for me when I didn’t know what to do. Thanks for seeing me throw from a one night stand to getting engaged, you’re a great brother.” “No problem, Frank.”

The three of us piled into Gee’s car and headed to Mikey’s house. We all walked inside and Alicia came running over. “Oh my god, let me see the ring.” “how did you..?” I started to ask before we all finished the answer. “Mikey text you.” “Mikey text her.” “Mikey text me.” “I text her.” Except we all said it at the same time. I held out my left hand. “Dayum, Gee. You did good.” “Helena picked it out.” I said smiling. “Dad, Daddy!” The twins said at the same time as they came tearing around the corner. They grabbed our legs and we picked them up. “Thanks for watching them.” I said. “They’re to cute to resist.” She said. I looked at my son, He had bright blue eyes and blonde hair. He got the blonde hair from Gee’s side but he got the blue eyes from mine. I didn’t have them but my grandpa did. He had lightly tanned skin and a cute smile. His hair was long in the front and short and spiky in the back. He was in fact, adorable. I turned to my daughter. She had long, layered, dark brown hair and blue eyes. Very pail skin, just like her daddy. She was absolutely gorgeous. I smiled, “They are, aren’t they?” “Daddy can we go home. I am tired.” Helena said leaning on Gee’s shoulder. He rocked her back and forth in his arms. “Ya, we better get going, it’s really late for them. Goodnight!” We all got in the car and headed home.

Once we put them to bed we headed into our room and turned of the lights. “How’s my bitch?” Gee said pulling me over to the bed and pulling on my lip ring. “Quite good, seeing as I’m engaged to the sexiest man alive. I have magazines to prove it.” He giggled. “That ring is damn sexy..”
Sign up to rate and review this story