Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > life without you

clash of the half and full demon

by bloodsanity 0 reviews

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Published: 2010-09-02 - Updated: 2010-09-02 - 698 words

0Unrated
Chapter two: Clash of the Half and Full Demon

Sesshomaru turns around once again, feeling a strong or familiar scent. "What is it, Lord Sesshomaru," ask Jakken, as he stood up with many beaten wounds on him. "Why should I feel any pity for that human brat, such nonsense?" Jakken thought to himself. "Just thinking about it makes me want to hurl in disgust."

"Something is coming our way,' said Sesshomaru, as he gently drew out his Tokijen. "I feel a human's presence." Jakken stares at Sesshomaru in an odd way. I don't see anybody," added Jakken. "Wait here Jakken. I'll be right back in a moment," demanded Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru scurry into the forest. "Why does he always have to leave me like this," Jakken wines.

Rin stood up, feeling a bit tire, saw Taguro standing in front of her. "You scared me." Rin's heart started to beat fast as a drum. "Taguro, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave. It's just that you're so busy. I think we should head back to the palace." Taguro smile, "Sorry to scare you. I couldn't find you. That's all." As they both walk down the muddy path, Taguro felt an aura, a very strong aura. Actually, it was a demonic aura Taguro had sense. "Rin, I have totally forgotten about my unfinished duty I have to finish. Please head to the palace and I'll be right there in a moment." Rin didn't know what unfinished duties he hasn't done but, she listen to his orders and heads off to the palace first.

Rin runs through the forest. With in any moment, she felt the presence of a demon. "What was that just now," wonder Rin. She didn't stop for that, she heads back to the palace. "I should hurry back or else I'll be scolded by the royalties.

Sesshomaru paused and looks around to se what he had sense earlier. But nothing was in sight. Suddenly, from beyond the trees, came down a struck of lightning bolt. The skies have become grey and gloomy all of a sudden. Sesshomaru immediately drew out his Tokijen.

"Who are you? How dare you trespass the Northern Lands," exclaimed Tagurofuriously. Sesshomaru glares at Taguro angrily. "Hmmp…I am not here to fight at war with you, selfish humans. Sesshomaru glares at him once more. "I can tell that your area half demon, I may assume?" Taguro grew with anger. "So what if I am. You didn't answer my question yet. Why must you trespass?"

Sesshomaru gave him not one answer of a word. "Did I or did I answer that question already? Half demons are so pathetic." Sesshomaru thought this half demon was similar to his half brother, Inuyasha. Aggressively stupid and short tempered with full demons. "Do you want to die?" Sesshomaru added. Taguro halted and replies "Don't come here again."

Before they fought, Jakken, the green annoying thing, comes out calling Sesshomaru's name. Jakken, for being known as the assistance pet, stumbles over the rocks that had been on the ground.

"Ses-sho-mar-u," Jakken calls out to him. Taguro quickly withdraws his sword into his sheathe. "I don't have time for this fight. The next time we meet, I'm going to rip you apart." Sesshomaru gave in a death glare, "Tsshh… I doubt that," said Sesshomaru, drawing in his sword. They both walk past one another, "His name sounds familiar. Sesshomaru, it was his name, wasn't it." Taguro felt puzzled, "It can't be that demon which Rin has been talking about lately. What am I saying? I must be exaggerating to much." Taguro quickly ran towards the palace, "I need to be on my way."

Sesshomaru's name lingers into Taguro's mind. He wasn't sure if Sesshomaru was the actual demon that Rin loves so much. Either way, he couldn't tell Rin that he saw him. If she knew, she would be taken away from him so; he made sure he kept quiet for the moment. "He's not taking you away from me."

The end of chapter two

Yes, I know, this was a short chapter. Hope all readers enjoy this fan fiction of mines. Thanks for reading! I'm still working on it.
Sign up to rate and review this story