Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > IT'S ALL BOUT LUCK

'TAKE MY FUCKING HAND'

by xxooxx 3 reviews

GERARD DECIEDS TO GO FOR A WALK AND DRAGS MIKEY WITH HIM- SOUNDS LIKE ITS ALL BAD LUCK FOR MIKEY BUT HIS LUCK's ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE! (WAYCEST)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 729 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
CHAPTER 1-'TAKE MY FUCKING HAND'

"Awww come on mikey ,you know you love walking along the shore in the blistering heat with your big brother"! Gerard said sarcasticly ,a smile lining his lips. "Yeah it's A-fucking-mazing! remind me why we dont do this more often Gee"!? replied mikey in the same dull tone, if mikey was truly honest he was having a great time - just walking along the beach with gerard , it was almost romantic ,it was almost perfect - if it wasnt for this fucking deathly weather it'd be the best day of the holidays...(maybe even his life)!
there was a loud crashing sound ,Gerard looked up , a drop of rain fell on his cheek, he smiled as the sky crashed again and rain began pouring down ,soaking them. Mikey stuck a hand on Gerard's waist and started pulling him towards the dock. "Now now, Mikey what have i told you about gettin all touchy-feely in public"?! Gerard said while smiling. "erm....nothing"!! Mikey said in a 'duh' tone of voice. "oh really,well carry on then"! "belive me, i wish i could, but were kinda getting soaked"! "really! i hadnt noticed!, well mikey it seem's that your luck is changing!" mikey was about to mentaily slap himself for the comment about 'wishing he could touch him' but Gerard hadnt picked up on it (thank god)! "How exactly has my luck changed"? "well the suns stopped shining for one"! Mikey moved the wet hair out of his face with his hand and grinned, "oh yeah, so it has"! It began to rain harder ,Gerard grabed Mikey's hand and they both ran for the dock.
They stopped running (finally under the dock) panting and out of breath.
"oy! wat're you fags doing out ,i mean today hasnt exactly been 'emo' weather"! Gerard and Mikey turned round - to see two jocks ,one which asked the question and the other (probably his laughing sidekick)! "excuse me"! Gerard said staring to get mad. "no offence but its raining" Mikey mumbled "yeah but it wasnt before fagface"! "EXCUSE ME"! Gerard said louder this time. the jock looked at him "should'nt you be in a coffin somewhere making out with your boyfriend"!? he said glancing at Mikey. Gerard stepped forward ready to punch the guy straight in the mouth "No gee, he's not worth it"! Mikey said grabbing Gerard's wrist "why dont you listen to your boyfriend"!? (the sidekick laughed) Gerard turned to look at Mikey ,Mikey signaled for
Gerard to leave them, and come on. "PLEASE, JUST DO ME A FAVOUR......GET A FUCKING LIFE"!! Gerard growled. before he and mikey turned to leave. "oh come on!, cant you take a joke?!, do you wanna a cig"!? Gerard turned, the jock held out a packet of ciggarets ,Gerard sighed and walked over to get one. after a few seconds he turned to look where mikey was ,he was standing a few feet away. "hey mikes can i borrow your lighter"? Mikey new the was his cue to walk over but he wasnt sure if he wanted to.
He walked over and handed Gerard his lighter. Gerard lit his cig and then slid the lighter back into Mikeys pocket and winked at him. (mikey blushed..only slightly!) Mikey new he should relax so he leaned his head on Gerard's shoulder and sighed.
"EWWW!, oh come on , sorry if i pissed you and your boyfriend off, but do you really have to get all mushy in frount of me, 'gayness' seriously creeps me out"!!? Mikey smiled ,he thought about how much he resented being call a fag, and 'interesting it would be to mess with this guy!. "oh im sorry does it 'really' creep you out "!? Mikey said slyly ,he stood on his tip toes and kissed Gerard! (it was only a slight peck ,even though he wasnt exactly eager to pull away!) Gerard had realised mikey was out to creep this guy out ,but he was in no way expecting that kiss - it wasnt bad though!! Mikey stood back on his feet and winked at the jock, grabbed Gerard's hand and began to walk off. After a few steps Gerard turned round and yelled "thanks for the cig and just incase you were wondering hes not my boyfriend, hes my brother"!!! Mikey saw the guys jaw drop and he laughed!
Sign up to rate and review this story