Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

You Know It Will Always Just Be Me

by LittleMissFae 1 review

A HUGE Brendon and Rose chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-02 - 1018 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Author's Note: Thanks so much to everyone who commented and wished me a happy birthday. It's because of y'all that I try to update quickly. Sorry it took so long to update this chapter. In my defense, I gave y'all like over 3,000 words in the last chapter. That's equivalent to like 3 chapters right? Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It shows a bit of what's to come. I imagine you can tell who's team I'm on because of this chapter. Team Gerard? Team Brendon? Who's side are you on? Post your team in the comments of this chapter.


His lips were smooth and moist. His kisses gentle, sweet, and passionate being careful not to hurt me. My arms wrapped against his neck, grabbing a hold of his hair. Our kisses began to get rougher, he started to lose his caution. Before we got too far Gerard pulled away and whispered in my ear, "More when there aren't so many people around, love." We stepped away from each other and I turned around only to see Brendon in the distance. I had a ping in my stomach overcome me. A look of pure dissapointment was clearly displayed on his face, even from afar.

My attention directed itself back at Gerard, a smirk was evident on his lips. "You knew! You knew he was watching! What is wrong with you?"

His eyes got dimmer and looked upset. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted him to know you were mine." 

"Well, you know what? I belong to no one! Especially you, Gerard Freaking Way! Why would I be yours? You're a sick bastard." I knew I was hitting him where it hurt but I didn't care, he had hurt me. 

"I. Let me explain-" Gerard was cut off by me. 

"No need to explain anything. At this point I hate you." I began to turn around but was quickly stopped. Gerard's hands were on my shouders, gripping them so tightly it probably left bruises. "And don't you dare touch me," I snarled. He still wouldn't let me go. I struggled against his grip, but he was stronger than me.

I felt a pulsing throb at the tops of my arms. "Stop! Let me go!" Before he could  move his hands, he was being pushed to the ground. I looked down in shock to see two boys brawling on the ground. 

"Don't ever touch her!" The man screamed at Gerard. The man raised his arm to punch Gerard. "Brendon, Stop! Please stop!" He paused for a second, looking up at me. "Please stop. Just leave him alone," I pleaded. 

Brendon got off of Gerard and looked intently at him before he spoke. "Dont ever touch or hurt her again! You'll be a dead man if you do." Brendon walked away and I followed him.

"I'm so sorry," Is all I could say before he started ranting. 

"How dare he lay a hand on you! Who does he think he is?" 

"He didn't hurt me, Brendon. He wanted me to listen to him. I should have just took a second to hear him out, none of that would have happened then." 

"What I can not believe is that you're sticking up for him! That you chose him over me!" He put his head in his hands.

"I didn't choose him over you!" I countered. 

"You sure were lip locking out there!" He did have a point...

"It was a mistake. Please just listen to me. I didn't know you were watching. Yes, we are kind of together. I'm sorry you had to see that." 

"It sucks seeing you be with him but do you really think that's going to stop me? Hell, if anything it's going to make me try harder. We'll be happy together someday, hopefully soon." I knew Brendon was finished with being angry at me.

Brendon put his arms around me and gave me a hug. I placed my face in the crook of his neck and mumbled under my breath, "Thing is I think I'm falling for you both." Brendon chuckled and I looked at him, and I mean I really looked at him. His brown hair was slightly tousled but absolutely adorable and his chocolatey eyes felt as if they could read through to my soul. I had never really noticed how tall Brendon really was. 

Brendon began to move in toward me and I followed his lead. I eyed his lips, wondering if I would later regret it. I knew that's what I wanted. Our lips were merely centimeters away from each other. "Rose?" I jumped away guiltily at the sound of my sister's voice.

"Hey little one," I said chipperly. Lilly looked between Brendon and me. "This is Brendon, he's a good friend of mine." Lilly stood next to me, not saying a word. 

"Brendon, this is my little sister, Lilly," I stumbled over my words. 

"Hi." 

She looked at him accusingly before she spoke, "I know what y'all were going to do. I saw every bit of it. But anyway, Gerard's looking for you. We're leaving."  At that my sister left, Frank was waiting for her about 15 feet away.

Frank gave me a look that you couldn't mistake. Then he walked away, to tell the others I imagine. I looked up at Brendon. "I'm sorry about that. I guess we'll have to try that again next time." 

A look of astonishment came over Brendon's face. "You mean, you don't regret that?" I thought for a second before I shook my head no.

"Not if you didn't." I looked back at him to see that a smile was playing on his lips. "See you later." 

"I'll call you later?" Brendon asked. 

"Sounds like a plan. Right after I explain to Lilly that what she saw was only to be a friendship kiss."

"I hope not. Go, they're waiting for you." Brendon seemed to be so happy when he spoke.

"Bye, Brendon." Then I walked away to find Hayley and Katy so I could say bye. They were no where to be found.
Sign up to rate and review this story