Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was One Question

Bye, MOM!

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-01 - 635 words

0Unrated
“Hey mom. Ya I’m fine. He’s fine too.” He covered the mouth piece of the phone. “My mom says high.” “Hi Donna!” I called back. “Yes, that was him saying hi. Could the twins spend the night tonight? Thanks… MOM! I AM NOT AWNSERING THAT! NO! I don’t care if you did give birth to me. GOODBYE MOTHER!” He said and hung up the phone looking disgusted at it. “Nosy, bitch.” I snaked my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. “What was she asking about?” “Us. Stuff she should not know. She also wanted to know if we wanted her to pick us up condoms.” I laughed into his neck. “I love your mom.” “Now we have the house to ourselves all night. He said turning around and kissing me. I started to pull him towards the bedroom but he didn’t budge. “Nah I was thinking, since we have the house to ourselves…” He picked me up and laid me down on the counter. “I just need to grab some stuff from the fridge..” He winked. This was going to be a good night.



We were up all night. It was, in fact a good night. We had the whole house to clean now though. But I wasn’t going to think about that now. I was so tired. Gee was sitting on the couch while I laid down with my head resting in his lap. He was playing with my hair and my eyes were fluttering open and closed. “Go to sleep, babe.” “I don’t want to miss a minute of time with you.” I said, in a whisper, due to sleep drunkenness. “I’ll be right here when you wake up. I promise.” He kept stroking my hair and I eventually gave into the sleep. I woke up at 4 in the afternoon. As Gee had promised he was there, stroking my hair and watching TV. “I love you.” I said. “I love you too.” “You slept for a long time.” “Ya..” I said. “You wore me out.” I stuck out my tongue. “Well it was my pleasure.” “Both of ours.” I countered. He smiled. “I cleaned the house, picked up the twins, and made you coffee, in that order. Oh, and I kept my promise, I was here when you woke up.” “Good boy.” I said sitting up and capturing him in a kiss. “Were are the twins?” I asked. “Asleep. Grandma and Grandpa let them stay up last night so they fell asleep on the floor in their room a few minutes before you woke up.” “Did you get any sleep, babe.” I asked. “A little, and for what I didn’t I have caffeine.” He motioned to a coffee cup in his hand. He handed me mine and I took a sip. He clicked off the tv. “Let’s talk about the wedding.” “Ok.” I said smiling. “Where do you want to have it?” He asked. “I duno, do you have any ideas?” “How about the beach, at night? It’s so pretty but mysterious at the same time.” I kissed him. “and romantic. I love it.” I said. “We should start working on the invitations as well.” He said. “I just want to marry you. Can my vow be I will be your little bitch, lover, and sex slave forever?” I said sitting back on his lip but this time facing him, hands on his shoulders. “I would love that, you sexy little mother fucker. The only problem is our little twins will be there.” “Damn.” I said laughing. Guess I’ll just have to whisper that part.” I said. “Don’t give me a boner while we’re up there.” He said leaning our foreheads together. “No promises.” I said back smirking.
Sign up to rate and review this story