Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > life without you

taguro's feeling of unwated silent love

by bloodsanity 1 review

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Published: 2010-09-02 - Updated: 2010-09-02 - 639 words

1Ambiance
Chapter three: Taguro's unwanted feelings of a Silent love

Love is as silent as the moon,

Which reflects itself,

Down upon the river banks

Not wanting a sound or word to

Disturb its longing for

Beauty...

Taguro finally arrives at the palace gates. As it opens, he can see Rin waving her hands and he smiles at her. "Did something happen," said Rin, trying not to ask so many questions. Taguro replies, "Oh, it wasn't anything. I thought I need to finish my duties but I figure out it already ahs been taken cared of. I only saw a stray mutt (Sesshomaru) on my way back. Rin was confused, "Oh, I guess, well at least your back."

Taguro didn't want to tell her that he was here, or at least he thought it was him. It would only hurt her if that demon didn't come for her. He just didn't want Rin to be taken away by that beast, and his lowly servant, the green ugly thing. He has never showed his true feelings towards Rin. Not even once. He truly loves her. "What are you thinking about, Taguro-sama," ask Rin, as her face shown upon his. "It's nothing, really, it's nothing to worry about," Taguro replies. He turns around while blushing. "Shall we enter the palace?" Rin thought Taguro was being paranoid or some sorts.

Ayuna or Aya comes running after Taguro, "Taguro, finally you've arrive." She then stares at Rin. "What are you doing there just standing? Don't you have chores to do? How dare you leave and come back without finishing your proper chores?" "Ayuna, stop it." Taguro demanded. "Well it's not my fault she was raised poorly. Am I right," blabber Ayuna. Ayuna is more of a proper name. People call her Aya as her middle or nickname.

"Sorry, I woke up late this morning. And also, there were demons nearby so I had to-," she was then interrupted by Ayuna. "Women should not fight in battles. It's improperly and unladylike for a woman to do so." Rin grew angry and clenches her fist. "If you had wished to do so, you could have been born as a lowly young man, waiting to serve the nobles in need, I should say?" Rin then outburst with anger," BE QIUET, YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME! WHO ARE YOU IN THIS WORLD TO TALK THAT WAY TO ME?" Ayuna grew in silence, "Whatever," she walks away, flipping a fan out to cover her face.

Rin hates how the royalties treated her. This was one of the reasons she never wanted to stay."I'm sorry Taguro. You must not want to hear such rudeness of me." Taguro sighs, "You don't need to say sorry." "OH, Sorry, oops…," she started to laugh.

"That's what I like to hear. You're a good nature, remember that. "He told Rin. Rin immediately replies, "Yes!

In only in Taguro's mind, all he could think was Rin. These were a few things that cling onto his mind. She only thinks of me as an older brother and nothing else. Yet his heart and love yearns for her. He loves her so much, that his feelings burden him so. If only he could tell her how he felt, to say those words and to hear it from her also.

Rin walks towards the main dorm of the palace. He stares at her, with a glimpse, "I love you Rin." She gently waves her hand, gesturing him to come. "I'm coming Rin." He smiles. In silence, his love for her is endless.

The end of chapter three

Yes, I know. This is a short one. My next chapter may be longer. Some of the parts in my next chapter are from the episode, if you, readers, can remember. Thanks for reading. Inuyahsa freaks for life!
Sign up to rate and review this story